Windows 10: Account problem, possibly involved with an OS glitch.

Discus and support Account problem, possibly involved with an OS glitch. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; This issue in my opinion does not fall under any category listed on here as it is a mix of at least 4 of them. Therefore, if the topic I selected for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by VictorWróblewski, Aug 25, 2019.

1. Account problem, possibly involved with an OS glitch.

This issue in my opinion does not fall under any category listed on here as it is a mix of at least 4 of them. Therefore, if the topic I selected for this post does not fit with the issue, please correct me.

Alright so, I own a Windows 10 operating pc, on which I have this Microsoft account registered, and recently I encountered a problem which I seen on the Microsoft support section mentioned a lot. The only difference is, that those problems generally affect all accounts on the pc which has it. In my case, the issue applies only to this account, and does not affect other accounts. I made local accounts on my pc and they don't have the problem. I should add that this issue also stops me from adding my older, but still active Microsoft accounts onto this pc, and my secondary account which I use for my laptop.

I am having the "Taskbar, search, cortana and windows key on my keyboard not working" mix. Literally no commands involving the windows key work, any icons on the taskbar, that normally you could click on do not work. I tried a stupid amount of solutions that are pasted over multiple sites, including Microsoft support, but not a single one of them worked. I even tried restoring the system's settings to factory but, I was unable to do so due to the system blocking me from doing so. I did a full pc scan through my anti-virus (I use Kaspersky btw) and it found nothing out of the ordinary. I am seriously confused about this, as even my family's close friend, who had been building pc's and setting up windows operating systems on them for over 15 years now, had no idea what happened. He tried every trick known to him and that he could find on the internet, just like I did, but no success.

I am begging you people, please help me. I have a stupid amount of files saved exclusively on this account that I cant open via other accounts that I cannot lose. And over 20 games and apps that I could download onto another account, but it would take a stupid amount of time.

My regards.

Victor.

:)

VictorWróblewski, Aug 25, 2019

2. sign into microsoft account glitch

Hi Micheal,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

• Is this the only account on the computer?
    • Was this account upgraded from previous version of Windows?

It looks like you are using a local account. I suggest you follow these steps:

• Click on search in taskbar and type account.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Now, under Your account, click on Sign in with Microsoft account instead.
    • Enter your Local account password for confirmation and then follow the screen instruction.
    • Enter User name credentials for your the new Microsoft account and click OK.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Waseemulla S, Aug 25, 2019
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Aug 25, 2019
  4. Johan45 Win User

Account problem, possibly involved with an OS glitch.

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Aug 25, 2019
Thema:

Account problem, possibly involved with an OS glitch.

1. Account problem, possibly involved with an OS glitch. - Similar Threads - Account problem possibly

2. Possible problems with Windows 11 OS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Possible problems with Windows 11 OS: I was playing Fallout New Vegas when the game crashed suddenly and my laptop screen went black and restarted, which has never happened before. When it booted back up my screen resolution was set to a different version that usual, and I no longer have the brightness slider...
  3. Possible problems with Windows 11 OS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Possible problems with Windows 11 OS: I was playing Fallout New Vegas when the game crashed suddenly and my laptop screen went black and restarted, which has never happened before. When it booted back up my screen resolution was set to a different version that usual, and I no longer have the brightness slider...
  4. Possibly glitched hello pin

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Possibly glitched hello pin: I'm trying to log in into the Xbox app for Windows 10 and when I correctly put in my password, it shows "Set up your account with Windows Hello" pop up. After that there is a screen asking me for my Windows pin. The account I logged into never had a Windows Hello pin set up....
  5. Possibly glitched hello pin

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Possibly glitched hello pin: I'm trying to log in into the Xbox app for Windows 10 and when I correctly put in my password, it shows "Set up your account with Windows Hello" pop up. After that there is a screen asking me for my Windows pin. The account I logged into never had a Windows Hello pin set up....
  6. Possible Keyboard Input Glitch?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Possible Keyboard Input Glitch?: Hello community! I hope I can find the answer regarding my issue here.So it's been about a week since I first experienced a weird -- possibly bug -- related to my laptop's keyboard. It happened every time I finished filling up web browser form textfield, submitting the form...
  7. Many problems involving desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Many problems involving desktop: When i hold my mouse and move it somewhere else on the desktop it does not work. Also i CAN drag and drop files but it does not appear as it has been. Also the thing when you single click a desktop icon it doesn't get the blue box around it. I actually can open apps. Please...
  8. Very weird glitches involving videos (more in comments)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Very weird glitches involving videos (more in comments): [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Kris_Madas [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g3vymb/very_weird_glitches_involving_videos_more_in/
  9. Very weird glitches involving videos

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Very weird glitches involving videos: For about the past week my win10 laptop (Dell XPS 7390) has been having really crazy glitches involving videos. They affect all videos playing on the system whether through Opera browser like YouTube or even in the regular media player. The bug first that I noticed was what...
  10. Possible glitch?

in Windows 10 Support
    Possible glitch?: I'm not asking for a fix here, I'm just wondering if this happens to anybody else. If right click the time, click "Customize notification icons" and select "Select which icons appear on the taskbar", will Settings instantly close? "Turn system icons on or off" still...