Windows 10: account hacked

Discus and support account hacked in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My account was hacked by someone with this email that I don't know the rest of yb*****@rambler.ru and your support didn't even work when I tried to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by TannerSt21, Nov 30, 2023.

1. account hacked

My account was hacked by someone with this email that I don't know the rest of yb*****@rambler.ru and your support didn't even work when I tried to give them information about my account. Now I made a new account with my email that I used on my old account, is there anyway I can get my old account back since I did this?

:)

TannerSt21, Nov 30, 2023
  2. PP Mguire Win User

77000 Steam accounts hacked every month

Ironically I've had the same crappy password since I made my Steam when HL2 came out and never been hacked, but I've had my Origin account jacked twice with a much more complicated password. 2 step on Origin fixed this problem, but just thought it was kind of funny. I went with 2 step on Steam to be safe too.

PP Mguire, Nov 30, 2023
  3. Steam Account Hacked

Again...

I sent a ticket I just hope they resolve it soon cause I really want to play Portal 2.

And I don't want him getting me banned.

But the scary thing is they hacked my Email account too!

I've changed the password but is that enough?

I scanned my Computer using malware and it got rid of 9 Nasty objects! Its been months since I did a scan and now I'm thinking this is how they got me.

Is a password change and malware scan removal enough to secure me? I made the password much harder than before.

Thinking about doing a reformat as well. Suggestions? Should I leave the hacked email account and make a new one?

AphexDreamer, Nov 30, 2023
  4. Vesao Win User

account hacked

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Nov 30, 2023
Thema:

account hacked

1. account hacked - Similar Threads - account hacked

2. My account got hacked by ramblur.ru

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My account got hacked by ramblur.ru: My microsoft account got hacked by a rambler.ru account and replaced my original email with theirsi already used account recovery but failed many timeshelp me....
  3. My account got hacked by ramblur.ru

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My account got hacked by ramblur.ru: My microsoft account got hacked by a rambler.ru account and replaced my original email with theirsi already used account recovery but failed many timeshelp me....
  4. My Microsoft account is trying to get hacked from different IPV6 accounts located in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Microsoft account is trying to get hacked from different IPV6 accounts located in...: My Microsoft account is trying to get hacked from different IPV6 accounts located in Germany almost everyday I get a notification and I have locked down my account with everything that is available and it keeps happening. Microsoft you need to end this annoyance.... What are...
  5. My Microsoft account is trying to get hacked from different IPV6 accounts located in...

My Microsoft account is trying to get hacked from different IPV6 accounts located in...: My Microsoft account is trying to get hacked from different IPV6 accounts located in Germany almost everyday I get a notification and I have locked down my account with everything that is available and it keeps happening. Microsoft you need to end this annoyance.... What are...
  6. How do i recover a hacked/deleted microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i recover a hacked/deleted microsoft account: Hello, My laptop got hacked recently and i lost admin control. But with your help earlier i have fixed this problem. However the hacker has deleted my microsoft account with the email: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** . I have contacted you through your forms but...
  7. How do i recover a hacked/deleted microsoft account

How do i recover a hacked/deleted microsoft account: Hello, My laptop got hacked recently and i lost admin control. But with your help earlier i have fixed this problem. However the hacker has deleted my microsoft account with the email: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** . I have contacted you through your forms but...
  8. My microsoft account has been deleted after it got hacked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My microsoft account has been deleted after it got hacked: My microsoft account got deleted after getting hacked and when i press account recovery it says this microsoft email does not exist https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-microsoft-account-has-been-deleted-after-it-got/179cebd0-c609-43f9-bcb7-c6c20a19b161
  9. My microsoft account has been deleted after it got hacked

My microsoft account has been deleted after it got hacked: My microsoft account got deleted after getting hacked and when i press account recovery it says this microsoft email does not exist https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-microsoft-account-has-been-deleted-after-it-got/179cebd0-c609-43f9-bcb7-c6c20a19b161
  10. Microsoft Account got hacked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Account got hacked: I was watching my settings and i noticed that now my microsoft email is an email that ends in mcmfa.email.I want to change the email, how can I do it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-account-got-hacked/6af08718-2d82-48ba-978e-117e6fd95719