Windows 10: Account Hacked. Can't change local login.

Discus and support Account Hacked. Can't change local login. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello, I have reason to believe my accounts been hacked, because my computers has 475gb stored on the C: drive with all that data being stored in the... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by RichardFortenberry, Sep 9, 2019.

1. Account Hacked. Can't change local login.

Hello,

I have reason to believe my accounts been hacked, because my computers has 475gb stored on the C: drive with all that data being stored in the temp folder. The first thing I tried to do was change my password, but the "change password" option has been removed from my control panel, and I can't even access the "local users and groups" from the management console (because they've removed that option).

Is there anything that I can do to change the password?

:)

RichardFortenberry, Sep 9, 2019
  2. Yaqub K Win User

Local Account password changed to Online Account Password

Hi,

I suggest you to follow the steps on how to switch from Microsoft account to Local account:

• Click on search in taskbar and type account.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Now, under Your account, click on Sign in with Local account instead.
    • Enter your Microsoft account password for confirmation and then follow the screen instruction.
    • Enter User name credentials for your the Local account and click OK.
    • Now, login to Local account.
    Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Sep 9, 2019
  3. how to change local account to Microsoft account

Hi Linda,

To change your login settings from local account to Microsoft account, please follow the steps below:

• Click on Start menu and select Accounts.
    • Select Your email and accounts and click on Sign in with a Microsoft account instead.
    • Type the details for your Microsoft Account.
    • Reboot the PC for the changes to take effect.

Let us know the result.

Rafael Com, Sep 9, 2019
  4. Account Hacked. Can't change local login.

Local account installation question

I'm fairly certain that Skip this step was available in 10.0.130 - the workaround in Step 20 (back button) is no longer required.

The currently known, as of 10.0.130, ways to create a Local account sign-in are
    • Skip this step at the MS account creation phase
    • No Internet connection during the install
    • static IP (post# 2 by Fragment) - New (to me anyway)

Slartybart, Sep 9, 2019
Thema:

Account Hacked. Can't change local login.

1. Account Hacked. Can't change local login. - Similar Threads - Account Hacked Can't

2. My account was hacked and now I can't login into it because the account email is changed...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My account was hacked and now I can't login into it because the account email is changed...: I was trying to get into my account when suddenly my password doesn't work, so I tried to reset it, but it said that the account doesn't recognize or exist. There was a data breach for me a while back.While I was trying to put my password in again, there's an email that I...
  3. My account was hacked and now I can't login into it because the account email is changed...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My account was hacked and now I can't login into it because the account email is changed...: I was trying to get into my account when suddenly my password doesn't work, so I tried to reset it, but it said that the account doesn't recognize or exist. There was a data breach for me a while back.While I was trying to put my password in again, there's an email that I...
  4. My account was hacked and now I can't login into it because the account email is changed...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Can't change local account to microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't change local account to microsoft account: I couldn't sign into the xbox app and widgets said I wasn't online, so i changed my admin microsoft account to a local account. When trying to change it back to a microsoft account i always get: Oops something went wrong. When i try to sign into my account via browser it...
  6. Can't change local account to microsoft account

Can't change local account to microsoft account: I couldn't sign into the xbox app and widgets said I wasn't online, so i changed my admin microsoft account to a local account. When trying to change it back to a microsoft account i always get: Oops something went wrong. When i try to sign into my account via browser it...
  7. Can't login to local account.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can't login to local account.: Can't login to local account, when try to do so, it shows an error code, We're sorry , But Something Went Wrong. Your Microsoft Account Wasn't changed to local account....
  8. Can't login to local account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't login to local account.: Can't login to local account, when try to do so, it shows an error code, We're sorry , But Something Went Wrong. Your Microsoft Account Wasn't changed to local account....
  9. Can't login to local account.

10. Can't change to local account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Can't change to local account: When I try to change to a local account on my 10 machine I get this message "The password you entered isn't complex enough to meet this PC's requirements. Please go back and try a password that contains numbers, letters and symbols" The password does contain letters,...