Windows 10: Account picture on lockscreen

Discus and support Account picture on lockscreen in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hi, I updated my Laptop to the Windows10, version 2004. Ever since the update, the account picture on the lock screen is pixelated. Any help is... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by AkshayNair16, Jun 12, 2020.

1. Account picture on lockscreen

Hi, I updated my Laptop to the Windows10, version 2004. Ever since the update, the account picture on the lock screen is pixelated. Any help is appreciated. I'm attaching the picture. Account picture on lockscreen 78c83076-3144-46c9-bde0-e2162e64bb62?upload=true.jpg

:)

AkshayNair16, Jun 12, 2020
  2. cereberus Win User

Remove User Account Picture

I simply set the lockscreen picture to use same file as account picture (black.png) and account picture the same, and then set loginscreen to be same as lockscreen.

cereberus, Jun 12, 2020
  3. Bijan Win User
    Find Lockscreen Picture Location

I have a picture set as my lockscreen in Windows 10 but something happened and the file was deleted.

The picture is still set as my lockscreen though. Is there a way I can recover the photo?

Bijan, Jun 12, 2020
  4. Account picture on lockscreen

Logon Screen Account Picture - Windows 10 Anniversary Upgrade

Hi Orion,

Just to clarify, Are you able to view picture in Settings >Accounts?

If you are unable to view account picture

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

• Type Settings in the search bar.
    • Click on Accounts and Under Your picture.
    • Click on Browse and set profile picture.
    And check if the issue persist.

Hope the above information was helpful. If you need further assistance, we will be glad to assist you.

Ashwin V S, Jun 12, 2020
Thema:

Account picture on lockscreen

1. Account picture on lockscreen - Similar Threads - Account picture lockscreen

2. Picture for lockscreen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Picture for lockscreen: I want my computer to start up in my lock screen with a picture. The picture is in settings personalization background choose your picture it is the first blue picture on the left hand side. I want to be able to access that picture in lock screen choose your picture. Can...
  3. Picture for lockscreen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Picture for lockscreen: I want my computer to start up in my lock screen with a picture. The picture is in settings personalization background choose your picture it is the first blue picture on the left hand side. I want to be able to access that picture in lock screen choose your picture. Can...
  4. Picture for lockscreen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  5. wallpaper lockscreen unknown picture

in Windows 10 Customization
    wallpaper lockscreen unknown picture: its been happening for 1 week my wallpaper and lockscreen changeby itself with unknown persons photos and I tried with changing photos in my background and lockscreen and sync settings and even with firewall but no change...
  6. Where are personalized LockScreen pictures located?

Where are personalized LockScreen pictures located?: I recently read an article from Microsoft explaining where are THEIR default Lock Screen pictures located a folder named Assets I believe. Apart from the fact that in that folder there were no wallpapers but game thumbnails, I couldn't find MY custom/personalized pictures....
  7. Wrong Picture On Lockscreen

Wrong Picture On Lockscreen: Hi all, I have put Christmas pictures on my wife's computer (Same spec as mine). She wanted both the lock screen and the desktop pictures to change daily. I accomplished that alright but when the computer boots to the place where it wants the password input instead of a...
  8. Wrong Picture On Lockscreen

in Windows 10 Support
    Wrong Picture On Lockscreen: Hi all, I have put Christmas pictures on my wife's computer (Same spec as mine). She wanted both the lock screen and the desktop pictures to change daily. I accomplished that alright but when the computer boots to the place where it wants the password input instead of a...
  9. lockscreen pictures

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    lockscreen pictures: Hello, It has been few days since I am not able to see where the wonderful picture on my lockscreen are taken. Before I used to have that option on the upper right of my screen and now I can only see the time on the lower left of my laptop. What can I do. I want that...
  10. Lockscreen pictures

Lockscreen pictures: My lockscreen pictures will not cycle through the slideshow. How do I get this to work again? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lockscreen-pictures/006c8cbc-cc5f-4da3-8ec4-256bc6fbe993