Windows 10: account login

Discus and support account login in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I want to change my account in my Windows 10. I am the only admin in my PC. How to do that?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by mollieS, Aug 11, 2022.

1. mollieS Win User

account login

I want to change my account in my Windows 10. I am the only admin in my PC. How to do that?

:)

mollieS, Aug 11, 2022
  2. Arun B J Win User

Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Aug 11, 2022
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Aug 11, 2022
  4. account login

Random account appeared on login to my computer

Hi Mathew,

Thank you for getting back to us.

I suggest you to try the below steps to remove the user account from your computer.

• Login to your computer through administrator account.

• Press Windows key + r and type
      netplwiz
      , hit Enter.

• Select the user account, you want to remove.

• Click on the Remove button.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Aug 11, 2022
Thema:

account login

1. account login - Similar Threads - account login

2. I think i got hacked, and i cant login to my minecraft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I think i got hacked, and i cant login to my minecraft account: I think hackers hacked into my account, When i tried login into it it said Cand find the account, so i made this account with same gmail, what do i do to get it recovered, when i try to login to minecraft it says that my account's name is *** Email address is removed for...
  3. I think i got hacked, and i cant login to my minecraft account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I think i got hacked, and i cant login to my minecraft account: I think hackers hacked into my account, When i tried login into it it said Cand find the account, so i made this account with same gmail, what do i do to get it recovered, when i try to login to minecraft it says that my account's name is *** Email address is removed for...
  4. Can't login to my yahoo mail account from my pc using edge, chrome, firefox or windows10...

Can't login to my yahoo mail account from my pc using edge, chrome, firefox or windows10...: Past few months I can't login to my yahoo mail account from my pc using edge, chrome, firefox or windows10 Yahoo app? It timesout and does let me enter my password. Or it tells me I've failed to access my account too many times and I need to wait an hour even thoughIhavenot...
  5. Can't login to my yahoo mail account from my pc using edge, chrome, firefox or windows10...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't login to my yahoo mail account from my pc using edge, chrome, firefox or windows10...: Past few months I can't login to my yahoo mail account from my pc using edge, chrome, firefox or windows10 Yahoo app? It timesout and does let me enter my password. Or it tells me I've failed to access my account too many times and I need to wait an hour even thoughIhavenot...
  6. Unwanted account requesting login credentials when startup log into windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unwanted account requesting login credentials when startup log into windows: Hi I am getting an account requesting a email and password etc... when I start windows. This account is in my name it is not the admin account and it is not listed under settings other users or the control panel. In the email address in the windows login prompt it has the...
  7. Unwanted account requesting login credentials when startup log into windows

Unwanted account requesting login credentials when startup log into windows: Hi I am getting an account requesting a email and password etc... when I start windows. This account is in my name it is not the admin account and it is not listed under settings other users or the control panel. In the email address in the windows login prompt it has the...
  8. Can't login into my workplace account in windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't login into my workplace account in windows 11: Hi, I use windows 11 laptop, lenevo thinkpad Settings > Accounts > Email & Accounts - Here I have logged in my personal Microsoft account and one workplace account. But when I try to add one more workplace account, it shows me error. This is my office email ID which I want to...
  9. Can't login into my workplace account in windows 11

Can't login into my workplace account in windows 11: Hi, I use windows 11 laptop, lenevo thinkpad Settings > Accounts > Email & Accounts - Here I have logged in my personal Microsoft account and one workplace account. But when I try to add one more workplace account, it shows me error. This is my office email ID which I want to...
  10. I can not login my student account.

in Windows 10 Customization
    I can not login my student account.: I'm reinstall a new windwos 10 on my laptop. But when I try to login my student account, it has some errors. here is the screenshot. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-can-not-login-my-student-account/69bf1956-6ad1-4389-a2ea-2596429e99d7