Windows 10: account language

Discus and support account language in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I was wondering if you could change your display language for just one of your Microsoft account on your laptop if you have 2 or more accounts. Like... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Anonymous_725, Jul 22, 2019.

1. account language

I was wondering if you could change your display language for just one of your Microsoft account on your laptop if you have 2 or more accounts.

Like one account has Japanese while the other has English.

:)

Anonymous_725, Jul 22, 2019
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Jul 22, 2019
  3. Language

Hi Sassy,

To remove the Croatian language in Windows 10, we suggest that you follow these steps:

• Open the Settings app, select Time & Language, and click
      Region & Language
    • Under Add a language, select English, and click
      Set as default
    • Select the Croatian language and click Remove.
    • Close the Settings app, restart the computer, and check if the issue persists.

Let us know if the steps provided worked for you.

Genevieve Cri, Jul 22, 2019
  4. account language

Calendar account import: Connecting to a service screen appears in foreign language

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to remove and re-add the account and check if that fixes the issue. Follow the steps below:

• Open Calendar app and click on Settings Icon.

• Click on Accounts and select the account that you have added.

• Click on Delete this account.

• Close and reopen the Calendar app and check if the language has changed.

• Now try to read the account and check.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Jul 22, 2019
Thema:

account language

1. account language - Similar Threads - account language

2. How do I change the interface language of my microsoft account to Ukrainian

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I change the interface language of my microsoft account to Ukrainian: Hello!How do I change the interface language of my microsoft account to Ukrainian? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-the-interface-language-of-my/8421f3e5-d1ab-4197-8c68-6d4e55515709
  3. How do I change the interface language of my microsoft account to Ukrainian

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I change the interface language of my microsoft account to Ukrainian: Hello!How do I change the interface language of my microsoft account to Ukrainian? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-the-interface-language-of-my/8421f3e5-d1ab-4197-8c68-6d4e55515709
  4. Some Language Input Packs Need Admin Account to See e.g. Chinese Handwriting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some Language Input Packs Need Admin Account to See e.g. Chinese Handwriting: Hi, I have gone through too much pain and I hope the search engine picks this up as an answer/potential issue when trying to set up language inputs so someone else doesn't go through this pain as well.If you're not on an admin account when installing languages, you cannot see...
  5. Some Language Input Packs Need Admin Account to See e.g. Chinese Handwriting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Some Language Input Packs Need Admin Account to See e.g. Chinese Handwriting: Hi, I have gone through too much pain and I hope the search engine picks this up as an answer/potential issue when trying to set up language inputs so someone else doesn't go through this pain as well.If you're not on an admin account when installing languages, you cannot see...
  6. While Setting up my account from three Language Screen Whenever i reach at accounts tab it...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    While Setting up my account from three Language Screen Whenever i reach at accounts tab it...: Hi, I just Purchased a Refurbished system and Install my Custom Windows 10 Pro Image on it. While Setting up my account from three Language Screen Whenever i reach at accounts tab it , ask me to enter a email address of a organization which I don't Know of. I thought it is...
  7. Cannot login Windows 10 account, unable to switch language to type in.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot login Windows 10 account, unable to switch language to type in.: Hello. Shortly, I cannot login my single Windows 10 user account on my laptop since the only language for typing in the password field available is Russian, while my password consists of English letters. Usually I had no problem like that, but now, it happened after I...
  8. Language change in pc with no account

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Language change in pc with no account: So I recently started using an old computer which is set in spanish. I want to set its default language to english but all tutorials online require me to have a microsoft account. Is there any way to change the language without having to link a microsoft account? submitted...
  9. Display Language on Windows Account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Display Language on Windows Account: I have a US version of Windows 10. I have taken off all local installs of Chinese language packs. Everything in the system software is English. But when I log on to Microsoft Account it switches to Chinese. I go to the personal info section where Display Language is set. It...
  10. Win10 single language - display language got changed by either update or microsoft account?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win10 single language - display language got changed by either update or microsoft account?: Frustration! I'm very particular about date formats as I can't work with the US layout. Recently I noticed that the date formats in my spreadsheet reverted back to US. I noticed the display language had been reset back to US, but as it's a Win10 Home single language license,...