Windows 10: Account options dont work, start, search dont work, windows apps crashes

Discus and support Account options dont work, start, search dont work, windows apps crashes in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello I have a problem with account switch. Once I changed to local account, I cant go back to admin. Also, start and search bars, as well as other... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Ivan Vojnov, Nov 30, 2023.

1. Account options dont work, start, search dont work, windows apps crashes

Hello I have a problem with account switch. Once I changed to local account, I cant go back to admin. Also, start and search bars, as well as other windows 10 pro apps dont work. I have tried to restore over cmd and task manager to reset startexperiencehost and shell but it did not work. I never had problems like this in the past several years that Im using Windows 10 Pro.

:)

Ivan Vojnov, Nov 30, 2023
  2. DJ2022 Win User

Why the search option dont work?

I try to search files on my computer, but the icon dont work

DJ2022, Nov 30, 2023
  3. atiflash dont work

hello i have a big problem i want to flash my ASUS ati Radeon x850 Pro vivo PCIE card becouse the 16 pipelines and the first step to flash the card with Flashrom is no problem but if i want to flash the Card back to the original bios with atiflash then it do not work (i think it dont accept the device 0) can anybody help me to get it work? (flashrom work with device 0 but atiflash not)

deathangel, Nov 30, 2023
  4. Account options dont work, start, search dont work, windows apps crashes

windows 10 start menu apps tiles dont work

tiles don't work. already tried:

I suggest you to run Windows Store Apps troubleshooter and check if it fixes the issues.
    Follow these steps to run the Windows Store Apps troubleshooter:

• Press Windows key + X on the keyboard.
    • Click on Control panel.
    • Type “Troubleshooting” without quotes in the Control panel search box.
    • Click on Troubleshooting and click on View all.
    • Click on Windows Store Apps troubleshooter and follow the on-screen instructions.
    and
    To get these apps working again, you’ll need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator

• Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    3. Re-install the Mail, People and Calendar apps from the Store (green tile).

troubleshooter said there is no problem and the power shell gave me some error code.

In and Out ChiropracticDr. Larsen, Nov 30, 2023
Thema:

Account options dont work, start, search dont work, windows apps crashes

1. Account options dont work, start, search dont work, windows apps crashes - Similar Threads - Account options dont

2. Account options dont work, start, search dont work, windows apps crashes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Account options dont work, start, search dont work, windows apps crashes: Hello I have a problem with account switch. Once I changed to local account, I cant go back to admin. Also, start and search bars, as well as other windows 10 pro apps dont work. I have tried to restore over cmd and task manager to reset startexperiencehost and shell but it...
  3. Account options dont work, start, search dont work, windows apps crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Account options dont work, start, search dont work, windows apps crashes: Hello I have a problem with account switch. Once I changed to local account, I cant go back to admin. Also, start and search bars, as well as other windows 10 pro apps dont work. I have tried to restore over cmd and task manager to reset startexperiencehost and shell but it...
  4. Start menu search bar and settings dont work.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Start menu search bar and settings dont work.: its been around a day since this problem started, the search bar on my task bar does not work doesn’t let me type and if i try to open the settings app it instantly closes after opening. not sure if this is a common problem or not but my searches for a solution online have...
  5. Start menu search bar and settings dont work.

Start menu search bar and settings dont work.: its been around a day since this problem started, the search bar on my task bar does not work doesn’t let me type and if i try to open the settings app it instantly closes after opening. not sure if this is a common problem or not but my searches for a solution online have...
  6. Why the search option dont work?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why the search option dont work?: I try to search files on my computer, but the icon dont work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-the-search-option-dont-work/4d843375-d4da-42a2-80a3-7b328ae9d12b
  7. Why the search option dont work?

Why the search option dont work?: I try to search files on my computer, but the icon dont work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-the-search-option-dont-work/4d843375-d4da-42a2-80a3-7b328ae9d12b
  8. Why the search option dont work?

in Cortana
  9. My Windows Search Dont Work

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My Windows Search Dont Work: [ATTACH] Hi, I tried all the solutions and nothing works. The SearchUI.exe does not exist on my Windows. I tried the solution of regedit, services, windows update and powershell, but nothing .. please, what am I doing wrong :c? Or what is the solution I thank you too...
  10. searching on windows start menu dont work

in Windows 10 Support
    searching on windows start menu dont work: searching using windows start menu doesnt show searches when you type to get something on your computer.. but when i tryped in say "steelseries" to get the steelseries engine, and pressed enter, since i couldnt use mouse click on it cause it didnt show anything, it started...