Windows 10: Account password

Discus and support Account password in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I am trying to set a pin for m accout. When I try to add a pin it is asking for my "current" pin then asks for me to enter my new pin? I do not have a... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by AnnaS.4, Feb 24, 2019.

1. AnnaS.4 Win User

Account password

I am trying to set a pin for m accout. When I try to add a pin it is asking for my "current" pin then asks for me to enter my new pin? I do not have a current pin, how do I set up my pin?

:)

AnnaS.4, Feb 24, 2019
  2. Yaqub K Win User

Local Account password changed to Online Account Password

Hi,

I suggest you to follow the steps on how to switch from Microsoft account to Local account:

• Click on search in taskbar and type account.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Now, under Your account, click on Sign in with Local account instead.
    • Enter your Microsoft account password for confirmation and then follow the screen instruction.
    • Enter User name credentials for your the Local account and click OK.
    • Now, login to Local account.
    Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Feb 24, 2019
  3. forgot password for account!!!!

forgot password for account!!!!

you know when you boot up your computer... and yeha i have more than one account and I forgot the password to one of them.

is there anyway for me to get in to the account? or the account will be perminant lock if i dont remember password?

xp home

HiddenStupid, Feb 24, 2019
  4. Vesao Win User

Account password

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Feb 24, 2019
Thema:

Account password

1. Account password - Similar Threads - Account password

2. Windows wont boot. Shows my microsoft account but password doesnt work?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows wont boot. Shows my microsoft account but password doesnt work?: So my windows 10 pc wont boot. When attempting to fix it with any of the advanced options but I need a password for what looks like my microsoft account. Somehow the password for that account is not the same for my pc. Although when i log into my microsoft account, I can see...
  3. Windows wont boot. Shows my microsoft account but password doesnt work?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows wont boot. Shows my microsoft account but password doesnt work?: So my windows 10 pc wont boot. When attempting to fix it with any of the advanced options but I need a password for what looks like my microsoft account. Somehow the password for that account is not the same for my pc. Although when i log into my microsoft account, I can see...
  4. Windows wont boot. Shows my microsoft account but password doesnt work?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Can’t change account for windows and can’t change password for windows

Can’t change account for windows and can’t change password for windows: Long and story. My brother was building my pc while I was at work and when he finished he texted me for my Microsoft account but I was busy and I couldn’t respond so he just made a throw away account and put a password on my pc. But he does not remember the password he put of...
  6. Can’t change account for windows and can’t change password for windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t change account for windows and can’t change password for windows: Long and story. My brother was building my pc while I was at work and when he finished he texted me for my Microsoft account but I was busy and I couldn’t respond so he just made a throw away account and put a password on my pc. But he does not remember the password he put of...
  7. 2 password for live.com and Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    2 password for live.com and Microsoft account: HiHad a problem with my passwords today as suddenly somehow, I was logged out from one of my accounts. Checked My Wallet and for Microsoft account, which I have two accounts, one from Uni and personal, the personal got copied with the details from university. I changed the...
  8. 2 password for live.com and Microsoft account

2 password for live.com and Microsoft account: HiHad a problem with my passwords today as suddenly somehow, I was logged out from one of my accounts. Checked My Wallet and for Microsoft account, which I have two accounts, one from Uni and personal, the personal got copied with the details from university. I changed the...
  9. How to remove an admin account which has password in it? I'm not the admin

How to remove an admin account which has password in it? I'm not the admin: I'm sorry but I let someone use my laptop for a while and they accidently create an admin account and they cannot remember the password. It has limited my permissions to use my laptop, is there any way to remove it with the admin password?...
  10. How to remove an admin account which has password in it? I'm not the admin

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to remove an admin account which has password in it? I'm not the admin: I'm sorry but I let someone use my laptop for a while and they accidently create an admin account and they cannot remember the password. It has limited my permissions to use my laptop, is there any way to remove it with the admin password?...