Windows 10: account.microsoft.com won't recognize my Windows PC

Discus and support account.microsoft.com won't recognize my Windows PC in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; As a result, I can use screen time limits. Attempts to get assistance from Microsoft have thus far been...let's just say, less than useful. Does... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by 666jthomas, Apr 10, 2021.

1. account.microsoft.com won't recognize my Windows PC

As a result, I can use screen time limits.

Attempts to get assistance from Microsoft have thus far been...let's just say, less than useful.

Does anyone know how to get a PC registered as a device on the Microsoft site?

:)

666jthomas, Apr 10, 2021

2. windows 10 home x64 won´t recognize my second xeon

I have a dual xeon computer (xeon e5620). I upgraded this week to Windows 10 home and now my pc won´t recognize my second processor. Any help? Thanks in advance.

Vitor RF Rodrigues, Apr 10, 2021
  3. Windows 10 won´t start any program as Administrator

Hello. I´m having this issue since installed one of the latest Windows 10 system updates.

When I try to open any program that requires Administrator confirmation (that screen with the Yes/No question), this dialog won´t appear anymore. The screen background stays darkened and nothing happens.

1. Using Windows 10 Home (x64)
    2. My microsoft user account is properly checked
    3. I´m the administrator of the PC
    4. Already tried do create another administrator user account - same problem, no success
    5. Cannot start any program/service that requires administrator authorization (not even regedit)
    Please help!

Fabiano Lehmkuhl, Apr 10, 2021
  4. tops Win User

account.microsoft.com won't recognize my Windows PC

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

Thema:

account.microsoft.com won't recognize my Windows PC

1. account.microsoft.com won't recognize my Windows PC - Similar Threads - account microsoft com

2. My SSD not recognized and pc won't boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My SSD not recognized and pc won't boot: Last night I shutted down my computer as normaly, it took more time than usual but I didn't think much of it. Today as I was turning it back on, some blue screen showed up couldn't take a photo saying that some problem were found or so and that it would boot after and it was...
  3. My SSD not recognized and pc won't boot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My SSD not recognized and pc won't boot: Last night I shutted down my computer as normaly, it took more time than usual but I didn't think much of it. Today as I was turning it back on, some blue screen showed up couldn't take a photo saying that some problem were found or so and that it would boot after and it was...
  4. Microsoft won't recognize ANY of my microsoft accounts.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft won't recognize ANY of my microsoft accounts.: This seems pointless since most of the "answers" Microsoft gives are just runarounds/don't work. How can I access Microsoft if Microsoft won't recognize any of my Microsoft accounts? I have multiple Microsoft accounts, most are personal. Every attempt to login elicits...
  5. Microsoft won't recognize ANY of my microsoft accounts.

Microsoft won't recognize ANY of my microsoft accounts.: This seems pointless since most of the "answers" Microsoft gives are just runarounds/don't work. How can I access Microsoft if Microsoft won't recognize any of my Microsoft accounts? I have multiple Microsoft accounts, most are personal. Every attempt to login elicits...
  6. My Microsoft account is not recognized !

My Microsoft account is not recognized !: Hello ! Please help me .. I tried to replace my Microsoft account , I completed all the steps . but when last 2/3 steps were remaining Microsoft asked me " For security purposes, please enter the Microsoft account for which you're replacing the security info." and i entered...
  7. My Microsoft account is not recognized !

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Microsoft account is not recognized !: Hello ! Please help me .. I tried to replace my Microsoft account , I completed all the steps . but when last 2/3 steps were remaining Microsoft asked me " For security purposes, please enter the Microsoft account for which you're replacing the security info." and i entered...
  8. account.microsoft.com won't recognize my Windows PC

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    account.microsoft.com won't recognize my Windows PC: I have no idea if this is the correct group for this question, but here goes: Here's what the Devices tab in my Microsoft account displays: [ATTACH] The problem is that I have a second PC that does not show up here. It's the PC I'm working on now. Clicking on "Don't...
  9. Microsoft account won't Sync to pc

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft account won't Sync to pc: Today i got back my laptop from having it fixed where the people who fixed it had to erase everything off my laptop, to where i have to redownload everything i had on it, and i tried to sync my microsoft account to my laptop, but it won't sync, i went to settings on my...
  10. My Com it won't Contact to Microsoft Server

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My Com it won't Contact to Microsoft Server: I am Having Problem to be able on Contacting to the Microsoft Server/Yet I am able to Log into the Com just find/Here is a Overview on the Com/ My Overview of the Com/ I got it aback in the Year of 20150421/Then I jump off of Windows 8.1 And Jump onto Windows 10/Since I...