Windows 10: Account header ui kinda bugged in settings... any fix?

Discus and support Account header ui kinda bugged in settings... any fix? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Andriano24 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Andriano24, May 14, 2020.

1. Account header ui kinda bugged in settings... any fix?

/u/Andriano24, May 14, 2020
  2. XTL
    xTL Win User

ui bug on microsoft account & crystaldiskmark

Hi so i notice that my crystaldiskmark & microsoft account sign-in has a ui bug..
    This must have happen after the 1809 update coz i never had this issue before,
    does anyone know how to resolved this?
    It's not a huge issue but it bothers me.

Crystaldiskmark.

Account header ui kinda bugged in settings... any fix? [​IMG]

I did try what was recommended here, but still same result =/
    How to fix CrystalDiskMark’s UI bug

And on Ms acc
    Settings > Accounts > Sign in with a microsoft account instead

Account header ui kinda bugged in settings... any fix? [​IMG]

3. angus Win User
    Settings can't be opened using the built-in administrator account

Hello,
    Unfortunately I have the same issue as Dabz from upgrading win7 to win10.
    I've tried opening settings using all the suggested methods and it will not load using my account with Administrator access nor the built-in Administrator profile. I also tried other methods not listed such as using Run. Control panel is just a stepping stone to add users in Settings.
    I'm also having explorer.exe issues, which I believe is preventing Settings from loading.
    Using cmd (Admin) I successfully created a new user profile [and granted admin access also using cmd (Admin)], however win10 will not allow this account to log on. win10 does not list this new user within control panel but it does in the start menu. win10 will not allow to log in or switch to the new account via the start menu either.
    I can access settings in Safe Mode but this will not allow me to create a new account.
    Any help/suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
    Cheers

angus, May 14, 2020
  4. Ramesh K. Win User

Account header ui kinda bugged in settings... any fix?

Ugly UI bug in ListView control on Windows 10

I thought the issue was explained sufficiently well on StackOverflow. In short, any app using the ListView control with LV_VIEW_DETAILS and LVS_EX_GRIDLINES set has this UI bug in Windows 10 where the column headers don't line up properly with the rest
    of the column. Just open WinRAR for example, set it to Details view and the bug will be clearly visible as shown in the second screenshot above.

Ramesh K., May 14, 2020
Thema:

Account header ui kinda bugged in settings... any fix?

1. Account header ui kinda bugged in settings... any fix? - Similar Threads - Account header kinda

2. Is there any fix to the windows auto scrolling UI bug?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there any fix to the windows auto scrolling UI bug?: If my xbox controller disconnects while holding a button, it continuously presses that button like for example, if I'm holding left stick up and it disconnects, the windows search constantly scrolls up until I restart my computer or sign out. Is there any fix for this besides...
  3. Settings Header.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Settings Header.: Hi, I'm running the latest build 19042.572 and would like to know how I could get the settings ui header. I think it looks pretty cool but it didn't come in the latest update for me. Thanks in advance....
  4. Settings header

Settings header: Why does settings header look like this? It's annoying.[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/settings-header/06812170-d7cf-443f-852b-36eb823cad1c
  5. [BUG] [HELP] Possible bug with Settings header in 20H1

[BUG] [HELP] Possible bug with Settings header in 20H1: So, I just updated my PC to 19041.208 and the settings header doesn't show my profile photo. I wanted to know if this is happening to anyone else. Interestingly enough, if I sign in with my Microsoft account, it does show up. submitted by /u/DominusLux [link] [comments]...
  6. Settings Header

Settings Header: How can i turn off the Windows 10 settings header. It only appears on two out of four of my Windows 10 machines. It takes up to much space on my ThinkPad's small display, very annoying on the ThinkPad. Any advice would be much appreciated. Thank you in advance....
  7. Hi guys, how to fix this UI bug?

Hi guys, how to fix this UI bug?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/deathrole [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ex31c4/hi_guys_how_to_fix_this_ui_bug/
  8. Settings Header

Settings Header: windows 10 settings header banner is not showing how can i get it(Like This) [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/settings-header/7f1d7850-d2b4-4758-b53a-1b76da47a5cb
  9. ui bug on microsoft account & crystaldiskmark

in Windows 10 Support
    ui bug on microsoft account & crystaldiskmark: Hi so i notice that my crystaldiskmark & microsoft account sign-in has a ui bug.. This must have happen after the 1809 update coz i never had this issue before, does anyone know how to resolved this? It's not a huge issue but it bothers me. Crystaldiskmark. [img] I did...
  10. UI bug report

UI bug report: My windows runs at resolution of 1920 x 1080 with "text, apps and other items" at 125% and orientation as landscape. After running any fullscreen application in other resolutions (tested with 1366x768 and 1280x960) than the native the small view that shows hidden apps does...