Windows 10: Account Log in infinite loading screen

Discus and support Account Log in infinite loading screen in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; So I recently reset my password for my Microsoft account on my xbox one x don't know if the generation matters a couple of weeks ago from today... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by JayceYount, Jun 13, 2020.

1. Account Log in infinite loading screen

So I recently reset my password for my Microsoft account on my xbox one x don't know if the generation matters a couple of weeks ago from today 6/13/2020. Ever since then my laptop dings and tells me that I need to fix a problem because my account info isn't correct and guides me to sign into my account with the new info. Though when the log in window pops up I get stuck at the infinite "just a moment" screen and then the small window just goes all white. No text windows to enter my email and new password or anything. I've let it sit for thirty minutes plus and still just the white screen. It doesn't hamper much as I don't have much synced to my laptop but it's rather annoying none the less and a simple google search hasn't been helpful. Also first time posting so if I posted in the wrong category etc apologies and feel free to move it to the correct thread etc.

:)

JayceYount, Jun 13, 2020

2. Windows 10 infinite loading

Hey Vanessa, thanks for the reply. On my pc, because of the loading problem, I can't find a way to log in to the administrative account, and I can't access my start button.

JustinFaulkner5, Jun 13, 2020
  3. Stuck at log in screen. No accounts.

I have Windows 10 & it just asked to update so I allowed it. Now when my computer restarts, everything seems to work fine, until I get to the sign in screen where it says "please wait" and I get an infinite loading screen.

Account Log in infinite loading screen [​IMG]

The only thing that works is ctrl+ alt + delete and it gives me this.
    Account Log in infinite loading screen [​IMG]

Still no accounts to sign into.

I've tried holding shift + restart but it doesn't seem to do anything. Shift + F8 also does nothing during startup.

DevonGroves, Jun 13, 2020
  4. JCGJCG Win User

Account Log in infinite loading screen

Windows 10 Infinite Loading Screen

Were you able to solve the problem? My PC started doing the very same thing since yesterday... Getting infinite loading with the colored screen and the spinning circles...

JCGJCG, Jun 13, 2020
Thema:

Account Log in infinite loading screen

1. Account Log in infinite loading screen - Similar Threads - Account Log infinite

2. Infinite loading screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Infinite loading screen: The only thing I did was update my computer than after typing in my passcode to my computer I get stuck on a infinite loading screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/infinite-loading-screen/fb5519d0-0372-4e0c-86a2-c4c0f44b9886
  3. Infinite loading screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Infinite loading screen: The only thing I did was update my computer than after typing in my passcode to my computer I get stuck on a infinite loading screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/infinite-loading-screen/fb5519d0-0372-4e0c-86a2-c4c0f44b9886
  4. Infinite loading screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Infinite loading screen: So I turned my pc off then turned it back on and not it’s a infinite loading screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/infinite-loading-screen/f156ec8c-f3f9-4ed1-a3dc-c791342ef1dc
  5. Infinite loading screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Infinite loading screen: So I turned my pc off then turned it back on and not it’s a infinite loading screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/infinite-loading-screen/f156ec8c-f3f9-4ed1-a3dc-c791342ef1dc
  6. Infinite loading screen

7. Laptop stuck on loading screen. Infinite loading.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop stuck on loading screen. Infinite loading.: I am on Windows 11. My laptop is stuck on the startup loading screen. It's an infinite loading screen and can't get past that. I tried force restarting several times and When "Automatic System Repair" comes up, it loads for few min and a BSOD shows up with Error code - DRIVER...
  8. Laptop stuck on loading screen. Infinite loading.

Laptop stuck on loading screen. Infinite loading.: I am on Windows 11. My laptop is stuck on the startup loading screen. It's an infinite loading screen and can't get past that. I tried force restarting several times and When "Automatic System Repair" comes up, it loads for few min and a BSOD shows up with Error code - DRIVER...
  9. Microsoft store infinite loads after logging in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store infinite loads after logging in: I need to buy a product. I click "Get now" and it asks me to log in. After i enter the email and password it just loads forever. Nothing happens. What should I do? im not very tech savy so i cant do code and stuff...
  10. Infinite loading boot screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Infinite loading boot screen: So I own a low end HP laptop with windows 10 home. 2 days ago I lent my friend my laptop just to play some games on it, and right after she launched the game on steam, everything froze except for the cursor, I took the battery out and put it back in, then turnt it back on....