Windows 10: account hacked

Discus and support account hacked in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My account was hacked by someone with this email that I don't know the rest of yb*****@rambler.ru and your support didn't even work when I tried to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by TannerSt21, Nov 30, 2023.

1. account hacked

My account was hacked by someone with this email that I don't know the rest of yb*****@rambler.ru and your support didn't even work when I tried to give them information about my account. Now I made a new account with my email that I used on my old account, is there anyway I can get my old account back since I did this?

:)

TannerSt21, Nov 30, 2023
  2. PP Mguire Win User

77000 Steam accounts hacked every month

Ironically I've had the same crappy password since I made my Steam when HL2 came out and never been hacked, but I've had my Origin account jacked twice with a much more complicated password. 2 step on Origin fixed this problem, but just thought it was kind of funny. I went with 2 step on Steam to be safe too.

PP Mguire, Nov 30, 2023
  3. Steam Account Hacked

Again...

I sent a ticket I just hope they resolve it soon cause I really want to play Portal 2.

And I don't want him getting me banned.

But the scary thing is they hacked my Email account too!

I've changed the password but is that enough?

I scanned my Computer using malware and it got rid of 9 Nasty objects! Its been months since I did a scan and now I'm thinking this is how they got me.

Is a password change and malware scan removal enough to secure me? I made the password much harder than before.

Thinking about doing a reformat as well. Suggestions? Should I leave the hacked email account and make a new one?

AphexDreamer, Nov 30, 2023
  4. Vesao Win User

account hacked

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Nov 30, 2023
Thema:

account hacked

1. account hacked - Similar Threads - account hacked

2. Got hacked by a rambler.ru account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Got hacked by a rambler.ru account: My account got compromised bi an email named an****@rambler.ruI want to remove his email from my account somehow i entered https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/got-hacked-by-a-ramblerru-account/29c14e5a-404d-4c80-a6d1-1b63a1f459a7
  3. Got hacked by a rambler.ru account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Got hacked by a rambler.ru account: My account got compromised bi an email named an****@rambler.ruI want to remove his email from my account somehow i entered https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/got-hacked-by-a-ramblerru-account/29c14e5a-404d-4c80-a6d1-1b63a1f459a7
  4. My Microsoft Account got hacked, and the guy is blackmailing me to get it back but i dont...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Microsoft Account got hacked, and the guy is blackmailing me to get it back but i dont...: Hello Guys can maybe some one Help me? I was browsing on Discord and exedently clicked on a Fishing link or something like this, after i reconize that something is wrong i tried to chance my password, but to late. Now he changed my password, my email and everything else.So i...
  5. My Microsoft Account got hacked, and the guy is blackmailing me to get it back but i dont...

My Microsoft Account got hacked, and the guy is blackmailing me to get it back but i dont...: Hello Guys can maybe some one Help me? I was browsing on Discord and exedently clicked on a Fishing link or something like this, after i reconize that something is wrong i tried to chance my password, but to late. Now he changed my password, my email and everything else.So i...
  6. My Microsoft Account got hacked, and the guy is blackmailing me to get it back but i dont...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. My account has been hacked what can I do ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My account has been hacked what can I do ?: yesterday I went to sleep and someone entered my account during the night. They were able to change the email in the account so right now I can’t login. I can’t remember if I had my phone number associated but of I had its possible that they changed it too. How can I fiz this...
  8. My account has been hacked what can I do ?

My account has been hacked what can I do ?: yesterday I went to sleep and someone entered my account during the night. They were able to change the email in the account so right now I can’t login. I can’t remember if I had my phone number associated but of I had its possible that they changed it too. How can I fiz this...
  9. I need to recover a hacked microsoft account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I need to recover a hacked microsoft account: Somebody hacked into my microsoft account this morning and changed the email and password associated with it. I’ve gone through all of the trouble shooting things on the microsoft website but since I don’t have the new email there is nothing I can do. Where do I go from here?...
  10. How do I regain access to my account recently hacked

How do I regain access to my account recently hacked: Cannot sign in with either username or email, as it has been changed to an email which I don't recognise, and so has the password. I cannot sign in anywhere due to this so can't change the password, and looking for usernames associated comes up with two I do not recognise. I...