Windows 10: Account keeps getting restarted!

Discus and support Account keeps getting restarted! in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hello, My Account keeps getting restarted. Yesterday Fri, April 24, 2020 Every thing was going well. Today when I went to my Windows 10, My account was... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by AshishGiri, Apr 25, 2020.

1. Account keeps getting restarted!

Hello, My Account keeps getting restarted. Yesterday Fri, April 24, 2020 Every thing was going well. Today when I went to my Windows 10, My account was restarted. When I was login to my account it said "preparing" Please help.

:)

AshishGiri, Apr 25, 2020
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Apr 25, 2020
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, Apr 25, 2020
  4. DrPepper Win User

Account keeps getting restarted!

Best way to keep vista clean and healthy

Yeah just caught it there.

I'm going to attempt to have a step by step guide on how to use these programs efficiently.

DrPepper, Apr 25, 2020
Thema:

Account keeps getting restarted!

1. Account keeps getting restarted! - Similar Threads - Account keeps getting

2. Account keeps getting locked?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Account keeps getting locked?: I recently made a Microsoft account for Minecraft, but it seems like every other day it keeps getting locked. I checked my sign-in activity and nothing odd has happened. Every login looks almost the same including the IP, the only difference is that the browser keeps changing...
  3. Account keeps getting locked?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Account keeps getting locked?: I recently made a Microsoft account for Minecraft, but it seems like every other day it keeps getting locked. I checked my sign-in activity and nothing odd has happened. Every login looks almost the same including the IP, the only difference is that the browser keeps changing...
  4. WUAUSERV keeps getting deleted after restarting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WUAUSERV keeps getting deleted after restarting: Hey,I got a ransomware attack on 28th of December 2020.The virus is gone now I believe however I cannot update Windows or open Windows Defender ever since then.Screenshot of the event I get when I try to open Windows Defender in Event ViewerScreenshot of Windows Update when I...
  5. WUAUSERV keeps getting deleted after restarting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WUAUSERV keeps getting deleted after restarting: Hey,I got a ransomware attack on 28th of December 2020.The virus is gone now I believe however I cannot update Windows or open Windows Defender ever since then.Screenshot of the event I get when I try to open Windows Defender in Event ViewerScreenshot of Windows Update when I...
  6. WUAUSERV keeps getting deleted after restarting

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Microsoft account keeps getting hacked

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Microsoft account keeps getting hacked: I keep getting emails from Microsoft about suspicious login activity and telling me to secure my account. However when I do this, I still get people signing in to my account from other countries, even with 2FA enabled....
  8. Keep getting "Restart to repair drive errors"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Keep getting "Restart to repair drive errors": For some reason if I let my laptop on without interacting with it for some time around 10- 30 mins I'll get a notification "Restart to repair drive errors". This keep happening even if I restart my laptop. Is there a solution to this, is my laptop need a hardware fix?...
  9. Microsoft Account Keeps getting Hacked

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Account Keeps getting Hacked: About 3 or 4 times over the last few months my Microsoft Account keeps getting hacked. I receive an email from Microsoft stating someone has changed my password. If this was you do nothing if it was not you change your password. Each time I have done this and that is all that...
  10. Account keeps getting restarted

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Account keeps getting restarted: Hello, My Account keeps getting restarted. Yesterday Fri, April 24, 2020 Every thing was going well. Today when I went to my Windows 10, My account was restarted. When I was login to my account it said "preparing Windows"...