Windows 10: Account photo

Discus and support Account photo in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Please have an account problem. Unable to change account image. In Windows 10, the change reports an error. It also reports an error in the account... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by JanKadlec3, Apr 8, 2021.

1. Account photo

Please have an account problem. Unable to change account image. In Windows 10, the change reports an error. It also reports an error in the account settings in the web interface. This is only error information: "OOOps an error has occurred, please try again". The error has no ID.The only result is that the original image of the account has disappeared. However, in some applications excel, word, ... the image remained with the account.Please help, it's incredibly bad.Other data in the account can be edited without any problems.

** Moved from: Outlook.com / My Account and information / Edit my information **

:)

JanKadlec3, Apr 8, 2021
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Apr 8, 2021
  3. Ztruker Win User
    Ztruker, Apr 8, 2021
  4. Kol12 Win User

Account photo

Microsoft Photos broken on local user account.

Thanks. I did fix it by removing the MS photos app with powershell. *Smile

How To Reinstall The Photos App In Windows 10

Kol12, Apr 8, 2021
Thema:

Account photo

1. Account photo - Similar Threads - Account photo

2. Can I transfer my photos currently in my google account to my yahoo account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I transfer my photos currently in my google account to my yahoo account: Can I transfer my photos currently in my google account to my yahoo account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-transfer-my-photos-currently-in-my-google/245bda57-7356-4bb3-bb51-218c30ca87bc
  3. Can I transfer my photos currently in my google account to my yahoo account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I transfer my photos currently in my google account to my yahoo account: Can I transfer my photos currently in my google account to my yahoo account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-transfer-my-photos-currently-in-my-google/245bda57-7356-4bb3-bb51-218c30ca87bc
  4. Can I transfer my photos currently in my google account to my yahoo account

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. OneDrive Windows 11 - removing Photos from business account without changing dates...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive Windows 11 - removing Photos from business account without changing dates...: I have a OneDrivePersonal and Office365 had stored some documents on my Company OneDrive. I needed to attach a file and so set up OneDrive so I could see those files locally on File Explorer. However, MS decided that what I really wanted to do was sync all my personal photos...
  6. OneDrive Windows 11 - removing Photos from business account without changing dates...

OneDrive Windows 11 - removing Photos from business account without changing dates...: I have a OneDrivePersonal and Office365 had stored some documents on my Company OneDrive. I needed to attach a file and so set up OneDrive so I could see those files locally on File Explorer. However, MS decided that what I really wanted to do was sync all my personal photos...
  7. How do I get rid of of thousands of photos in my one drive account by choosing a bunch at a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get rid of of thousands of photos in my one drive account by choosing a bunch at a...: Hello, I am going through photos on one drive and see thousands of photos I have never seen before, since 1997. I didn't have a mobile phone during that time. I'm sure many of us didn't. So how did they get into my account? I'm almost at capacity with my storage, and that's...
  8. How do I get rid of of thousands of photos in my one drive account by choosing a bunch at a...

How do I get rid of of thousands of photos in my one drive account by choosing a bunch at a...: Hello, I am going through photos on one drive and see thousands of photos I have never seen before, since 1997. I didn't have a mobile phone during that time. I'm sure many of us didn't. So how did they get into my account? I'm almost at capacity with my storage, and that's...
  9. How do I recover my precious photos & videos from my account? I am signed in at the moment...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I recover my precious photos & videos from my account? I am signed in at the moment...: Hello, I am in need of help to recover my photos and videos that were under my live.com email acct. I was able to reactivate it bcuz I had a recovery email and now I would like to transfer or download the photos and videos that were under the live.com acct. Can someone please...
  10. How do I recover my precious photos & videos from my account? I am signed in at the moment...

How do I recover my precious photos & videos from my account? I am signed in at the moment...: Hello, I am in need of help to recover my photos and videos that were under my live.com email acct. I was able to reactivate it bcuz I had a recovery email and now I would like to transfer or download the photos and videos that were under the live.com acct. Can someone please...