Windows 10: "Account Error - We can't get to your account right now" Windows 10

Discus and support "Account Error - We can't get to your account right now" Windows 10 in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I'm still having problems logging in - see... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Taffy087, Jan 1, 2020.

1. Taffy087 Win User

"Account Error - We can't get to your account right now" Windows 10

I'm still having problems logging in - see https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...ird-time/6ae47b04-9ca1-43fa-bb23-e491a6832d1e

AThis was the first alert I received in my notifications:

"Account Error - We can't get to your account right now" Windows 10 5a295fa9-ae49-4229-bec0-2e517a74da14?upload=true.png

1 I haven't changed my password. 2 As I haven't a clue what "Shared Experience settings" means I checked my Settings where is says ""Shared experience use all system accounts to authorize actions across devices."*** Then in red "Some of your accounts require attention" and a "Fix now" link.

*** I only have ONE device so at this stage I'm unwilling to click that link

B There were occasions previously when the problems spread to my Word and Excel and this then happened again.

When I opened Word & Excel just now this is the message I saw edited to hide my personal info.

"Account Error - We can't get to your account right now" Windows 10 e1ecba6a-2063-4b53-9c44-924e4c89ddaa?upload=true.png

Why is this nonsense still happening? There hasn't been a Windows Update nor have I changed my password on my ONE, not two, devices.

Has anyone any suggestions what I should do next please? I apologize for letting my frustrations show but this problem had wasted several hours of my time already.

:)

Taffy087, Jan 1, 2020
  2. Zakin Win User

Strange Windows 10 User Account issue.

Unfortunately I had done those steps numerous reboots, it just, reappears for no good reason. The base account isn't even a Microsoft account, it's a local account.

I haven't quite tried the built in administrator account on W10, but so far in my experience on my own computer, the built in account seemed to have absolutely no more control than I did on my own.

It's just strange, I go in, it warns me twice about deleting the account, then it's gone. Reboot, and it's back?

EDIT: Just to specify, both command line and Netplwiz both say only HIS account exists on the computer, it doesn't list this rogue account. This is what I meant in my first post about the fact that even Windows doesn't seem to believe it exists, HALF the time. *Frown "Account Error - We can't get to your account right now" Windows 10 :(

Zakin, Jan 1, 2020
  3. 95Viper Win User
    95Viper, Jan 1, 2020
  4. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Jan 1, 2020
Thema:

1. "Account Error - We can't get to your account right now" Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Account Error can't

2. We can't sign into your account error

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    We can't sign into your account error: I've been having this issue for a while now on my school laptop saying "We can't sign into your account" and it's been going on for a while. It doesn't do this on my other school laptops and my teacher just says to ignore it so why is it doing it on one specifically?...
  3. I'm getting this error "We can't sign in to your account"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm getting this error "We can't sign in to your account": I attempted to use the registry editor option to delete the temporary file. However, I am still encountering the error every time I restart. Additionally, I have been trying to contact Windows Help, but it is not connecting. Could somebody help me resolve this issue?...
  4. I'm getting this error "We can't sign in to your account"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I'm getting this error "We can't sign in to your account": I attempted to use the registry editor option to delete the temporary file. However, I am still encountering the error every time I restart. Additionally, I have been trying to contact Windows Help, but it is not connecting. Could somebody help me resolve this issue?...
  5. "we can't sign in to your account" Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "we can't sign in to your account" Error: hey everyoneso yesterday when I turned my pc on I was faced with a pop-up message saying "we can't sign in to your account" and I get thrown into a temporary user profile.I have tried many different fixes I could find over the internet but had no luck managing to get my old...
  6. Getting "we can't sign into your account,"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting "we can't sign into your account,": About two years ago, I had this problem, and was told at that time to create another profile as an "administrator." I did that, and have not had any problems since. But yesterday, after trying to start up my computer, there was a very long delay, and then that screen...
  7. Getting "we can't sign into your account,"

Getting "we can't sign into your account,": About two years ago, I had this problem, and was told at that time to create another profile as an "administrator." I did that, and have not had any problems since. But yesterday, after trying to start up my computer, there was a very long delay, and then that screen...
  8. Error - Sorry we can't get to your account right now. To fix this please sign in again.

Error - Sorry we can't get to your account right now. To fix this please sign in again.: Hi, I am having the above error on all Microsoft, Mail, Excel Word. I have signed in and it looks fixed on the product I sign in for but the other errors don't clear and its back the next day. The products seem to work so I'm not sure what the problem is. I have logged out...
  9. Getting error message: We can't sign into your account ...

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Getting error message: We can't sign into your account ...: Win 10 Version 1803 (OS Build 17134.472). Something happened to my other computer. This morning my Dell laptop took 15 mins to boot and the desktop is completely changed. I keep a lot of important documents on the desktop and these folders are all gone, there is only an Edge...
  10. Getting error message: We can't sign into your account ...

in Windows 10 Support
    Getting error message: We can't sign into your account ...: Win 10 Version 1803 (OS Build 17134.472). Something happened to my other computer. This morning my Dell laptop took 15 mins to boot and the desktop is completely changed. I keep a lot of important documents on the desktop and these folders are all gone, there is only an Edge...