Windows 10: Account doesn't match sandbox environment

Discus and support Account doesn't match sandbox environment in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi All, My xbox and game pass apps have all stopped working due to the sandbox error, does anyone know how to fix?... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by DarkAssassin089, Aug 13, 2019.

1. Account doesn't match sandbox environment

Hi All,

My xbox and game pass apps have all stopped working due to the sandbox error, does anyone know how to fix?

:)

DarkAssassin089, Aug 13, 2019
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Account doesn't match sandbox environment [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Aug 13, 2019
  3. CyrrusV Win User
    hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Aug 13, 2019
  4. Rockman. Win User

Account doesn't match sandbox environment

internet explorer doesn´t load any page

I tryed all 3 methods but got no success.

The funny thing is that IE is working fine on a new created test account (like method 3 suggests) but after this I switch back to my account and confirm IE is useless.

In sum IE not working on my account which is the admin one, but it is working on other accounts I create.

Doesn´t make sense to me...

Rockman., Aug 13, 2019
Thema:

Account doesn't match sandbox environment

1. Account doesn't match sandbox environment - Similar Threads - Account doesn't match

2. Code: 0x00000191 when trying to download an app in sandbox environment

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Code: 0x00000191 when trying to download an app in sandbox environment: Hi,We are currently seeing "Try that again Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help." Code: 0x00000191, CV: 1BLRjzDxJEKtn8wzrK82vQ when trying to install a test app from Microsoft Store on the sandbox environment.We have tried all the online recommendations...
  3. Keyboard layout doesn't match language

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard layout doesn't match language: I'm having a strange problem in Windows 10.The setup was done using the English US setup for both language and keyboard layout. After setup I installed Office, then I installed the German language pack. Now my keyboard is using the German keyboard layout even when using...
  4. Match VB6 development environment to colleague

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Match VB6 development environment to colleague: I am trying to match my VB6 environment to a colleague's environment. In a particular project he shows the control "Microsoft Common Dialog Control 6.0 SP6". On my PC I show the control "Microsoft Common Dialog Control 6.0". I cannot for the life of me figure out how to get...
  5. Bitlocker key doesn't match microsoft account

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bitlocker key doesn't match microsoft account: Hello Community, I am having an issue accessing a local drive due to a bitlocker error. I had a brand new Dell G5 computer that was completely destroyed in an accident. I was able to successfully extract the intact hard drive of the computer from the wreckage and insert...
  6. Ark says my account doesn't match my "dev environment" when I try to sign into Xbox Live.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ark says my account doesn't match my "dev environment" when I try to sign into Xbox Live.: When I try to play Ark: Survival Evolved it says the error message below and all other accounts I try says the same thing.[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ark-says-my-account-doesnt-match-my-dev/31f68243-ede0-47cf-bb2f-b3d5eea20823
  7. Xbox and Game pass no longer working, Account doesn't match dev

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox and Game pass no longer working, Account doesn't match dev: Hi all, I've recently just hit this error, with seeming no fix. All my xbox related apps, xbox beta, game pass, console companion, all throw up the same error. Your account doesn't match the dev environment if you're in the right sandbox and environment, switch to an...
  8. How to create custom configuration environment for Windows Sandbox

in Windows 10 News
    How to create custom configuration environment for Windows Sandbox: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Windows Sandbox is a great tool for testing out some applications and utilities in an isolated environment. But many times, a user looks out to create a custom environment to test out various software and services. This was one of [...] This post How to...
  9. Windows 10 Sandbox - Save changes to Sandbox after quitting virtual environment

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Sandbox - Save changes to Sandbox after quitting virtual environment: The Windows 10 Sandbox is a great feature but, it has one problem in common. The Windows 10 Sandbox does not save changes after quitting the virtual application. This sandbox must keep changes like VirtualBox because users that want to create a virtual machine wants to keep...
  10. Printer ID doesn't match

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printer ID doesn't match: Printer properties, under General, how do you change the Model name of printer? It does not match what is listed in all other areas and I cannot print. HELP! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-id-doesnt-match/5c450ea9-7ab9-45ca-b9e6-a223805e5b23

Users found this page by searching for:

1. account doesnt match sandbox environment sideload