Windows 10: account on one single personal tangible machine

Discus and support account on one single personal tangible machine in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; OS Name: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro. Version: 10.0.19042 Build 19042 In side of: System/Your Info. There is a hyper link to form fields written in color... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by azzmakapa, May 30, 2021.

1. azzmakapa Win User

account on one single personal tangible machine

OS Name: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro. Version: 10.0.19042 Build 19042 In side of: System/Your Info. There is a hyper link to form fields written in color blue: sighn in with a local account instead. Everything below this sentence is written by the person who wrote this post. The whole point here in this post, is "computer logic" "true or false" together with "other account" and the nifty word instead. The hyper link sentence " sighn in with a local account instead " is actually "with in context" of "what the form fields" are "calling for" is a dialog "to change" "account name and password".

:)

azzmakapa, May 30, 2021
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, May 30, 2021
  3. ASP.NET Machine account

Hi Ignorama,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing. Let me help you in resolving the issue.

I would appreciate if you can provide us the following information to help us understand the issue better.

• Are you a .net developer?
    • Have you installed any program related to ASP.Net?
    • Were there any recent changes made on the computer prior to the issue?
    I would like to inform you that ASP.NET Machine Account is created when the
    Microsoft .Net Framework 1.1 is installed on the computer. In order for you to remove the account I would suggest that you perform the methods mentioned below:

If you are working with asp.net development work then you must keep that account, otherwise ASP.net projects will no longer function correctly.

If you are a developer and want to disable the password prompt, please follow these steps:

• Tap or press Windows Key + R.
    • Type control userpasswords2 (there is a space after control) and hit enter.
    • Uncheck the option “Users must enter a username and password to use this computer”.
    • Click on Apply and Ok.
    If you are not a developer, you may delete the ASP.NET Machine Account and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + X key.
    • Click on Control Panel.
    • Under view, select large icons.
    • Go to User Account.
    • Click on Manage another account.
    • Click on “Manage another account” and then select “ASP.NET Machine Account”.
    • Click on “delete the account”.
    • Depending on whether you want to “Keep the files” or “delete the files” choose the appropriate option.
    • You can delete the other accounts similarly.
      (Credits: Syed Md Bilal)
    Note: Once deleted, the user accounts cannot be recovered. Make sure you back up any data if required.

Keep us posted on Windows related queries and we will be happy to assist you further.

Nachappa C K, May 30, 2021
  4. account on one single personal tangible machine

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, May 30, 2021
Thema:

account on one single personal tangible machine

1. account on one single personal tangible machine - Similar Threads - account single personal

2. Remove One Drive-Personal and Delete Account

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Remove One Drive-Personal and Delete Account: Mistakenly created a One-Drive Personal Account with gmail identity. Need to delete both from my computer. There is nothing in the account and I do not know the password....
  3. Linking personal and business One Drive accounts to work and personal computers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Linking personal and business One Drive accounts to work and personal computers: Hello,I have connected my personal and work/business One Drive accounts to my work laptop. I just got a brand new personal laptop with a new personal Microsoft 365 subscription and connected my personal One Drive, but could automatically see files from my work One Drive even...
  4. Linking personal and business One Drive accounts to work and personal computers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Linking personal and business One Drive accounts to work and personal computers: Hello,I have connected my personal and work/business One Drive accounts to my work laptop. I just got a brand new personal laptop with a new personal Microsoft 365 subscription and connected my personal One Drive, but could automatically see files from my work One Drive even...
  5. Switch personal account to work one

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Switch personal account to work one: I need to log in to windows as *** Email address is removed for privacy *** while keeping all files, settings. ssh, and so on, cause it would take days to reconfigure. how do i keep user while logging all my actions as the work acc...
  6. Switch personal account to work one

Switch personal account to work one: I need to log in to windows as *** Email address is removed for privacy *** while keeping all files, settings. ssh, and so on, cause it would take days to reconfigure. how do i keep user while logging all my actions as the work acc...
  7. Multiple machines linked to single MS account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple machines linked to single MS account: Hello, Can someone confirm if it's possible to use one Microsoft account to purchase multiple licenses for different devices?Thanks,Sebastian https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/multiple-machines-linked-to-single-ms-account/89185398-78df-44aa-b5d6-edeb73093d90
  8. Multiple machines linked to single MS account

Multiple machines linked to single MS account: Hello, Can someone confirm if it's possible to use one Microsoft account to purchase multiple licenses for different devices?Thanks,Sebastian https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/multiple-machines-linked-to-single-ms-account/89185398-78df-44aa-b5d6-edeb73093d90
  9. Multiple machines linked to single MS account

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  10. one person

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    one person: one person plan is obviously for one person but more than one device? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/one-person/1cb864ee-c49f-46f2-b615-1c9c49f9a7cd