Windows 10: Account on login page does not appear in control panel and can't be deleted

Discus and support Account on login page does not appear in control panel and can't be deleted in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have a user login called "Kiosk" I would like to delete, but it doesn't show up in User account control panel.On my Windows 10 login screen, I see... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Tiger Glider, Aug 4, 2021.

1. Account on login page does not appear in control panel and can't be deleted

I have a user login called "Kiosk" I would like to delete, but it doesn't show up in User account control panel.On my Windows 10 login screen, I see and can sign into the account 'Kiosk'. I believe I created this during Windows 10 setup as a Windows 10 Kiosk.If I sign in with my administrator account and look under "Family and other users" the "Kiosk" account is not shown. If I click "Assigned access", no account is shown.Launching the legacy Manage accounts control panel Control Panel\User Accounts\User Accounts\Manage Accounts, the Kiosk account is not found. How can I remove this Login a

:)

Tiger Glider, Aug 4, 2021
  2. Fyreman Win User

Want to DELETE second User Account at login

Hello, I'm using a Windows 10 PC and I am the only user. My administrator username is "John Doe".
    Recently when I start the PC, I get 2 options for user login-"John Doe", where I click to enter my password and a second option to use a PIN, both have EXACT name "John Doe". The first option asks for a Password- it does not accept any PW I've associated with the account. When selecting the second option, the PIN box appears. I am then able to get to my desktop screen.

I want to do two things: 1) Delete the account that asks for the PW 2) Automatically login and go to my desktop screen. When I go to Control Panel user settings to delete it, there is only ONE account that shows. I've tried at least 6 solutions suggested, none have worked. Probably need step-by-step instructions. Thanks in advance.

Fyreman, Aug 4, 2021
  3. UserUser Win User
    I can-t login to my account

https://screenshot.it.sftcdn.net/it/...01-700x416.jpg
    I know the pin but it does not login. I tried the system recovery but it did not work and I hope I didn-t delete anything by doing that.
    This problem started because I wanted to change my account name
    C:\Users\name\Desktop
    C:\Users\name2\Desktop
    and I did that by following these istructions
    Rename user account folder
    and
    Advanced User Accounts control panel
    the Managing User Account names from Control Panel dind-t work

now I-m in a temporary account I think
    here I can find my original username
    C:\Users
    and then the name I wanted to change it with.

I-m in trouble please help me!!

UserUser, Aug 4, 2021
  4. Account on login page does not appear in control panel and can't be deleted

Windows 10 - Deleted account appears in login and not able to login

Thanks for the reply Anu...

I am not logged in with the microsoft account so when I click on reset password on the windows login page I see a popup to enter the cd for the password recovery which I don't have it

This is a local windows account that I deleted from the command prompt in my previous login

for reference here are the steps that I followed

• Initially had Windows 7
    • upgraded to Windows 10
    • Didn't like it much as I have to run everything as administrator otherwise the application will not open
    • All my previous work is moved to a different user account which is a master admin and I have to keep trying to access to that folder
    • So I used a RECOVERY option in windows 10 to go back to Windows 7
    • Got a popup requesting to delete the accounts created in Windows 10
    • Using command prompt deleted the user account(local user account and not the Microsoft account.Read somewhere in blogs.(net user and then delete user from cmd prompt))
    • Got the confirmation message in cmd prompt window that the user account has been successfully deleted
    • Restarted my machine and I am surprised to see the login window (the one that is deleted in previous steps)
    • I tried resetting the password but requires password recovery cd which I didn't create after moving to Windows 10

Mohana V R KMutyala, Aug 4, 2021
Thema:

Account on login page does not appear in control panel and can't be deleted

1. Account on login page does not appear in control panel and can't be deleted - Similar Threads - Account login page

2. Microphone not appearing in sound control panel

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microphone not appearing in sound control panel: I had to change my motherboard and CPU as I had fried them both by accident, and now I have a 5600x and an MSI motherboard B-550m pro-vdh-WIFI, if that can be useful. So, I wanted to play No Man's Sky with friends, but I was surprised to find that my headset's microphone was...
  3. Microphone not appearing in sound control panel

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microphone not appearing in sound control panel: I had to change my motherboard and CPU as I had fried them both by accident, and now I have a 5600x and an MSI motherboard B-550m pro-vdh-WIFI, if that can be useful. So, I wanted to play No Man's Sky with friends, but I was surprised to find that my headset's microphone was...
  4. Microphone not appearing in sound control panel

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. After login, the icon and page does not appear

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After login, the icon and page does not appear: Hi After login, the icon and page does not appear This happened to me several times and I changed Windows several times. In Windows 11 and 10, this is the problem. When I log in, the screen turns black and the icons do not appear....
  6. After login, the icon and page does not appear

After login, the icon and page does not appear: Hi After login, the icon and page does not appear This happened to me several times and I changed Windows several times. In Windows 11 and 10, this is the problem. When I log in, the screen turns black and the icons do not appear....
  7. After login, the icon and page does not appear

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. User account disappeared from login screen and control panel

User account disappeared from login screen and control panel: Hi there,Dell recently replaced motherboard and we were getting " Trusted Platform Module malfunctioned". We logged off from user account and login to admin account and renamed...
  9. Why my games arent appearing in Control Panel or Home page

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why my games arent appearing in Control Panel or Home page: My games aren't appearing in the control panel or home page when I installed them in the Microsoft store. But it says "You own this product" My Microsoft store version is 11805.1001.42.0...
  10. System Page in the Control Panel - REMOVED

in Windows 10 Customization
    System Page in the Control Panel - REMOVED: Hi, Since Windows 10’s October 2020 Update, this pane has been removed and replaced with the Windows 10 'settings' panel. Can the older pane be enabled manually? If not, due to this change certain information is no longer available. This also leads to issue with the...