Windows 10: Account login failed

Discus and support Account login failed in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My account is facing some kind of issue on this new desktop. It's saying some error occurred while login to my Microsoft account. All though I am using... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Ahula54, Aug 17, 2020.

1. Ahula54 Win User

Account login failed

My account is facing some kind of issue on this new desktop. It's saying some error occurred while login to my Microsoft account. All though I am using the exact same credentials.

:)

Ahula54, Aug 17, 2020
  2. Arun B J Win User

Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Aug 17, 2020
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Aug 17, 2020
  4. Account login failed

Random account appeared on login to my computer

Hi Mathew,

Thank you for getting back to us.

I suggest you to try the below steps to remove the user account from your computer.

• Login to your computer through administrator account.

• Press Windows key + r and type
      netplwiz
      , hit Enter.

• Select the user account, you want to remove.

• Click on the Remove button.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Aug 17, 2020
Thema:

Account login failed

1. Account login failed - Similar Threads - Account login failed

2. Login Failed

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Login Failed: I use microsoft pin to lock my computer, then I reset the computer, when I try to use pin to login after reset got error message "the user profile service failed the sign-in, user profile cannot be loaded" how do I fix it?...
  3. Login Failed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Login Failed: I use microsoft pin to lock my computer, then I reset the computer, when I try to use pin to login after reset got error message "the user profile service failed the sign-in, user profile cannot be loaded" how do I fix it?...
  4. Login Failed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. user account login failed

user account login failed: i try to log into my laptop but could not login. i changed my password and still i cannot login please check to it to use my laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/user-account-login-failed/292450a3-dafc-493b-bad9-e2572ab43a9c
  6. login failed

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    login failed: receive service failed login F8 does nothing I just get to chase myself sign-in screen is all I get https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/login-failed/7b6f3811-a077-451a-a0de-f56c80f5cdb7
  7. Login failed

Login failed: Parul here, I am facing a strange issue. My account is not validating my email and password. I want to login to microsoft account to add my new Dell latitude. However I am falied to sgnin....
  8. Failed to login to Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Failed to login to Microsoft Account: So I noticed recently that when I would load into Minecraft my skins would not be in My Packs. Instead, there was a sign in option which after clicking it would lead to “Failed to login”. It would go on to say “We tried to sign in to your Microsoft Account, but something went...
  9. Microsoft Account - 2 computers - login fails on one

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Account - 2 computers - login fails on one: I tried to set up 2 computers with Microsoft Account for the first time. I (probably stupidly) had them side by side and entered the exact same password and password hint on both. Note that at that point I had not created any flash drive recovery. I then restarted both...
  10. Microsoft Account - 2 computers - login fails on one

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Account - 2 computers - login fails on one: I have 2 computers. I have just now set up Microsoft Login on both. I did them side-by-side and at the same time (and that may have been my mistake!) I used the exact same login name, password and password hint on both. I restarted both at about the same time. Now I can...