Windows 10: Account doesn't sign in

Discus and support Account doesn't sign in in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; When I sign into my microsoft account, instead of getting my usual desktop, I get what looks like the visitors desktop, all the settings are reset back... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by beforHim, Mar 5, 2019.

1. beforHim Win User

Account doesn't sign in

When I sign into my microsoft account, instead of getting my usual desktop, I get what looks like the visitors desktop, all the settings are reset back to normal, but there are some shortcuts on the desktop from my original account and my wife's account. I get a blue box that says something like "We could not log into your account. Signing out of your account often fixes this problem. Warning: if you save or download anything here it will not be saved." and I have the options to close, which I can then access stuff as if from a normal visitors account, and I can even access some of my stuff by going into the file explorer-->network-->users-->BJ (my account).

After a few minutes, I get a normal grey box, with a red circle with a white X in the middle, and some text that says "Download updates to your onedrive account" or something like that. I hit the button and it downloaded until it got to 99%, then it just sits there and at the bottom of the screen it says something like "confirming your account..." but it never goes beyond that.

I have no idea what's going on, I have no idea if the first thing (logging in but it saying "we couldn't log in") and the onedrive are in anyway related. When I log out, instead of getting a picture behind my account login thingy, it's a blank blue screen. But if we click go to my wife's login, the normal picture appears and she can sign in and everything's normal.

I know next to nothing about anything computers. Thx for the help

:)

beforHim, Mar 5, 2019
  2. CyrrusV Win User

hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Mar 5, 2019
  3. Creating or signing in to microsoft account

Hi Gloria,

The error code that your are getting when adding an account is usually caused by the following:

• Your phone has an incorrect date and time set.
    • You do not have a data connection.
    • Your phone is in a "bad state."
    We suggest that you follow the steps on this link to set up your Microsoft
    Account on your device.

Keep us posted for further assistance.

Regards.

Marcel Dio, Mar 5, 2019
  4. skb_990 Win User

Account doesn't sign in

my sign in options doesn"t open in settings.

Hii, my sign in options doesn"t open in settings. everything else works fine in settings. i just want to change sign in from password to passcode . It was working very good before. After new update in last month, it stopped working and after update it
    asked me to relogin but did not gave me the option to set 4 digit passcode .

skb_990, Mar 5, 2019
Thema:

Account doesn't sign in

1. Account doesn't sign in - Similar Threads - Account doesn't sign

2. Signing into account prompts message that account doesn't exist, when making new account...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Signing into account prompts message that account doesn't exist, when making new account...: When I try signing into my Microsoft account, it tells me that "That Microsoft account doesn't exist. Enter a different account or get a new one". However, when I try to make a new account with the same email, it says that "You may already have an account", presumably the one...
  3. Signing into account prompts message that account doesn't exist, when making new account...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Signing into account prompts message that account doesn't exist, when making new account...: When I try signing into my Microsoft account, it tells me that "That Microsoft account doesn't exist. Enter a different account or get a new one". However, when I try to make a new account with the same email, it says that "You may already have an account", presumably the one...
  4. Signing into account prompts message that account doesn't exist, when making new account...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. doesn't sign in !

in Windows 10 Gaming
    doesn't sign in !: One drive doesn't sign in! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/doesnt-sign-in/a5931656-15d5-48f7-a591-1393ba3e1b90
  6. doesn't sign in !

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    doesn't sign in !: One drive doesn't sign in! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/doesnt-sign-in/a5931656-15d5-48f7-a591-1393ba3e1b90
  7. Accounts and sign in or not sign in

in Windows 10 Customization
    Accounts and sign in or not sign in: i never want to or have had to sign in to windows. as of yesterday there are 2 accounts on the startup screen. me and me with no pic. The system start on the no pic and no password works. When I switch to the acc with the pic, it askes for a password. Not what I want. When I...
  8. Microsoft Account Sign-in Assistant doesn't work

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Account Sign-in Assistant doesn't work: I couldn't sign in my microsoft account from windows 10, the sign in window doesn't pop up and asks me to find an app in the microsoft to continue and there was no app shown as well. The account sign in assistant was enabled from service.msc, but the sign in window still...
  9. Microsoft account sign-in doesn't work - no error message - no response

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft account sign-in doesn't work - no error message - no response: Windows 10 version 2004 fully updated, good internet connection Logged-in with local account as Administrator I am unable to sign-in to Microsoft in any of the usual places, eg. Settings, Microsoft Store, Xbox app or Edge When clicking to sign-in to Microsoft account...
  10. New laptop doesn't sign in to Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Customization
    New laptop doesn't sign in to Microsoft account: I just got an HP 15.6" laptop, and it has updated to Windows 10 1803. I opened the laptop with my local account, but now when I try to change to my Microsoft account it won't. I go to Accounts and then click on Sign in with a Microsoft account. Everything is fine. It...