Windows 10: Account Microsoft is not available

Discus and support Account Microsoft is not available in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; [ATTACH] tôi nên làm gì? * Moved from Research/Eyes First... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by SOZD, Sep 1, 2020.

1. SOZD Win User

Account Microsoft is not available

Account Microsoft is not available f38536e9-f6fd-449a-9d45-029b89b67961?upload=true.png

tôi nên làm gì?

* Moved from Research/Eyes First

:)

SOZD, Sep 1, 2020
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Sep 1, 2020
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Sep 1, 2020
  4. Addie Win User

Cannot link/add my Microsoft Account to Local Account

Hello Ken,

Im using Win10 Build 1607 with all latest update.

I also run all related troubleshooters:
    • Windows Update
    • Store Apps (says i have to login in my microsoft account but thats the problem, i can't)
    • Microsoft Accounts

No Problem found. Also the suggestions from Microsoft didnt helped.

Addie, Sep 1, 2020
Thema:

1. Account Microsoft is not available - Similar Threads - Account Microsoft available

2. Locked out of Microsoft account and Windows 11 PIN is not available

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Locked out of Microsoft account and Windows 11 PIN is not available: This one is tricky, but bear with me.On the 3rd of November, I installed a fresh new Windows 11 on my PC. When I was asked for a Microsoft account I wanted to log in but I forgot the password for it since it is not my primary email and had one too many attempts. I was locked...
  3. Microsoft Websites, Microsoft Account are not available from my IP Address

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Websites, Microsoft Account are not available from my IP Address: Dear Microsoft Technical Support Team, I am desparately seeking technical assistance for a recurring issue I have been experiencing when trying to all access Microsoft services from my home network. Problem Description: In the past two weeks I have be unable to access any...
  4. Microsoft Websites, Microsoft Account are not available from my IP Address

Microsoft Websites, Microsoft Account are not available from my IP Address: Dear Microsoft Technical Support Team, I am desparately seeking technical assistance for a recurring issue I have been experiencing when trying to all access Microsoft services from my home network. Problem Description: In the past two weeks I have be unable to access any...
  5. A Microsoft Account Troubleshooter is NOT available.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A Microsoft Account Troubleshooter is NOT available.: There are multiple references and questions about Microsoft accounts, connecting to services, the sign-in windows and dialogs, and using the Microsoft account to sign into Windows. There are many references to a Microsoft Account Troubleshooter. The following link that is...
  6. A Microsoft Account Troubleshooter is NOT available.

A Microsoft Account Troubleshooter is NOT available.: There are multiple references and questions about Microsoft accounts, connecting to services, the sign-in windows and dialogs, and using the Microsoft account to sign into Windows. There are many references to a Microsoft Account Troubleshooter. The following link that is...
  7. Microsoft game bar not available in my account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft game bar not available in my account?: I woke up and booted up my pc, then around 4 or 7 PM i got a notification saying: "Xbox gamer bar is not currently available in your account." Even though I own it and re-installed it. I really need help with this one because it just pops up out of no-where every minute or...
  8. Microsoft Bingo suddenly "not available" in my account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Bingo suddenly "not available" in my account: I tried to open Microsoft Bingo one day ago. I open the game every day. Yesterday instead of opening I received this message: Microsoft Bingo is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001 I went to the site:...
  9. Changing Local Account to Microsoft Account not available in Windows 10 Home

in Windows 10 Customization
    Changing Local Account to Microsoft Account not available in Windows 10 Home: In Windows 10 Home Settings>Accounts>Info 'Sign in with a Microsoft Account instead' Is not available It is only available in Windows 10 Pro How can I change Local Account to Microsoft Account in Windows 10 Home?...
  10. Microsoft Accounts are not available

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsoft Accounts are not available: Hi Every One Please Help me. Recently i Noticed Microsoft Edge Refuses to open. Thats Strange i wonder whats going on? i try to use my xbox from my Desktop and oh look that's not working either. For some reason my desktop will not let me verify my account or edit my...