Windows 10: Account Error: There are problems with your account. To fix them, please sign in again.

Discus and support Account Error: There are problems with your account. To fix them, please sign in again. in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; OK, I have a few WIN10 machines using the same account. One of them? When I restart will send me a message about fixing my account because my... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by troppmann, Feb 23, 2021.

1. troppmann Win User

Account Error: There are problems with your account. To fix them, please sign in again.

OK, I have a few WIN10 machines using the same account.

One of them? When I restart will send me a message about fixing my account because my password has change, or some other issue.

I have been troubleshooting this and tried a ton of suggestions online and I still get this prompt.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/seeing-the-microsoft-account-problem-pop-up/eba096d0-752c-436c-81ca-24247e56c867

I changed all the share options....no change.

Account Error: There are problems with your account. To fix them, please sign in again. f3d9026d-5996-4070-8c4d-abfe56a1a57f?upload=true.jpg

https://windowsreport.com/you-need-to-fix-your-microsoft-account/

How do I fix this? Seriously, anyone? Thank you in advance for any help...and i did look at other threads and their resolutions didn't help either.

[Original Title: Account error....]

:)

troppmann, Feb 23, 2021
  2. Teokute Win User

Cannot sign in microsoft account.

My device: Lumia 520. GDR2.
    I cannot sign in my Microsoft account on my device. It didnt say any error but Microsoft account is not listed in Email and account list. When I click add button, it will show microsoft account option but after press sign in, it is still not shown in email
    and account. Another problem is i cannot delete facebook account. Error code: 0x83cf1202. I have tried as suggested here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2475837/en-us#step0x83cf1202 but as my Microsoft account is not shown, I cannot do step 6. Account Error: There are problems with your account. To fix them, please sign in again. :(

Any suggestion?

Teokute, Feb 23, 2021
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Feb 23, 2021
  4. shredhead Win User

Account Error: There are problems with your account. To fix them, please sign in again.

Problem with KODAK Easyshare in a limited account

I get the same error but mine is an administrator account. This error is a new one for me. I transferred photos no problem a few weeks ago. Thinking it may fix the problem I upgraded the Easyshare today to their latest version. No help.... any ideas?

shredhead, Feb 23, 2021
Thema:

1. Account Error: There are problems with your account. To fix them, please sign in again. - Similar Threads - Account Error are

2. We can't sign into your account. Some help me please fix this please

in Windows 10 Gaming
    We can't sign into your account. Some help me please fix this please: We can't singn in into your account please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/we-cant-sign-into-your-account-some-help-me-please/fc35cf65-0e56-4da5-9cce-c762cd965004
  3. We can't sign into your account. Some help me please fix this please

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    We can't sign into your account. Some help me please fix this please: We can't singn in into your account please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/we-cant-sign-into-your-account-some-help-me-please/fc35cf65-0e56-4da5-9cce-c762cd965004
  4. "The is a problem with your account Sign in again" unexplained message

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    "The is a problem with your account Sign in again" unexplained message: Greetings, I've been getting the above message each time I open my computer and use Outlook or Edge... Has my account been compromised...? I have bought a new phone recently... and while I did have Microsoft Phone companion and Edge installed on my old one, I haven't on my...
  5. Please fix "We need to fix your Microsoft account"

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Please fix "We need to fix your Microsoft account": Dear Microsoft, Please fix the notification error "We need to fix your Microsoft account". I have done all I can based on previous posts & advice, and it ultimately those have not worked. Despite disabling "shared experience" thing, skype, etc, the only other thing is the...
  6. Error - Sorry we can't get to your account right now. To fix this please sign in again.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error - Sorry we can't get to your account right now. To fix this please sign in again.: Hi, I am having the above error on all Microsoft, Mail, Excel Word. I have signed in and it looks fixed on the product I sign in for but the other errors don't clear and its back the next day. The products seem to work so I'm not sure what the problem is. I have logged out...
  7. There is a problem with your Microsoft account. to fix this sign in to account.live.com

in Windows 10 Customization
    There is a problem with your Microsoft account. to fix this sign in to account.live.com: I used my gmail to sign in windows when on my new Laptop, and now whenever I sign in the following shows: There is a problem with your Microsoft account. to fix this sign in to account.live.com...
  8. Sign In Error - "We can't sign into your account"

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Sign In Error - "We can't sign into your account": I Just had a log in error. I have a Dell Precision 7710 mobile work station with the Anniversary Update. I turned on the machine and tried to log in and got: --------------- We can't sign into your account This problem can often be fixed by signing out of your account,...
  9. We can't sign into your account , please help.

We can't sign into your account , please help.: I've been getting this error for 3 days now and i have no idea what to do! Everytime i try to sign in it just says "preparing windows" for a long time and then i get an error saying we can't sign in to your account , nothing you do will make any changes press sign out or...
  10. Microsoft Account sign-in again

Microsoft Account sign-in again: In the settings I have an old email address I need to change the one on administrator (there is a screenshot attached). I want to remove that email address (under Administrator) because I already deleted that email on gmail months ago. I have a new email signed in on...