Windows 10: Account help

Discus and support Account help in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I apparently have a local account and a Microsoft account. Do I need both of these? When I start the PC I always get the message that my password is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by maximus.yost79, Dec 1, 2022.

1. Account help

I apparently have a local account and a Microsoft account. Do I need both of these? When I start the PC I always get the message that my password is incorrect, although I clearly know what I have chosen. I need help on this.

:)

maximus.yost79, Dec 1, 2022
Thema:

Account help

1. Account help - Similar Threads - Account help

2. I helped someone get into their account Friday and now I can't get into my account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I helped someone get into their account Friday and now I can't get into my account: I helped someone get into their account on my work computer and now I cant get into my account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-helped-someone-get-into-their-account-friday-and/bd15348e-db70-4525-a306-3d38ea56d51d
  3. I helped someone get into their account Friday and now I can't get into my account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I helped someone get into their account Friday and now I can't get into my account: I helped someone get into their account on my work computer and now I cant get into my account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-helped-someone-get-into-their-account-friday-and/bd15348e-db70-4525-a306-3d38ea56d51d
  4. I helped someone get into their account Friday and now I can't get into my account

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. My account got hacked. I tried the recovery forms already - please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My account got hacked. I tried the recovery forms already - please help: It changed the email address to something ending in mcmfa on my desktop and it says my normal account cannot be accessed, that it doesn't exist. I tried going through the recovery forms but they don't recognize the account when i try to recover. My normal account address is...
  6. My account got hacked. I tried the recovery forms already - please help

My account got hacked. I tried the recovery forms already - please help: It changed the email address to something ending in mcmfa on my desktop and it says my normal account cannot be accessed, that it doesn't exist. I tried going through the recovery forms but they don't recognize the account when i try to recover. My normal account address is...
  7. How to message someone to help me access my microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to message someone to help me access my microsoft account: I was recently hacked and couldn't access the account with the email *** Email address is removed for privacy *** because the hacker changed all of my personal stuff like my email and my recovery stuff like my phone number. I tried to do things my self but when I tried to do...
  8. How to message someone to help me access my microsoft account

How to message someone to help me access my microsoft account: I was recently hacked and couldn't access the account with the email *** Email address is removed for privacy *** because the hacker changed all of my personal stuff like my email and my recovery stuff like my phone number. I tried to do things my self but when I tried to do...
  9. How to message someone to help me access my microsoft account

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. I need help changing my email on my Microsoft account

I need help changing my email on my Microsoft account: I need help changing my email on my Microsoft account. was considering closing Microsoft completely. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-changing-my-email-on-my-microsoft/40e488c8-a946-46db-8e41-aab8aaa2ce4d