Windows 10: account not working

Discus and support account not working in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; upload photo in your info not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/account-not-working/cdad446d-d112-4f03-b60a-0abca24d7044" Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by samprasrobert, Jul 10, 2019.

1. account not working

upload photo in your info not working

:)

samprasrobert, Jul 10, 2019
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Jul 10, 2019
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jul 10, 2019
  4. account not working

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Jul 10, 2019
Thema:

account not working

1. account not working - Similar Threads - account working

2. How can I remove a work or school email account from my computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I remove a work or school email account from my computer?: I am not able to remove this account and every time I boot up my computer it sends me to the bios recovery mode. I want this account gone. It is my work account on my personal computer....
  3. How can I remove a work or school email account from my computer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I remove a work or school email account from my computer?: I am not able to remove this account and every time I boot up my computer it sends me to the bios recovery mode. I want this account gone. It is my work account on my personal computer....
  4. Account Verification Text Doesn't Work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Account Verification Text Doesn't Work: I'm trying to add an email alias to my Outlook.com account. It requires account verification and although it shows the correct text number, I'm not receiving texts to verify. I got locked out of my account for 30 days a few months ago after cloning my HD and I don't want to...
  5. Account Verification Text Doesn't Work

Account Verification Text Doesn't Work: I'm trying to add an email alias to my Outlook.com account. It requires account verification and although it shows the correct text number, I'm not receiving texts to verify. I got locked out of my account for 30 days a few months ago after cloning my HD and I don't want to...
  6. Account Verification Text Doesn't Work

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. I am trying to "forget" an old work account on my laptop, but every time I try, it says...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am trying to "forget" an old work account on my laptop, but every time I try, it says...: I am trying to remove an old work account from my microsoft account lists. I was sure I had already logged out but when I opened a Teams link for something unrelated, it automatically logged back into my old account, which is pretty awkward and may have created some...
  8. I am trying to "forget" an old work account on my laptop, but every time I try, it says...

I am trying to "forget" an old work account on my laptop, but every time I try, it says...: I am trying to remove an old work account from my microsoft account lists. I was sure I had already logged out but when I opened a Teams link for something unrelated, it automatically logged back into my old account, which is pretty awkward and may have created some...
  9. I am trying to "forget" an old work account on my laptop, but every time I try, it says...

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. Preventing a Work or School account from being added to a Windows 11 workstation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Preventing a Work or School account from being added to a Windows 11 workstation: I'm not trying to remove an account; I've seen a LOT of posts regarding how to remove an account, but not how to then PREVENT someone from adding a Work or School accounts under Settings Accounts. I'm the Global Administrator in my organization and have a shared desktop that...