Windows 10: Account out of date error 0xd000003a refusal to Fix.

Discus and support Account out of date error 0xd000003a refusal to Fix. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Every day the Microsoft robot says my account is out of date. Offers to "Fix" but then gives FIX error 0xd000003a - no other information. This has... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by WmStanley, Oct 3, 2018.

1. WmStanley Win User

Account out of date error 0xd000003a refusal to Fix.

Every day the Microsoft robot says my account is out of date. Offers to "Fix" but then gives FIX error 0xd000003a - no other information. This has gone on for 3 weeks!

:)

WmStanley, Oct 3, 2018

2. Unable to sync my Rediffmail account to the mail app on Windows 10 - Error: "Your Rediffmail settings are out of date".

Hi Deepak,

The error messages in Windows 10 Mail app about an out-of-date account settings can be caused by an incorrect password or a certificate error. To rectify such issue, we suggest that you follow the steps listed in this

article
    which talks about the error messages that you are receiving.

Let us know if the steps on the link addressed your concern.

Angela Pun, Oct 3, 2018
  3. Mail Account "out of date" after U/grade to W10

Step 1: Make sure your computer is completely up to date.

Step 2: Go to outlook and delete all accounts.

• Go to settings.
    • Manage accounts.
    • Click on your account
    • Remove this account from your device
    • Delete
    Step 3: Restart your computer.

Step 4: Open outlook.

• Add account.
    • Click on Google (Do not click on Microsoft account)
    • Add your Gmail account.

That should fix it! Hope this helps, took me a while to figure it out.

Amanda-Rae, Oct 3, 2018
  4. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Oct 3, 2018
Thema:

1. Account out of date error 0xd000003a refusal to Fix. - Similar Threads - Account date error

2. Account settings out of date

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Account settings out of date: Hi, nearly every day I get a message that my account details are out of date, how can I stop receiving these unnecessary messages. Surely my account settings can't get out of date so soon..are these messages really needed.??...
  3. Account settings out of date.?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Account settings out of date.?: Hi, nearly every day I keep getting a message that my account details are out of date...surely I don't need to "fix" them every day by typing in my user code..?How can I stop these unnecessary messages or are they really necessary..?Cheers,Ron....
  4. Account settings are out of date, but "fixing" it does nothing

Account settings are out of date, but "fixing" it does nothing: Last summer, I got a new laptop. I added two email accounts to the Windows 10 Mail app, one of which worked fine. I wasn't sure about the email password for the other email which has a domain of @charter.net, so I guessed and it added it, but it didn't show any emails. I...
  5. Account out of date

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Account out of date: win10 20h2 message in mail box Your Yahoo account out dated fix account. Started the fix account no mention about password needing reset so that wasn't the problem. Ran the SSL fix that didn't solve anything along with run updates along with search for the update that has...
  6. Account settings out of date

Account settings out of date: Why do I keep getting a message on Yahoo "Your account settings are out of date" and when I try to "fix it", I am required to sign in again and then it says "Something went wrong ... error code 0x8019019a". ?...
  7. out of date account settings

out of date account settings: My account settings are out-of-date in Mail or Calendar for Windows 10. How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/out-of-date-account-settings/96751580-bbf4-4a9b-b7b6-f3929bee1d80
  8. my account is out of date

my account is out of date: how do I fix an out of date account? not getting any new emails https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-outlook_mail/my-account-is-out-of-date/d3b50b4f-3cf1-40ae-80c2-a900c117169b
  9. Error Code 0xd000003a

Error Code 0xd000003a: Had a notification that my password for my Google a/c had been compromised and I should change it. I changed it and now I keep getting the above code with the message "something went wrong" and my emails are not arriving. I`m using Win10 mail. This is only on my laptop, when...
  10. error code 0xd000003a windows 10

error code 0xd000003a windows 10: some how my hard disk is gone and i tring different ways to get back but i couldn't . i did command promt things then i got the error 0xd000003a ,please what does that mean...