Windows 10: Account Does not exsist

Discus and support Account Does not exsist in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello I have an old Laptop but the email associated with the account no logger exists so cannot get into Windows in anyway pass the blue start up... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by GLENN_854, Feb 9, 2023.

1. GLENN_854 Win User

Account Does not exsist

Hello I have an old Laptop but the email associated with the account no logger exists so cannot get into Windows in anyway pass the blue start up logging in screen when I start the laptop have tried several things including all the sign in options but nothing helpsI don't know if I can link the laptop to use the main log in Microsoft account I have for DesktopOr If I would be better just making a New Microsoft account from the laptop Iam trying to get into from the old accountBut somehow just need to eradicate the old accountSo Iam rather stuck - Any Help would be Fantastic

:)

GLENN_854, Feb 9, 2023
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Feb 9, 2023
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Feb 9, 2023
  4. dct05 Win User

Account Does not exsist

Error: "a later version already exsist and it cannot install" while trying to install on Microsoft Flight Simulator game

I have tried all the steps even deleted files from the registry but still get the a later version already exsist on this machine and that it cant continue any suggestions ? if I bought the steam version would that be different all though I hate to after
    already buying the cds

dct05, Feb 9, 2023
Thema:

Account Does not exsist

1. Account Does not exsist - Similar Threads - Account Does exsist

2. account does not exist

in Windows 10 Gaming
    account does not exist: when i try to loggin too my microsoft account it says That microsoft account doesn't exist. When i try to create a new one it give me this email is already a Microsoft account. please try a different email address. i cannot recover the account either....
  3. Potentially Unwanted Program, Don't exsist...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Potentially Unwanted Program, Don't exsist...: Hello, Windows Defender says: There's a PIP. It should be file: D:\Downloads\archief_01\Derden\HelpDesk\XXX\Linksys Wireless GPCI-driver.exe. But map 'archief_01\...' don't exsist I can't delete....
  4. Potentially Unwanted Program, Don't exsist...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Potentially Unwanted Program, Don't exsist...: Hello, Windows Defender says: There's a PIP. It should be file: D:\Downloads\archief_01\Derden\HelpDesk\XXX\Linksys Wireless GPCI-driver.exe. But map 'archief_01\...' don't exsist I can't delete....
  5. That Microsoft account doesn't exsist School account for current school student can't log...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    That Microsoft account doesn't exsist School account for current school student can't log...: My daughter has a new BYOD PURCHASED THROUGH THE SCHOOL AND SETUP BY THE SCHOOL.We are unable to install Minecraft Education. When i try to login using her school email it says that email does not exsist. When i try to create an account it says i can't use a school email. Why...
  6. That Microsoft account doesn't exsist School account for current school student can't log...

That Microsoft account doesn't exsist School account for current school student can't log...: My daughter has a new BYOD PURCHASED THROUGH THE SCHOOL AND SETUP BY THE SCHOOL.We are unable to install Minecraft Education. When i try to login using her school email it says that email does not exsist. When i try to create an account it says i can't use a school email. Why...
  7. Will the ability for Taskbar Placement on Windows 11 exsist?

Will the ability for Taskbar Placement on Windows 11 exsist?: Will Microsoft ever add the feature to allow for the taskbar to be moved/placed to the top or left/right side of the screen on Windows 11? The taskbar at the bottom of the screen is inefficient and bothersome. I don't have the ability to use external programs or modify the...
  8. Will the ability for Taskbar Placement on Windows 11 exsist?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will the ability for Taskbar Placement on Windows 11 exsist?: Will Microsoft ever add the feature to allow for the taskbar to be moved/placed to the top or left/right side of the screen on Windows 11? The taskbar at the bottom of the screen is inefficient and bothersome. I don't have the ability to use external programs or modify the...
  9. Account Does not Exist

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Account Does not Exist: I went on a vacation for a week and when I came back to play Minecraft I was logged out. I tried signing back in but it said that my Microsoft email doesn't exist. I searched for answers and even read a few community questions on this page but nothing helped. I made a new...
  10. Account Does not exsist

Account Does not exsist: Hello I have an old Laptop but the email associated with the account no logger exists so cannot get into Windows in anyway pass the blue start up logging in screen when I start the laptop have tried several things including all the sign in options but nothing helpsI don't...