Windows 10: Account Permission to Sync too this devise

Discus and support Account Permission to Sync too this devise in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I keep getting this message. It is a new computer. Thanks Brian *** Email address is removed for privacy ***... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by BrianKatz, Nov 9, 2018.

1. BrianKatz Win User

Account Permission to Sync too this devise

I keep getting this message. It is a new computer.

Thanks

Brian

*** Email address is removed for privacy ***

:)

BrianKatz, Nov 9, 2018

2. Microsoft Account not syncing WP8.1

Hi Michael,

We suggest that you manually sync your Microsoft account by following these steps:

• Go to Settings.
    • Tap email + accounts.
    • Tap and hold your Microsoft account.
    • Tap sync.

Check also if you have the correct date and time set on your phone.

Let us know the results.

Regards.

Justin Sor, Nov 9, 2018
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Nov 9, 2018
  4. Marby Rey Win User

no administrator permission

Hi Ryan,

Let us assist you to have an Administrator permission. To start, follow the steps below to enable the Windows Super Administrator Account.

• Type CMD on the search box.
    • CMD will appear at top.
    • Right click on it, then choose Run as administrator.
    • Type this command & hit Enter: Net user administrator /active:yes.
    • After you enable the Super Administrator account, log out on your existing account then log into Super Administrator account.
    • On the Super Administrator account, you can now create an Administrator account or give Administrator permission on the existing account.

After you created an Administrator account, we suggest that you disable the Super Administrator account by following the same steps and using this command:
    Net user administrator /active:no.

Let us know how it goes.

Marby Rey, Nov 9, 2018
Thema:

1. Account Permission to Sync too this devise - Similar Threads - Account Permission Sync

2. sync accounts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sync accounts: Sync accounts https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sync-accounts/b78e8c40-19a9-423b-9ed7-c85c5515cb63
  3. sync accounts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    sync accounts: Sync accounts https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sync-accounts/b78e8c40-19a9-423b-9ed7-c85c5515cb63
  4. Account permission to sync

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Account permission to sync: Split from this thread.I am using windows 10 and it tell me when I add a new email "account permission to sync to this device" what do I need to do. my emails are with BellAliant.net...
  5. one drive and sync permissions -

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    one drive and sync permissions -: The issue with one drive and not being sync has become frustrating Ive got 365 version of micro soft premium -and have tried everything There is a red cross appearing telling me i dont have permission...
  6. how do I get my accounts permission to sync to this device

how do I get my accounts permission to sync to this device: How do I get BT account permission to sync to this device https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-my-accounts-permission-to-sync-to/1de80a92-b46c-43cd-99a4-b2b6cb8d57e5
  7. mail: give the account permission to sync to this device

mail: give the account permission to sync to this device: give the account permission to sync to this device https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mail-give-the-account-permission-to-sync-to-this/000b5602-110d-4466-830d-5ff6f871b686
  8. sync account

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    sync account: Hi, My friend and I bought new dell laptop at the same time. I have no issue using my gmail account to do the first time setup. However, my friend is having trouble to get pass having her gmail account recognised in the first time setup. Microsoft recognise the gmail...
  9. Multiple devises

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Multiple devises: If I have my account on two devices if I buy a game on one device can I use it on the other as long as I am using the same account. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/multiple-devises/d9654877-80bb-4e9e-b952-97eff706f297
  10. how to give G Mail account permission to sync with this device desktop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how to give G Mail account permission to sync with this device desktop: 9.03.2020 I could not send or get gmail in Inbox on desktop, but gmail account working perfectly on tablet; I removed gmail from the desktop and tried to reinstall, but banner message suggests I need to sync on this device desktop. Where will I do this?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to give account permission to sync

2. how to give the account permission to sync?

3. HOW DO GIOVE THIS ACCOUNT PERMISSION TO SYNC TO THIS DEVISDEVICE

4. give gmail account permission to sync,
  5. how do I give this account permission to sync to this device?,
  6. accound permission to synkc,
  7. how to give an account permission to sync,
  8. how to give permission to sync the account,
  9. account permission to sync to this desktop,
  10. account permission to sync to this device