Windows 10: account.microsoft.com account page keeps refreshing

Discus and support account.microsoft.com account page keeps refreshing in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have logged into https://account.microsoft.com. The Page displays and continues to refresh in a loop. I have tried both MS Edge and Google Chrome,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Law Napier, Dec 11, 2023.

1. account.microsoft.com account page keeps refreshing

I have logged into https://account.microsoft.com. The Page displays and continues to refresh in a loop. I have tried both MS Edge and Google Chrome, clearing the browser Cache in both browsers from the beginning of time. Both browsers have the refresh loop. I am being charged for Microsoft Ultimate service that I have never used and continue to be charged with no way to cancel it, because your site is inaccessible. Please help.

:)

Law Napier, Dec 11, 2023
Thema:

account.microsoft.com account page keeps refreshing

1. account.microsoft.com account page keeps refreshing - Similar Threads - account microsoft com

2. Microsoft account page refreshing nonstop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft account page refreshing nonstop: Hi there, I have a question what to do if my microsoft page on browser is still refreshing and i can't do anything in settings like cancel subscription and other stuff like that...
  3. Microsoft account page refreshing nonstop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft account page refreshing nonstop: Hi there, I have a question what to do if my microsoft page on browser is still refreshing and i can't do anything in settings like cancel subscription and other stuff like that...
  4. Why does the account page keep refreshing to the point i cant even use it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does the account page keep refreshing to the point i cant even use it?: Been trying to change some microsoft account settings but every time i open the page, it refreshes as soon as it loads over and over again. Cannot do anything because as soon as i can press a button its already refreshed. Using Opera GX browser btw...
  5. Why does the account page keep refreshing to the point i cant even use it?

Why does the account page keep refreshing to the point i cant even use it?: Been trying to change some microsoft account settings but every time i open the page, it refreshes as soon as it loads over and over again. Cannot do anything because as soon as i can press a button its already refreshed. Using Opera GX browser btw...
  6. account.microsoft.com account page keeps refreshing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    account.microsoft.com account page keeps refreshing: I have logged into https://account.microsoft.com. The Page displays and continues to refresh in a loop. I have tried both MS Edge and Google Chrome, clearing the browser Cache in both browsers from the beginning of time. Both browsers have the refresh loop. I am being...
  7. Account refresh

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Account refresh: Good evening.My name is Melanie Campbell my invoice number is Z62821c3x07w. I have a dilemma I can not remember my log in details as I have changed my computer.Are you able to send me a link to refresh my details.I think my email address was melaniecampbell661, but I am not...
  8. Account refresh

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Account refresh: Good evening.My name is Melanie Campbell my invoice number is Z62821c3x07w. I have a dilemma I can not remember my log in details as I have changed my computer.Are you able to send me a link to refresh my details.I think my email address was melaniecampbell661, but I am not...
  9. Account refresh

10. Login page keeps refreshing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Login page keeps refreshing: Hi, I encountered this problem about a month ago and has happened every startup since. The login page continuously refreshes for about 2-3 mins and wont let me login. When it stops i can log in but recently found out that if i dont log in in time then it repeats the cycle...