Windows 10: Account got hacked and mail changed

Discus and support Account got hacked and mail changed in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My acount got hacked and email changed. I still can see the new mail because i have microsoft hello for that accountthe hacker one is outlook.com. All... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Pyleky, Jul 26, 2022.

1. Pyleky Win User

Account got hacked and mail changed

My acount got hacked and email changed. I still can see the new mail because i have microsoft hello for that accountthe hacker one is outlook.com. All i have for recover is: all mails that have been used, some old passwords, minecraft bedrock key that i used and pc that i used. I tried all of recovery microsoft sites that i found, every instruction and even phoned my countries microsoft supportwhich just tells me to use one of microsoft sites. It should be possible to recover with a minecraft code but there is no such option at https://account.live.com/acsr.

:)

Pyleky, Jul 26, 2022

2. Steam Account Hacked

Hey I also had same issues with Steam, solved it easily at the end myself. Have a password that is a mix of random numbers and letters (capital and lowercase), also don't ever save credentials on the system. Somehow they manage even to get it that way. Then write the new password down on a piece of paper and remove anything that has to do with STEAM on your mail. Also my mail account was hacked once, so I also changed that password. It's a mix of "joker signs" (@#$ and so on), numbers and letters.

It's so complex, I have it written down on a piece of paper or I'll just forget it myself.

TechnicalFreak, Jul 26, 2022
  3. My EA account has been hacked

I don't get it. EA games are tied to your e-mail account. So, somebody hacked EA and got your email address and your password. Then he asked for an email change. EA sent a confirmation request to your e-mail. Have you agreed to this? Or maybe your e-mail address is hacked? Is that possible?

Crap Daddy, Jul 26, 2022
  4. Account got hacked and mail changed

My Xbox account hacked

My account was hacked and I know the hacker a d he gave my account back and he had changed the mail and I know the password also and but he kept the two step verification and I am unable to change the two step verification for 30 days and he kept his phone
    number and his Microsoft mail for the verification how can I get my account completely back pls help me ...!

ReddyJithender, Jul 26, 2022
Thema:

Account got hacked and mail changed

1. Account got hacked and mail changed - Similar Threads - Account got hacked

2. My microsft account got hacked, and my e-mail got changed.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My microsft account got hacked, and my e-mail got changed.: Hello, my problem is that someone hacked into my account and in my e-mail previously atached to the account. I got a message that my e-mail to the account has been changed, when I tried to sign in with the e-mail that should be and was atached to the account the site clearly...
  3. My microsft account got hacked, and my e-mail got changed.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My microsft account got hacked, and my e-mail got changed.: Hello, my problem is that someone hacked into my account and in my e-mail previously atached to the account. I got a message that my e-mail to the account has been changed, when I tried to sign in with the e-mail that should be and was atached to the account the site clearly...
  4. My microsft account got hacked, and my e-mail got changed.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. My account got hacked and the mail adress changed as well

My account got hacked and the mail adress changed as well: Hello,As said in the title, my Microsoft account changed and the mail address linked to it changed as well...This happened some months ago about 6-7 months I think, and I didn't figure out how I can get it backI got a Minecraft account on it and got many paid things on it...
  6. My account got hacked and the mail adress changed as well

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My account got hacked and the mail adress changed as well: Hello,As said in the title, my Microsoft account changed and the mail address linked to it changed as well...This happened some months ago about 6-7 months I think, and I didn't figure out how I can get it backI got a Minecraft account on it and got many paid things on it...
  7. My account got hacked and the mail adress changed as well

8. My account got hacked and got changed to rambler.ua

My account got hacked and got changed to rambler.ua: Hello, I don't know if anybody else has this, but my Microsoft email was changed to *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and I can't log into any of my Microsoft accounts anymore. I have lost everything on Minecraft, Xbox, and much more. Does anybody know how I can...
  9. My account got hacked and got changed to rambler.ua

My account got hacked and got changed to rambler.ua: Hello, I don't know if anybody else has this, but my Microsoft email was changed to *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and I can't log into any of my Microsoft accounts anymore. I have lost everything on Minecraft, Xbox, and much more. Does anybody know how I can...
  10. Account got hacked and mail changed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Account got hacked and mail changed: My acount got hacked and email changed. I still can see the new mail because i have microsoft hello for that accountthe hacker one is outlook.com. All i have for recover is: all mails that have been used, some old passwords, minecraft bedrock key that i used and pc that i...