Windows 10: Account Error: There are problems with your account. To fix them, please sign in again.

Discus and support Account Error: There are problems with your account. To fix them, please sign in again. in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; OK, I have a few WIN10 machines using the same account. One of them? When I restart will send me a message about fixing my account because my... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by troppmann, Feb 23, 2021.

1. troppmann Win User

Account Error: There are problems with your account. To fix them, please sign in again.

OK, I have a few WIN10 machines using the same account.

One of them? When I restart will send me a message about fixing my account because my password has change, or some other issue.

I have been troubleshooting this and tried a ton of suggestions online and I still get this prompt.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/seeing-the-microsoft-account-problem-pop-up/eba096d0-752c-436c-81ca-24247e56c867

I changed all the share options....no change.

Account Error: There are problems with your account. To fix them, please sign in again. f3d9026d-5996-4070-8c4d-abfe56a1a57f?upload=true.jpg

https://windowsreport.com/you-need-to-fix-your-microsoft-account/

How do I fix this? Seriously, anyone? Thank you in advance for any help...and i did look at other threads and their resolutions didn't help either.

[Original Title: Account error....]

:)

troppmann, Feb 23, 2021
  2. Teokute Win User

Cannot sign in microsoft account.

My device: Lumia 520. GDR2.
    I cannot sign in my Microsoft account on my device. It didnt say any error but Microsoft account is not listed in Email and account list. When I click add button, it will show microsoft account option but after press sign in, it is still not shown in email
    and account. Another problem is i cannot delete facebook account. Error code: 0x83cf1202. I have tried as suggested here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2475837/en-us#step0x83cf1202 but as my Microsoft account is not shown, I cannot do step 6. Account Error: There are problems with your account. To fix them, please sign in again. :(

Any suggestion?

Teokute, Feb 23, 2021
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Feb 23, 2021
  4. shredhead Win User

Account Error: There are problems with your account. To fix them, please sign in again.

Problem with KODAK Easyshare in a limited account

I get the same error but mine is an administrator account. This error is a new one for me. I transferred photos no problem a few weeks ago. Thinking it may fix the problem I upgraded the Easyshare today to their latest version. No help.... any ideas?

shredhead, Feb 23, 2021
Thema:

1. Account Error: There are problems with your account. To fix them, please sign in again. - Similar Threads - Account Error are

2. "The is a problem with your account Sign in again" unexplained message

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    "The is a problem with your account Sign in again" unexplained message: Greetings, I've been getting the above message each time I open my computer and use Outlook or Edge... Has my account been compromised...? I have bought a new phone recently... and while I did have Microsoft Phone companion and Edge installed on my old one, I haven't on my...
  3. Please fix "We need to fix your Microsoft account"

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Please fix "We need to fix your Microsoft account": Dear Microsoft, Please fix the notification error "We need to fix your Microsoft account". I have done all I can based on previous posts & advice, and it ultimately those have not worked. Despite disabling "shared experience" thing, skype, etc, the only other thing is the...
  4. Error - Sorry we can't get to your account right now. To fix this please sign in again.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error - Sorry we can't get to your account right now. To fix this please sign in again.: Hi, I am having the above error on all Microsoft, Mail, Excel Word. I have signed in and it looks fixed on the product I sign in for but the other errors don't clear and its back the next day. The products seem to work so I'm not sure what the problem is. I have logged out...
  5. "We can't sign into your account" error

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "We can't sign into your account" error: I was downloading War thunder on steam yesterday and my dad turned off the computer, I woke up this morning greeted with a "We can't sign into your account " error here. I tried many ways, i tried installing the updates (wouldst install), I tried the regedit thing too. The...
  6. There is a problem with your Microsoft account. to fix this sign in to account.live.com

in Windows 10 Customization
    There is a problem with your Microsoft account. to fix this sign in to account.live.com: I used my gmail to sign in windows when on my new Laptop, and now whenever I sign in the following shows: There is a problem with your Microsoft account. to fix this sign in to account.live.com...
  7. Fix Account, Yet Again

in Windows 10 Customization
    Fix Account, Yet Again: Let's try this again. I've looked at threads that address this problem, none of which as far as I can tell actually provide a usable answer. On top of that, most of the threads are locked. I guess this is because nobody at M$ knows the answer, and they don't want to deal...
  8. Sign In Error - "We can't sign into your account"

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Sign In Error - "We can't sign into your account": I Just had a log in error. I have a Dell Precision 7710 mobile work station with the Anniversary Update. I turned on the machine and tried to log in and got: --------------- We can't sign into your account This problem can often be fixed by signing out of your account,...
  9. We can't sign into your account , please help.

We can't sign into your account , please help.: I've been getting this error for 3 days now and i have no idea what to do! Everytime i try to sign in it just says "preparing windows" for a long time and then i get an error saying we can't sign in to your account , nothing you do will make any changes press sign out or...
  10. Microsoft Account sign-in again

Microsoft Account sign-in again: In the settings I have an old email address I need to change the one on administrator (there is a screenshot attached). I want to remove that email address (under Administrator) because I already deleted that email on gmail months ago. I have a new email signed in on...