Windows 10: Account needs attention pop up

Discus and support Account needs attention pop up in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Each time I log into my desktop a pop up is there saying my Microsoft needs attention I may have changed my password. I did not of course and its... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AlexandriaCarletti, Feb 24, 2020.

1. Account needs attention pop up

Each time I log into my desktop a pop up is there saying my Microsoft needs attention I may have changed my password. I did not of course and its annoying.

Please show me what my settings should be. I use this device and a laptop … maybe the sharing settings are incorrect ?

Thanks

:)

AlexandriaCarletti, Feb 24, 2020
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Feb 24, 2020
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Feb 24, 2020
  4. Account needs attention pop up

'Attention Required' notification in Windows 10 Mail

Hi, I am getting an 'Attention Required' notification in Windows 10 Mail with a warning triangle next to the Accounts list on the left hand side of the screen against the Hotmail account. The trouble is when I click on it and select Fix Account, a pop up
    appears titles 'Attention Required, with the words Fixing Account... , but fro0m there it just hangs. Nothing else happens.

Any ideas on how to resolve this?

Rolandh(2), Feb 24, 2020
Thema:

Account needs attention pop up

1. Account needs attention pop up - Similar Threads - Account needs attention

2. my email account "needs attention"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my email account "needs attention": my account says it needs attention and says fix and it asks to update my password so i do that and i press done but then it does it again https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-email-account-needs-attention/4fa06f2b-c141-49a3-8d69-a89f8e78b032
  3. my email account "needs attention"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my email account "needs attention": my account says it needs attention and says fix and it asks to update my password so i do that and i press done but then it does it again https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-email-account-needs-attention/4fa06f2b-c141-49a3-8d69-a89f8e78b032
  4. mail keeps saying account needs attention?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    mail keeps saying account needs attention?: I am trying to add my email account from a domain that I own to mail & it keeps saying the account needs attention and then I have to reenter the password, but it keeps saying account needs attention. I already did the repair the mail app. that didnt fix it either....
  5. mail keeps saying account needs attention?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    mail keeps saying account needs attention?: I am trying to add my email account from a domain that I own to mail & it keeps saying the account needs attention and then I have to reenter the password, but it keeps saying account needs attention. I already did the repair the mail app. that didnt fix it either....
  6. i got the pop up- Microsoft account needs attention. Is it safe or scam? Please assisst

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    i got the pop up- Microsoft account needs attention. Is it safe or scam? Please assisst: I am using windows 10 and suddenly got a Pop up- "Microsoft account needs attention Probably password change".I immediately clicked and settings got opened and then it asked me to confirm my account by My Pin and as i entered it, the dialogue box disappeared. Can anyone...
  7. account need attention

in Windows 10 Customization
    account need attention: I have been seeing attention needed to fix my personal gmail account. I changed the password and it still will not sent or receive messages. I've tried everything I need help asap...
  8. Some of your accounts need attention

in Windows 10 Customization
    Some of your accounts need attention: I keep getting on my desktop a notification that some of my accounts need attention and that it may have been because you changed your password. Please advise how I can fix this permanently as it is driving me insane. Thank you...
  9. gmail account needs attention

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    gmail account needs attention: Why does my gmail account have needs attention. I choose fix but it continues to happen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gmail-account-needs-attention/d8f3188a-9684-4214-9eab-78f54cdbdf38
  10. My MS Account needs attention, again

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    My MS Account needs attention, again: Here we go again - I'm getting the message that my Microsoft account needs attention to get get new builds, with a Fix me button. The Fix me button goes on to tell me how to STOP getting new builds. No way out of this foolish loop. Or is there? Has anyone overcome this...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Windows mail account needs atttention