Windows 10: account linked with product key

Discus and support account linked with product key in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; i have 2 microsoft accounts in this pc currently and how do i check/change the account linked with the product key . i am using windows 10 home edition... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by giridharivaddavalli, Dec 2, 2020.

1. account linked with product key

i have 2 microsoft accounts in this pc currently and how do i check/change the account linked with the product key . i am using windows 10 home edition

:)

giridharivaddavalli, Dec 2, 2020
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Dec 2, 2020
  3. Sher Amo Win User
    Product key

Hi Megan,

A product key is used when activating a software.
    To help us determine the appropriate troubleshooting steps that can resolve your concern, we'd like to ask the following questions:

• What product are you trying to activate?
    • Are you looking for the product key to activate your Office application?
    • Which version of Office are you trying to activate? To check this, you can perform the steps posted on this
      link.
    • Are you looking for the product key to activate your Windows?

We look forward to your response.

Sher Amo, Dec 2, 2020
  4. yogalD Win User

account linked with product key

Product key without Microsoft account?

I read that the Windows 10 product key from the free upgrade is automatically linked to your Microsoft account. Since I do not want to use a Microsoft account to sign into Windows, will this be a problem when I reinstall in the future?

yogalD, Dec 2, 2020
Thema:

account linked with product key

1. account linked with product key - Similar Threads - account linked product

2. Windows 11 product key will not link to my Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 product key will not link to my Microsoft account: Help! I have installed Windows 11 onto a new computer. I was NOT logged into my Microsoft account when I activated my product key. From what I understand, I will need to link this product key to my Microsoft account in order to safely make sure I can re-install and activate...
  3. Windows 11 product key will not link to my Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 product key will not link to my Microsoft account: Help! I have installed Windows 11 onto a new computer. I was NOT logged into my Microsoft account when I activated my product key. From what I understand, I will need to link this product key to my Microsoft account in order to safely make sure I can re-install and activate...
  4. Can I turn a physical product key into a digital product key linked to my Microsoft account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I turn a physical product key into a digital product key linked to my Microsoft account?: I have bought a physical windows key, I was wondering if I can turn it into a digital product key. Or is it already a digital key linked to my Microsoft account when I activated windows?...
  5. Can I turn a physical product key into a digital product key linked to my Microsoft account?

Can I turn a physical product key into a digital product key linked to my Microsoft account?: I have bought a physical windows key, I was wondering if I can turn it into a digital product key. Or is it already a digital key linked to my Microsoft account when I activated windows?...
  6. Linking my Microsoft Account to My product key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Linking my Microsoft Account to My product key: Good Day Microsoft CommunityI am trying to link my Microsoft Account to my Product key. I followed the steps in the link below:Activate Windows - Microsoft SupportOne of the steps say that I should go to the activation page and select "Add Account", but I don't see such an...
  7. Linking my Microsoft Account to My product key

Linking my Microsoft Account to My product key: Good Day Microsoft CommunityI am trying to link my Microsoft Account to my Product key. I followed the steps in the link below:Activate Windows - Microsoft SupportOne of the steps say that I should go to the activation page and select "Add Account", but I don't see such an...
  8. Is Digital License linked with product key?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Is Digital License linked with product key?: Hello, I have question: Does digital key is somehow linked with product key? like with product key ID or activation server?Or do I get brand new activation? Thanks for helping....
  9. Where's the product key/download link

Where's the product key/download link: I just bought a Win10 home license, in my order history I see the purchase and it is marked as completed. I do not see a hyperlink to "view product key/install" I have previously 2 years ago bought a license for Win10 pro and that is also in my order history and it _does_...
  10. Products linked with my account?

Products linked with my account?: Hi I wanted to know if my @hotmail account is for my windows key alongside office too, so i can build another computer without purchasing windows a second time....