Windows 10: Account Linked Windows 10 Home Key won't activate after uninstall

Discus and support Account Linked Windows 10 Home Key won't activate after uninstall in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello, I recently uninstalled my windows 10 home product key from my PC after preparing to move my windows 10 key to a new device. I have freshly... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by csldnc, Jul 24, 2019.

1. csldnc Win User

Account Linked Windows 10 Home Key won't activate after uninstall

Hello, I recently uninstalled my windows 10 home product key from my PC after preparing to move my windows 10 key to a new device. I have freshly installed windows but the system is telling me that no product key is detected. On my previous PC, the activation settings said that my key was linked to my microsoft account, so I never saved the actual digital key. Is there anywhere I could find the key, or at least recover it from my previous device? Thank you.

:)

csldnc, Jul 24, 2019

2. Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

Yeah they blacklisted the insider keys at RTM, so u need to activate it again. They're using KMS server activation, so there's only handful of keys.

If you don't have any luck I can show another quicker method...lol

Pill Monster, Jul 24, 2019
  3. cadaveca Win User
    Important W10 activation key questions left unanswered by Microsoft

Not only that, you can check your M$ account and see what devices are listed there, so you know if you can do a clean install or not. Do the upgrade, get it activated, verify that it is listed in your account, then feel free to do a fresh install without activation issues ever.

cadaveca, Jul 24, 2019
  4. Account Linked Windows 10 Home Key won't activate after uninstall

Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Jul 24, 2019
Thema:

Account Linked Windows 10 Home Key won't activate after uninstall

1. Account Linked Windows 10 Home Key won't activate after uninstall - Similar Threads - Account Linked Home

2. windows 10 home product key activation

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    windows 10 home product key activation: Hi , If I am activating windows product key in my preinstalled windows 10. Is it hamper my application s/w? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-home-product-key-activation/12c63e34-b7c3-4b25-9fb2-629314bf290a"
  3. Activating Windows 10 after hardware change - but with no devices linked to MS account

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activating Windows 10 after hardware change - but with no devices linked to MS account: Hello, After exchanging my Motherboard, I have to re-activate my Windows 10. Now, initially I did not know that I had to go into the settings and link my former device from my MS account. I had already 8 different PCs linked (no clue where they were all coming from...),...
  4. Windows key won't activate after new motherboard

Windows key won't activate after new motherboard: We changed the CPU, GPU, motherboard and Ram. I had purchased my key as a windows 8 upgrade. I have medical reasons and can't call the recording. It can't hear me. So I didn't get a product key. What do I do now?...
  5. Windows 10 OEM Key - Account link

Windows 10 OEM Key - Account link: Hey ! So I have my current OEM windows licence installed on my machine, and I'm building a new system that I will use very soon. Since I can't transfer my current licence to that new system, and since I can't afford a full edition, I'm probably about to buy another OEM key...
  6. windows 10 home activation product key

windows 10 home activation product key: I purchased a windows 10 laptop witha pre-installed lincense for use, and after 3months, its requesting for an activation and i click on activation, it isn"t working and i don't havea product key to activate the windows myself. Thanks in anticipation for your response....
  7. Windows 10 Home became Windows 10 Education after logging/linking into school account on...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Home became Windows 10 Education after logging/linking into school account on...: Hi, So I got a laptop for school and it came installed with Windows 10 Home. When I logged into my school account my windows 10 home became a Windows 10 Education after I did q reboot. So is I possible if I can install Windows 10 Home and Windows Education together so that I...
  8. Windows 10 Pro won't activate because it says the computer is linked in with Windows 10 Home

Windows 10 Pro won't activate because it says the computer is linked in with Windows 10 Home: Hello, I bought a key for windows 10 i activated it whilst i was installing it on a second hand computer i bought, it later tells me windows 10 pro wasn't able to be activated as Windows 10 Home had been activated on this PC before, Any suggestions on how to fix this....
  9. Windows 10 activation after uninstalling

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 activation after uninstalling: Last fall I purchased a copy of Windows 10 Home for a laptop that previously had Windows 7 but was not functioning properly. Windows 10 installed just fine, but unfortunately a few weeks later the laptop began to malfunction and I thought it had a hard drive failure. After...
  10. Windows 10 Home N won't activate

Windows 10 Home N won't activate: OK never mind, I just reinstalled Windows selecting the correct version and it was automatically activated. Now I'm in for another day of tweaking and reinstalling all programs *Wink Thanks.

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 pro wont activate