Windows 10: Account Error When Opening Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition

Discus and support Account Error When Opening Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi there, I have been playing Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition, and it has started to act up. I logged in yesterday and was greeted with an account error.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by J.T.Moreland, Nov 22, 2019.

1. Account Error When Opening Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition

Hi there, I have been playing Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition, and it has started to act up. I logged in yesterday and was greeted with an account error. I am not able to use the marketplace or play with friends. I am pretty sure this issue is associated with my Microsoft account, but I may be wrong. Here are the details:

Error List:
    Error Number

ID Number
    9626450c-5bb6-4f94-a50b-917031dbf80d

Any help would be appreciated! Thanks in advance.

:)

J.T.Moreland, Nov 22, 2019

2. Minecraft Win10 Edition

Hi Griffin,

If you have the previous version of Minecraft, you may download its latest version for free. Click this

link
    to download the game.

You'll be asked to enter a game code. If you don't have the code, kindly perform the following steps:

• Sign in with your Mojang account.
    • Under Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition, select the link to request a code. The Windows 10 Store will open.

Note: You'll need to sign in to or create a Microsoft account. If you sign in, use the Microsoft account you use to sign in to your Xbox account.
    • If you're running Windows 10, you'll be able to download the game right after redeeming your code. If you're running an earlier operating system, you'll need to come back to the Windows Store once you're running Windows 10.
    Keep us posted with the progress. We'd be glad to further assist you.

Catherine Cus., Nov 22, 2019
  3. Minecraft Window 10 edition

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern, as you are unable to install the Minecraft game from Microsoft store.
    In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

• What is the Windows 10 version and Build installed? (Type winver in Windows search/Run command)
    • What is the error you are getting when you click on Install button?

If you have installed java version of Minecraft, you can check in Add/Remove programs, by launching Run command (Press Window + R key) type appwiz.cpl and click Ok.

However, assuming that you have installed the Minecraft from Microsoft Store, let us go ahead and try the following methods.

Method 1: Reset Microsoft Store.

1. Press Windows + R key from the keyboard to launch Run command.
    2. Type wsreset.exe
      and click Ok.
    3. Restart the PC and then try installing the game from Microsoft Store.

Method 2: If the issue still persist, then try creating a new user account as this issue may be due to a profile corruption. Hence, in order to eliminate possibilities, we would
    suggest you to create a new user account and check. Follow the steps from the article

Create a local user or administrator account in Windows 10
    to create a new user account.

If you still face issues, you may want to check the
    Contact Support link Minecraft FAQ

We await your response.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Nov 22, 2019
  4. LeonLaude Win User

Account Error When Opening Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition code already reedemed

Hi,

Are you sure you're logging into the Windows Store with the account that you redeemed the code to?

• If you login to Mojang Account please look under "Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta" and check to make sure that the code is marked as claimed. You can make sure it is by checking the date that it was redeemed on.

• If the item is not listed, you should contact Mojang support and they will assist you on the issue.

• If it is listed, then that means you successfully redeemed the code to a Microsoft account. When you did so, you were asked to login to a Microsoft account. This was the account that you redeemed the code to.

• Please go over to https://account.microsoft.com/ and check under the "Recent purchaces" header and check if "Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta" is listed. If it is not, you are using the wrong Microsoft account.

• If you're not sure which account you used, you should contact Xbox support (for Step 1, use "Xbox on Windows 10"; for Step 2 under Store select "Purchase verification"; and you should be able to call/chat with Xbox support) and let them know you are unsure
      which account you redeemed the code to.

Hope this is of any help to you!

Kind regards,

Leon

LeonLaude, Nov 22, 2019
Thema:

Account Error When Opening Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition

1. Account Error When Opening Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition - Similar Threads - Account Error Opening

2. Error 0x80073d05 when Downloading Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error 0x80073d05 when Downloading Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: I uninstalled Minecraft Windows 10 Edition as it was taking up a massive 3GB, and I didn't need it anymore. Afterwards, I wanted to re-download it, but I was met with this error 0x80073d05. Now, I've already tried solving this alone, but to no avail. My guess is that...
  3. Minecraft windows 10 edition error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft windows 10 edition error: minecraft windows 10 edition was updated to the most recent bug fix it is currently experiencing start up errors such as its main menu screen looking something like this[IMG] Although not available entirely within this image the main title screen is cut off blurred and then...
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition error

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition error: Hello! I bought Minecraft Windows 10 Edition on my Xbox One and I switched PC with the same account. On my PC, it says that I don't have it but I bought it. Why do I don't have it on my computer? Thanks!...
  5. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition error

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition error: Hello, I purchased Minecraft Windows 10 Edition and it worked, it later said I only had trial version, even though I had been playing on all the features of the full game, for several weeks. How can I fix this? Thanks....
  6. Error with Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Realms

Error with Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Realms: I started the 30 days realm trial in minecraft but i keep getting this error message: Something Went Wrong your purchase succeeded, but we couldnt create your realm right now. We will create your realm as soon as possibe. Check back later on this device. Its been over a...
  7. Error when downloading minecraft: Windows 10 edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error when downloading minecraft: Windows 10 edition: So i had to uninstall Minecraft windows 10 to revert back out of the Xbox insider program beta, and after i tried to reinstall it, it would get around 85% done and then give me the error 0x80070003, i have tried running wsreset.exe, i have restarted my computer multiple...
  8. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition code error

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition code error: I'm having a problem where I cannot redeem my Minecraft Windows 10 Edition and this message appears Code not found. Try re-entering it. If that doesn't work, contact the merchant. If I could get some help that would be great....
  9. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Not Opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Not Opening: I recently reinstalled Minecraft Windows 10 Edition back onto my computer after I accidentally uninstalled it. And now every time I try to open it a white line appears on the Minecraft Windows 10 in the start menu like the download didn't finish and then seconds later the...
  10. Closed an account with minecraft windows 10 edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Closed an account with minecraft windows 10 edition: I closed an account with minecraft windows 10 edition. Created one right now with the same gmail and ofc cannot redeem the code. Any way of getting it? I have proof [ATTACH]...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. minecraft error account disconnecting

2. Minecraft installation by aditya roy

3. minecraft account error 9

4. minecraft error with microsoft account,
  5. minecraft windows 10 edition account error,
  6. minecraft account error,
  7. minecraft bedrock error number 5,
  8. minecraft windows 10 account error 3,
  9. account error minecraft windows 10 edition,
  10. minecraft account error number 3,
  11. account error minecraft windows 10,