Windows 10: Account issues

Discus and support Account issues in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Why is it so impossible to have an online chat with a real person instead of that useless Virtual Agent?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Dazy54, Nov 26, 2020.

1. Dazy54 Win User

Account issues

Why is it so impossible to have an online chat with a real person instead of that useless Virtual Agent?

:)

Dazy54, Nov 26, 2020
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Nov 26, 2020
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Nov 26, 2020
  4. Johan45 Win User

Account issues

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Nov 26, 2020
Thema:

Account issues

1. Account issues - Similar Threads - Account issues

2. Family account is bugged - how do I fix this very annoying issue ?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Family account is bugged - how do I fix this very annoying issue ?: My 3 children are set up on a shared laptop and myself as well. 2 of the children are users in a family that I set up under the Microsoftset up. I have also set up the 3rd child and when I log in as himself, it tells me it is already belonging to my family. When I log in...
  3. Flight simulator 2020 installation issue: My device is recognized in microsoft account but...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flight simulator 2020 installation issue: My device is recognized in microsoft account but...: I have purchased Flight Simulator and the button for "Install" appears correctly when I am logged into my microsoft account. The PC I want to install on is also appearing correcly under devices in my microsoft account with no errors However, once I start installing, an...
  4. Windows 10 Local Account and update issues.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Local Account and update issues.: Was a windows 8.1 computer. We cant add new accounts. Nothing but problems with windows 10 upgrades. networking seems locked down. things like media devices just give me a Property's window. on a private network with file sharing opened up and passwords not required for...
  5. Account management and repair issues

in Windows 10 Customization
    Account management and repair issues: I keep getting a message that one of my accounts needs attention. When I go to "shared experience" and tell it to fix the account the it says needs attention I get error code 0x80c803f3. How do I fix it?...
  6. Issues with Logging in to local computer after creating MS account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Issues with Logging in to local computer after creating MS account: Got a question because Microsoft support hasn't helped me at all. About 18 months ago, a prompt came up asking me to sign into my MS acccount. Since I never opened an account I thought okay...so I did. I created a login with a password and a hint. Mind you, I have never used...
  7. Microsoft Family Account Password issue

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsoft Family Account Password issue: Hello. I recently setup an old laptop of mine for an 8 year old to use. I made him an account with the Microsoft Family thing connected to my personal account so I could manage screen time, content etc. The laptop is running latest version of Win10 Pro. It is asking with a...
  8. Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Moving Guest Account to an Xbox Live Account Issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Moving Guest Account to an Xbox Live Account Issue: Hello Folks, I hope everyone is doing well. I have a friend who has made a significant amount of progress in their Guest Account and we're having an issue when we're trying to sync it to their XBox Live Account. I understand this verbiage: "Note: You can only sync your...
  9. Issues modifying account privacy settings

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Issues modifying account privacy settings: I recently bought Sea of Thieves on Steam. After linking my steam and Microsoft accounts I launched the game to get the Avacadobeard error. From what I read the error is supposed to appear when you try to play the game without an Xbox live membership on Xbox; however, I am on...
  10. Windows 10 - Desktop App Permission Issues - My Microsoft Account Admin - No access even...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 - Desktop App Permission Issues - My Microsoft Account Admin - No access even...: I'm not sure what the latest batch of updates from Microsoft have done, but I'm running into serious permission issues with applications that were working fine not too long ago. I did a full clean install of Windows 10 earlier this week. I reinstalled my applications and I...