Windows 10: Account help

Discus and support Account help in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I apparently have a local account and a Microsoft account. Do I need both of these? When I start the PC I always get the message that my password is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by maximus.yost79, Dec 1, 2022.

1. Account help

I apparently have a local account and a Microsoft account. Do I need both of these? When I start the PC I always get the message that my password is incorrect, although I clearly know what I have chosen. I need help on this.

:)

maximus.yost79, Dec 1, 2022
Thema:

Account help

1. Account help - Similar Threads - Account help

2. I mistakenly locked my account and now I can't get into my laptop, I need help. I don't...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I mistakenly locked my account and now I can't get into my laptop, I need help. I don't...: I seriously need help right now or I have to option than to reset it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-mistakenly-locked-my-account-and-now-i-cant-get/913b3b6a-4a03-4046-a143-aa92bc4e3df9
  3. I mistakenly locked my account and now I can't get into my laptop, I need help. I don't...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I mistakenly locked my account and now I can't get into my laptop, I need help. I don't...: I seriously need help right now or I have to option than to reset it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-mistakenly-locked-my-account-and-now-i-cant-get/913b3b6a-4a03-4046-a143-aa92bc4e3df9
  4. Please help! I can't no longer connect to microsoft account even though I am connected to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help! I can't no longer connect to microsoft account even though I am connected to...: Please help! I can't no longer connect to microsoft account even though I am connected to Internet. Error code 0x80190001 always popping up....
  5. Please help! I can't no longer connect to microsoft account even though I am connected to...

Please help! I can't no longer connect to microsoft account even though I am connected to...: Please help! I can't no longer connect to microsoft account even though I am connected to Internet. Error code 0x80190001 always popping up....
  6. Please help! I can't no longer connect to microsoft account even though I am connected to...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  7. I have an old user account that I can no longer access and need help transferring to my new...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I have an old user account that I can no longer access and need help transferring to my new...: I have an old user account on my PC that I can no longer access. It has about 20 GB of data that I need to transfer to my new user account. The "Copy To" feature is grayed out on the User Profiles page. I also tried the copy and paste method by clicking the individual folders...
  8. I have an old user account that I can no longer access and need help transferring to my new...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have an old user account that I can no longer access and need help transferring to my new...: I have an old user account on my PC that I can no longer access. It has about 20 GB of data that I need to transfer to my new user account. The "Copy To" feature is grayed out on the User Profiles page. I also tried the copy and paste method by clicking the individual folders...
  9. I have an old user account that I can no longer access and need help transferring to my new...

10. One Drive Personal Missing from PC-Work and personal accounts mixed up-help !

One Drive Personal Missing from PC-Work and personal accounts mixed up-help !: My personal one drive is missing from my PC and is on line too but my files are still on my hard drive-in a folder called OneDrive. I want to restore my one drive but it seems my personal account is getting confused with my work account even though they have different email...