Windows 10: Account login problem

Discus and support Account login problem in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; i can't login my account, internet connection also okay, [ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Partha Sarkar, Nov 16, 2020.

1. Account login problem

i can't login my account,

internet connection also okay, Account login problem 27d830fe-0d3f-42a4-bbe3-df2787f10487?upload=true.png Account login problem d1a4915e-482a-4828-9956-cc7764304f7d?upload=true.png Account login problem 690beaf3-98af-46ea-b5bc-f710af4f5f12?upload=true.png

:)

Partha Sarkar, Nov 16, 2020
  2. Arun B J Win User

Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Nov 16, 2020
  3. Addie Win User
    Cannot link/add my Microsoft Account to Local Account

Hello Ken,

Im using Win10 Build 1607 with all latest update.

I also run all related troubleshooters:
    • Windows Update
    • Store Apps (says i have to login in my microsoft account but thats the problem, i can't)
    • Microsoft Accounts

No Problem found. Also the suggestions from Microsoft didnt helped.

Addie, Nov 16, 2020
  4. Vesao Win User

Account login problem

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Nov 16, 2020
Thema:

Account login problem

1. Account login problem - Similar Threads - Account login problem

2. Problem with login microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with login microsoft account: Hello The email I defined in the Microsoft account is *** Email address is removed for privacy ***, which I do not remember the password, when I remind the password to enter the Microsoft account, it goes to this email, which as I said, I do not have access to. Please suggest...
  3. Microsoft account login problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft account login problem: i don't know why but I am facing this error in login in my account please solve my issue asap https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-account-login-problem/fbf27645-c165-4d40-9f8d-1a4cbe54a36c
  4. Microsoft account login problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft account login problem: i don't know why but I am facing this error in login in my account please solve my issue asap https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-account-login-problem/fbf27645-c165-4d40-9f8d-1a4cbe54a36c
  5. Problems with microsoft account login

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Problems with microsoft account login: I can log into my account online no problem, but i am unable to log into the microsoft store on my PC it states "you need internet for that" internet is fine on my PC btw.I am unable to create a pin for my PC account i get " something went wrong"I am able to log into the...
  6. Account login problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Account login problem: There is some serious problem with microsoft login. I'm unable to by pass the login windows despite of trying 5 times. I have no clue. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/account-login-problem/7f04da5c-8941-4f88-a781-50354902e4db
  7. Ms account login problem

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Ms account login problem: Can not login to mircosoft account because win 10 wants my password for my local account. All I have is my pin number. 137346
  8. account login problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    account login problem: I have 2 windows accounts on computer. After I boot up the computer, and enter password on one account the desktop comes up . If I log in to the other account it tells me it"s loading but the cursor just spins but nothing happens. I have to shut down the computer and reboot....
  9. Microsoft Account login problems

Microsoft Account login problems: I recently had to re-install Windows, since for some reason a boot component got corrupted, because my battery died (my pc was in sleep mode), i tried to boot it up, not knowing the battery was dead, and nothing i did fixed it. I went through the setup, no problem. I login to...
  10. problem with accounts login

problem with accounts login: Hello I have a problem with my login for Windows When I run my laptop shows account in the name but I do not log on through As the picture [img] When click on ok shows [img] My problem is that other account I want to make my Microsoft account I just want...