Windows 10: Account got deleted and Minecraft merged to a different email

Discus and support Account got deleted and Minecraft merged to a different email in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Good evening, I had my Microsoft account hacked and products/games like Minecraft merged to a different account before they deleted my Microsoft... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Emma Cave, May 28, 2023.

1. Emma Cave Win User

Account got deleted and Minecraft merged to a different email

Good evening, I had my Microsoft account hacked and products/games like Minecraft merged to a different account before they deleted my Microsoft account linked to this email. I have all of the original information regarding my Minecraft account before I had migrated it with Microsoft creation date, TID, access to original email, date of migration to THIS email, gamertag, so I am wondering whether it is possible to remigrate to this account again?

:)

Emma Cave, May 28, 2023

2. email account hacked. please help

Don't think you can if they were deleted from your email account and are not in your trash folder. Try contacting Yahoo, explain what happened, and see what they can do or suggest you do.

BarbaricSoul, May 28, 2023
  3. Steps on deleting/merging 2 Microsoft accounts

Hi,

I realize that Microsoft does not allow merging 2 accounts, so I am trying to update my "master account" (one I want to keep) with the email tied to a dummy account I want to delete.

Issue:

• *** Email address is removed for privacy *** is the "master account" with the devices and everything linked to it.
    • *** Email address is removed for privacy *** is the dummy account - which has no devices or anything linked to it (created a separate account on accident)
    • I want to update the "master account" to *** Email address is removed for privacy ***, then *** Email address is removed for privacy *** can be an alias or deleted
    • When I try adding *** Email address is removed for privacy *** to the profile of *** Email address is removed for privacy ***, there is an error saying that the email address is already being used so it cant be used.

Questions:

Thank you for your assistance! Sorry if this is posted to the wrong area, there is not a category for Microsoft Accounts

Aaron

Aaron123GG, May 28, 2023
  4. Account got deleted and Minecraft merged to a different email

Marivel Man, May 28, 2023
Thema:

Account got deleted and Minecraft merged to a different email

1. Account got deleted and Minecraft merged to a different email - Similar Threads - Account got deleted

2. Microsoft account linked to minecraft account got deleted.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft account linked to minecraft account got deleted.: Hello,My laptop got hacked recently and i lost admin control. But with your help earlier i have fixed this problem. However the hacker has deleted my microsoft account with the email: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** . I have contacted you through your forms but i...
  3. Microsoft account linked to minecraft account got deleted.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft account linked to minecraft account got deleted.: Hello,My laptop got hacked recently and i lost admin control. But with your help earlier i have fixed this problem. However the hacker has deleted my microsoft account with the email: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** . I have contacted you through your forms but i...
  4. My account has got hacked on different email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My account has got hacked on different email: I was playing Minecraft on the email of *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and I got logged out. I tried logging back in but my email got changed and then my password got changed and the place says it was from Korea which I live nowhere Near. This is my only other...
  5. My account has got hacked on different email

My account has got hacked on different email: I was playing Minecraft on the email of *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and I got logged out. I tried logging back in but my email got changed and then my password got changed and the place says it was from Korea which I live nowhere Near. This is my only other...
  6. My account has got hacked on different email

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. Hacker got into my account and my account is deleted with Minecraft account too

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hacker got into my account and my account is deleted with Minecraft account too: I was talking with hacker that I didn't knew he is hacker and I also gave him a security code too, and the gmail that says account security info have deleted twice, and I am now trying to log in but it says account does not exist. Please help me, I bought first Minecraft...
  8. Hacker got into my account and my account is deleted with Minecraft account too

Hacker got into my account and my account is deleted with Minecraft account too: I was talking with hacker that I didn't knew he is hacker and I also gave him a security code too, and the gmail that says account security info have deleted twice, and I am now trying to log in but it says account does not exist. Please help me, I bought first Minecraft...
  9. Account got deleted and Minecraft merged to a different email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Account got deleted and Minecraft merged to a different email: Good evening, I had my Microsoft account hacked and products/games like Minecraft merged to a different account before they deleted my Microsoft account linked to this email. I have all of the original information regarding my Minecraft account before I had migrated it with...
  10. Account got deleted and Minecraft merged to a different email

Account got deleted and Minecraft merged to a different email: Good evening, I had my Microsoft account hacked and products/games like Minecraft merged to a different account before they deleted my Microsoft account linked to this email. I have all of the original information regarding my Minecraft account before I had migrated it with...