Windows 10: Account hacked, unknown mail, account doesn't exist anymore, no form

Discus and support Account hacked, unknown mail, account doesn't exist anymore, no form in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, I've tried to connect to my microsoft account but it has been hacked , the recuperation adress is unkown and referd to a russian mail. I can't fill... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Cha Ka, Sep 23, 2022.

1. Cha Ka Win User

Account hacked, unknown mail, account doesn't exist anymore, no form

Hi, I've tried to connect to my microsoft account but it has been hacked , the recuperation adress is unkown and referd to a russian mail. I can't fill up the form beacause when i say im try to recover from X account aka my hacked account it says it doesnt exist. The mail still appear as my microsoft account on my computer but I can't do anything with it.

:)

Cha Ka, Sep 23, 2022

2. 77000 Steam accounts hacked every month

that explain why i have the 2 step form tpu on a APP and not mail ...

GreiverBlade, Sep 23, 2022
  3. Steam Account Hacked

Hey I also had same issues with Steam, solved it easily at the end myself. Have a password that is a mix of random numbers and letters (capital and lowercase), also don't ever save credentials on the system. Somehow they manage even to get it that way. Then write the new password down on a piece of paper and remove anything that has to do with STEAM on your mail. Also my mail account was hacked once, so I also changed that password. It's a mix of "joker signs" (@#$ and so on), numbers and letters.

It's so complex, I have it written down on a piece of paper or I'll just forget it myself.

TechnicalFreak, Sep 23, 2022
  4. webJockey Win User

email account hacked. please help

I have a yahoo email account that seems to be hacked. Following are hacking activities I have noticed.

1) Spam emails being sent from my account to my account and my recovery email account.
    2) Recent emails in inbox are missing
    3) New emails in deleted mails folder

I have reset passwords for both my email account and recovery email account and also re-installed my mac but still spam emails are being sent from my account to my account and my recovery email account.

My mac was not even turned on when those emails were being sent. No one else knows my password. I do access mail from my iphone and ipad too.

Its my primary email account please help.

Thanks

webJockey, Sep 23, 2022
Thema:

1. Account hacked, unknown mail, account doesn't exist anymore, no form - Similar Threads - Account hacked unknown

2. Account doesn't exist Hacked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Account doesn't exist Hacked: About a few months ago, I had some malicious software which stole some of my personal data, which is including one of my Microsoft account that I use for Minecraft. Once I had eliminated the software that was stealing my data which was when I had to reinstall Windows...
  3. Account doesn't exist Hacked

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Account doesn't exist Hacked: About a few months ago, I had some malicious software which stole some of my personal data, which is including one of my Microsoft account that I use for Minecraft. Once I had eliminated the software that was stealing my data which was when I had to reinstall Windows...
  4. Account doesn't exist Hacked

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Account doesn't exist Hacked

6. Account doesn't exist

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Account doesn't exist: I'm using my school account to ask this but, I have a personal account that I made when I bought my PC a couple years ago and while it's still connected to my PC whenever I try to login online I states the above. I went through Microsoft costumer service but, it didn't really...
  7. Account doesn't exist

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Account doesn't exist: I'm using my school account to ask this but, I have a personal account that I made when I bought my PC a couple years ago and while it's still connected to my PC whenever I try to login online I states the above. I went through Microsoft costumer service but, it didn't really...
  8. Account hacked, unknown mail, account doesn't exist anymore, no form

Account hacked, unknown mail, account doesn't exist anymore, no form: Hi, I've tried to connect to my microsoft account but it has been hacked , the recuperation adress is unkown and referd to a russian mail. I can't fill up the form beacause when i say im try to recover from X account aka my hacked account it says it doesnt exist. The mail...
  9. Account doesn't exist

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Account doesn't exist: When my ex set up my computer, for some reason he made an Outlook account that I've never used. My sign in page for my computer has this email address and so I have a Microsoft account associated with that bogus email. All my photos are backing up to this account, all my...
  10. Deleting an account that doesn't exist anymore.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Deleting an account that doesn't exist anymore.: I had a school account from the school I graduated from last year and no longer need to have access to it.The IT department of my school deleted the account the moment I graduated.Now I'm still getting e-mails saying that Microsoft doesn't have the authorisation for that...