Windows 10: Account hacked or being controlled

Discus and support Account hacked or being controlled in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I received a text stating "your primary alias has been changed", then it says "not correct? click this link" to which it directs you to sign in to... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by MeganCrump, Aug 19, 2020.

1. Account hacked or being controlled

I received a text stating "your primary alias has been changed", then it says "not correct? click this link" to which it directs you to sign in to manage your account. I haven't been able to sign in because someone completely deleted my original email address and put some new one in as primary alias.

I have tried to figure out what is occurring, but because someone deleted my email address I can't sign in as suggested by all of the microsoft troubleshooting steps.

I then received a text yesterday stating my phone number was now deleted from the account that was associated with it. I have had that account for almost 12 years and now it is lost to me. I created this new one, but I have a lot of accounts associated with that email and would like to know how to retrieve my old email. It is clear someone hacked into my account.

:)

MeganCrump, Aug 19, 2020
  2. PP Mguire Win User

77000 Steam accounts hacked every month

Ironically I've had the same crappy password since I made my Steam when HL2 came out and never been hacked, but I've had my Origin account jacked twice with a much more complicated password. 2 step on Origin fixed this problem, but just thought it was kind of funny. I went with 2 step on Steam to be safe too.

PP Mguire, Aug 19, 2020
  3. Steam Account Hacked

Again...

I sent a ticket I just hope they resolve it soon cause I really want to play Portal 2.

And I don't want him getting me banned.

But the scary thing is they hacked my Email account too!

I've changed the password but is that enough?

I scanned my Computer using malware and it got rid of 9 Nasty objects! Its been months since I did a scan and now I'm thinking this is how they got me.

Is a password change and malware scan removal enough to secure me? I made the password much harder than before.

Thinking about doing a reformat as well. Suggestions? Should I leave the hacked email account and make a new one?

AphexDreamer, Aug 19, 2020
  4. Account hacked or being controlled

Account hacked

My email (live.com) account was hacked.

• To whom do I report?
    • Where do I send header information?
    • How do I recover my account?

System details:

• Running Windows 10 on an HP all-in-one computer
    • Office 365

Thanks for your help.

BarbaraLamkin, Aug 19, 2020
Thema:

Account hacked or being controlled

1. Account hacked or being controlled - Similar Threads - Account hacked being

2. Being hacked or no being hacked?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Being hacked or no being hacked?: So I just got a bar tablet HD and I was going on to Target website and Austin out of nowhere all these windows popped up and saying Microsoft security alert the window is blocked because my computer is infected with children viruses and it's infecting Microsoft servers so...
  3. Being hacked or no being hacked?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Being hacked or no being hacked?: So I just got a bar tablet HD and I was going on to Target website and Austin out of nowhere all these windows popped up and saying Microsoft security alert the window is blocked because my computer is infected with children viruses and it's infecting Microsoft servers so...
  4. Wy is my account being hacked

Wy is my account being hacked: https://i.gyazo.com/f3d848502f04ebffb52f689407c22fff.pngWhy are the Unkown accounts on my new system stating that they are an unknown account privilege? Has my brand-new system Windows 11 been hacked by my Local Authority because they want to build houses on level 1...
  5. My Microsoft account being hacked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Microsoft account being hacked: My Microsoft account is hacked, the email was changed by the hacker, and the multiple places I've been logged in on it it's changed, now from trying to get in it told me the new email the account was changed to, it used to be my email on this account, '*** Email address is...
  6. My Microsoft account being hacked

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My Microsoft account being hacked: My Microsoft account is hacked, the email was changed by the hacker, and the multiple places I've been logged in on it it's changed, now from trying to get in it told me the new email the account was changed to, it used to be my email on this account, '*** Email address is...
  7. My Microsoft account being hacked

8. microsoft account being hacked.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft account being hacked.: My emails and microsoft accounts has been hacked trough my internet wireless modem. Im trying to erased all my computers and fresh install windows. I have 3 computers that have the authentic microsoft windows product keys. what should i do....
  9. microsoft account being hacked.

microsoft account being hacked.: My emails and microsoft accounts has been hacked trough my internet wireless modem. Im trying to erased all my computers and fresh install windows. I have 3 computers that have the authentic microsoft windows product keys. what should i do....
  10. microsoft account being hacked.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware