Windows 10: account info page on laptop

Discus and support account info page on laptop in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; some how I now have 3 pictures on my settings/home/your info page, have tried right click on the pictures I don't want but get no drop menu ??... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ShaneHutton, Jul 5, 2018.

1. account info page on laptop

some how I now have 3 pictures on my settings/home/your info page, have tried right click on the pictures I don't want but get no drop menu ??

:)

ShaneHutton, Jul 5, 2018

2. account info page on laptop

Three pictures would suggest multiple accounts. In that same area, click Family & other people.

Do you see any other accounts listed there?

Under Other people, select the other account then click Remove.

Andre for Directly, Jan 29, 2020
  3. account info page on laptop

Sorry mate I meant settings/accounts your info page. No big deal it now has 3 picture bubbles there just trying to delete 2

ShaneHutton, Jan 29, 2020
  4. Vesao Win User

account info page on laptop

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Jan 29, 2020
Thema:

account info page on laptop

1. account info page on laptop - Similar Threads - account info page

2. Laptop factory reset..with no Microsoft account info

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop factory reset..with no Microsoft account info: I want to sell my laptop & do a factory reset but when finished it always asks for my Microsoft account info to sign in...I don't want that..is there a way to work around that ?...
  3. ACCOUNT INFO

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ACCOUNT INFO: GOOD GREEETING EVERYONE, I HAVE A QUESTION, SINCE I BOUGHT MY LAPTOP, I HAD SIGNED IN WITH A RATHER SIMPLE EMAIL THAT I MADE UP AND THOUGHT I WILL CHANGE IT LATER AS I WANTED TO USE THE LAPTOP IN HURRY BUT I CANNOT CHANGE THE ACCOUNT I HAD SET BEFORE OR SIMPLY I JUST DONT...
  4. ACCOUNT INFO

ACCOUNT INFO: GOOD GREEETING EVERYONE, I HAVE A QUESTION, SINCE I BOUGHT MY LAPTOP, I HAD SIGNED IN WITH A RATHER SIMPLE EMAIL THAT I MADE UP AND THOUGHT I WILL CHANGE IT LATER AS I WANTED TO USE THE LAPTOP IN HURRY BUT I CANNOT CHANGE THE ACCOUNT I HAD SET BEFORE OR SIMPLY I JUST DONT...
  5. Account on Settings page is different than the one in Your info in Accounts

in Windows 10 Customization
    Account on Settings page is different than the one in Your info in Accounts: Are they supposed to be like this? The reason I am worried is that I don't know if I'm the administrator of my computer or not. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/account-on-settings-page-is-different-than-the-one/131c476a-e713-4952-95c7-505e3734edfd
  6. Deleting Microsoft account info from laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deleting Microsoft account info from laptop: Hi, I am trying to delete my daughter's microsoft account info from her laptop which I am returning to the vendor due to a defect. All the online videos suggest a simple solution with changing the sign in options to a local account. Problem is that when I get to said page...
  7. Deleting Microsoft account info from laptop

Deleting Microsoft account info from laptop: Hi, I am trying to delete my daughter's microsoft account info from her laptop which I am returning to the vendor due to a defect. All the online videos suggest a simple solution with changing the sign in options to a local account. Problem is that when I get to said page...
  8. account info

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    account info: when I open the Microsoft store to download an app it has my user name corect but the email that is associated to my account is incorrect I think there is an unauthorized user on my account. I do not recognize the email address associated...
  9. info account

in Windows 10 Customization
    info account: Hi my info account keeps saying I am working of line https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/info-account/82c8911e-2ee4-4b11-bf20-3bb0f7c29708
  10. Removing pictures from the "Your Info" page of Microsoft Account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Removing pictures from the "Your Info" page of Microsoft Account: When I use the "Remove Picture" tool from the Manage Your Account section, it removes the picture that is in use at that time, showing just the standard blank silhouette. However, the 2 pictures that are on the "Your Info" page stay there, and I want to completely remove them...