Windows 10: Account photo

Discus and support Account photo in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Please have an account problem. Unable to change account image. In Windows 10, the change reports an error. It also reports an error in the account... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by JanKadlec3, Apr 8, 2021.

1. Account photo

Please have an account problem. Unable to change account image. In Windows 10, the change reports an error. It also reports an error in the account settings in the web interface. This is only error information: "OOOps an error has occurred, please try again". The error has no ID.The only result is that the original image of the account has disappeared. However, in some applications excel, word, ... the image remained with the account.Please help, it's incredibly bad.Other data in the account can be edited without any problems.

** Moved from: Outlook.com / My Account and information / Edit my information **

:)

JanKadlec3, Apr 8, 2021
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Apr 8, 2021
  3. Ztruker Win User
    Ztruker, Apr 8, 2021
  4. Kol12 Win User

Account photo

Microsoft Photos broken on local user account.

Thanks. I did fix it by removing the MS photos app with powershell. *Smile

How To Reinstall The Photos App In Windows 10

Kol12, Apr 8, 2021
Thema:

Account photo

1. Account photo - Similar Threads - Account photo

2. Guest account in Windows 10 won't open built-in UWP apps, like Photos

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Guest account in Windows 10 won't open built-in UWP apps, like Photos: Guest account doesn't recognize built-in UWP Windows apps, like Photos. How can I fix that? For Settings, I just need the ability to personalize, but it's no big deal if I can't enable that. submitted by /u/iJONTY85 [link] [comments]...
  3. OneDrive Uploaded and Deleted All Personal Files and Photos With No Account Open

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive Uploaded and Deleted All Personal Files and Photos With No Account Open: On Thursday 12-10-20, a small window appeared on the computer, asking, ‘Would you like to clear space on the computer in order to speed it up?’ I clicked on the ‘Yes’ button, thinking that the computer would run a defrag. At this time, no one had linked an account to...
  4. I CHANGED MY PROFILE PHOTO IN MY MICROSOFT ACCOUNT BUT IT DID NOT TAKE ANY EFFECT ...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I CHANGED MY PROFILE PHOTO IN MY MICROSOFT ACCOUNT BUT IT DID NOT TAKE ANY EFFECT ...: I HAD CHANGED MY PROFILE PHOTO OF MY MICROSOFT ACCOUNT AROUND 10 : 40 PM ON 23rd DECEMBER , 2020 BUT STILL I COULD NOT GET TO SEE MY PICTURE IN SETTINGS , FEEDBACK HUB , MICROSOFT BING SINCE 6 HOURS HAVE PASSED BUT WHEN I GO TO SEE MY PROFILE PHOTO IN MY ACCOUNT IN THE...
  5. Windows 10: Account Photo is poor quality.

Windows 10: Account Photo is poor quality.: [ATTACH] I understand that 500x500 is the max or preferred resolution...is there any regedit fix to push for higher display resolution of my photo? My ocd is kicking in. submitted by /u/Dora_TheDestroya [link] [comments]...
  6. Imported photos deleted from onedrive/Microsoft account

Imported photos deleted from onedrive/Microsoft account: About three weeks ago there was a SMART hard disc error <301> on my laptop. I replaced the hard drive a few days ago and upon logging in my Microsoft account in the photo app I see that all my imported photos from my previous iPhone were. I login to my one drive and sure...
  7. Windows 10 Start Screen Account User Photo

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Start Screen Account User Photo: I deleted my photo in account, personal info, and now the Lock Screen background shows a black circle. How do I delete? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-start-screen-account-user-photo/f1bd6b32-eeb4-4769-bc78-25ab6c8b2bbc
  8. how to access backuped photos after removing microsoft account.

how to access backuped photos after removing microsoft account.: Microsoft account was hacked. I backed up my files on external drive. Removed my Microsoft account from my device. I now cannot access my photos on my external device. So I re added the microsoft account to my device but am receiving the message "This app can't open check...
  9. how to access backuped photos after removing microsoft account.

how to access backuped photos after removing microsoft account.: I backup all my data documents photos etc on external drive. I then removed my Microsoft account. I cannot view my photos on my backed up drive. Message appears "The application cannot be started . Try reinstalling the application." I re added the MS account to my...
  10. Account settings and log in photo

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Account settings and log in photo: I have 3 computers associated with my Microsoft account, 2 of which I use and 1 used by my wife. My photo shows up on her log in screen and we would like a different photo to show on her computer when she logs on. Most of what I've read here suggests not syncing the settings...