Windows 10: Account hacked and suspended by Microsoft - Support does not want to help / can not help

Discus and support Account hacked and suspended by Microsoft - Support does not want to help / can not help in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi there,I've had my MS account for more than six years. Last week it was hacked by an unknown person who then changed the e-mail address and the... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by LusioCata, Sep 29, 2021.

1. LusioCata Win User

Account hacked and suspended by Microsoft - Support does not want to help / can not help

Hi there,I've had my MS account for more than six years. Last week it was hacked by an unknown person who then changed the e-mail address and the password so I could not log in anymore. I then contacted support in order to get my account back. I filled in a "reinstatement form" in order to verify that I am the legal owner of my account. This was the first reply:Greetings,This is from Microsoft Support. I appreciate your patience while I have performed an investigation of your account.Account security is a top priority at Microsoft, and we have a team dedicated to investigating and validating f

:)

LusioCata, Sep 29, 2021
  2. JayTan08 Win User

Hacked Account - No way to get help from Microsoft

Hi MarcW74, my name is Jay. I'm an independent advisor. I'd be happy to help with your issue.

Please check the procedures on these Microsoft

Compromised Account Solution for XBOX - a step-by-step guide that will give you options whether you are able to access your account or not. Select the check or ex symbols depending on your situation to properly guide you on the next steps:

https://support.xbox.com/en-AU/my-account/secur...

How to recover a hacked or compromised Microsoft account:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-au/help/10494/...

I hope this helps, please feel free to ask questions and keep me on track. I will keep working on this issue until it's resolved, thank you.

Regards,

Jay

JayTan08, Sep 29, 2021
  3. Graeme.P Win User
    Graeme.P, Sep 29, 2021
  4. Account hacked and suspended by Microsoft - Support does not want to help / can not help

email account hacked. please help

Also may I suggest you change email accounts to one of the following.....

Gmail
    Outlook

The reason is they both use "Step two verification". This style of verification means even if a hacker gets your password they cannot log in to your account. You see every time someone try's to log in that hasn't been verified you will get a text or a phone call giving you a final code to log in. Its very easy and simple to setup also. The great thing is once you setup your Email application with a specific "application password" from that account you never have to log in again AND your account is protected from being logged in from foreign entities.

I like the new outlook personally however Gmail is also damn good. Gmail also has an IP tracker that allows you to see WHERE the account has been logged in from. Anyway let us know if you wanna change over and have any questions. We will be happy to help and welcome to TPU!

TheMailMan78, Sep 29, 2021
Thema:

Account hacked and suspended by Microsoft - Support does not want to help / can not help

1. Account hacked and suspended by Microsoft - Support does not want to help / can not help - Similar Threads - Account hacked suspended

2. Microsoft Account got hacked, support does not help.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Account got hacked, support does not help.: Hello,recently my microsoft account was hacked by a rambler.ru domain and they just changed the email address again. I am unable to even access my account and the account recovery forms are not helping me with recovering it. I had purchased minecraft and connected it to the...
  3. Microsoft Account got hacked, support does not help.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Account got hacked, support does not help.: Hello,recently my microsoft account was hacked by a rambler.ru domain and they just changed the email address again. I am unable to even access my account and the account recovery forms are not helping me with recovering it. I had purchased minecraft and connected it to the...
  4. My microsoft account was hacked and support isnt helping

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My microsoft account was hacked and support isnt helping: So i think like 2 months ago my microsoft account was hacked i tried to recover it with help from support but it didnt help. At that time i didnt really cared about it and quickly forgot about it. And now i need access to my account so here is my question if support isnt...
  5. My microsoft account was hacked and support isnt helping

My microsoft account was hacked and support isnt helping: So i think like 2 months ago my microsoft account was hacked i tried to recover it with help from support but it didnt help. At that time i didnt really cared about it and quickly forgot about it. And now i need access to my account so here is my question if support isnt...
  6. My microsoft account was hacked and support isnt helping

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. Help account hacked!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help account hacked!: Help!Account has been hacked and there doesn't seem to be anyway to contact Microsoft?They deleted the account so it keeps saying account not found. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-account-hacked/820f356f-809f-482b-993a-11f2737f41d2
  8. Help account hacked!

Help account hacked!: Help!Account has been hacked and there doesn't seem to be anyway to contact Microsoft?They deleted the account so it keeps saying account not found. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-account-hacked/820f356f-809f-482b-993a-11f2737f41d2
  9. Help account hacked!

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  10. Account was suspended and there's no way to return it back by the Microsoft help

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Account was suspended and there's no way to return it back by the Microsoft help: 1. When I try to log in with my "*** Email address is removed for privacy ***" Microsoft account, it says that my account was suspended (junk mail or smth). I didn't use it for some time. 2. Next step: "Enter your phone number, and we'll send you a security code" - Okay!...