Windows 10: ACCOUNT PROBLEM

Discus and support ACCOUNT PROBLEM in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; i accidentally redeemed a code for the wrong microsoft account. is there a way to transfer it ? or perhaps merge accounts? something like that?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by GaryParadis, Aug 3, 2018.

1. ACCOUNT PROBLEM

i accidentally redeemed a code for the wrong microsoft account. is there a way to transfer it ? or perhaps merge accounts? something like that?

:)

GaryParadis, Aug 3, 2018
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    • Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    • Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code: net user test /del[/quote]

Vesao, Aug 3, 2018
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

• Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    • Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    • Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

• Go to Settings.
    • Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    • Select add someone else on this PC.
    • Enter a user name and hit next.
    • Click on Finish.
    • Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Aug 3, 2018
  4. dalchina Win User

ACCOUNT PROBLEM

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Aug 3, 2018
Thema:

ACCOUNT PROBLEM

1. ACCOUNT PROBLEM - Similar Threads - ACCOUNT PROBLEM

2. anyone help with the recover account i have insane problem the supoort not know what to do...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    anyone help with the recover account i have insane problem the supoort not know what to do...: my other account has been locked and i dont can acces to it i content the support they noy help so much and i dont know what to do i do recover account a but its not work with my phone number or my mom phone number my or my sis phone number if anyone haapend before i will be...
  3. anyone help with the recover account i have insane problem the supoort not know what to do...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    anyone help with the recover account i have insane problem the supoort not know what to do...: my other account has been locked and i dont can acces to it i content the support they noy help so much and i dont know what to do i do recover account a but its not work with my phone number or my mom phone number my or my sis phone number if anyone haapend before i will be...
  4. signing In problem, always ask my Microsoft account detail?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    signing In problem, always ask my Microsoft account detail?: Hi, I bought a new laptop. When I want to turn it on, it always ask me to enter my Microsoft account number and I have to connect to a WIFI and enter my account detail. I don't want it every time and also I do not want to connect to the internet every time. How can I solve...
  5. signing In problem, always ask my Microsoft account detail?

signing In problem, always ask my Microsoft account detail?: Hi, I bought a new laptop. When I want to turn it on, it always ask me to enter my Microsoft account number and I have to connect to a WIFI and enter my account detail. I don't want it every time and also I do not want to connect to the internet every time. How can I solve...
  6. Sign into this computer using your Microsoft account problem

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Sign into this computer using your Microsoft account problem: Hi.I need help with the sign into this computer using your Microsoft account screen. I know your supposed to put your old local account password, but I forgot mine. Can anybody help?...
  7. Sign into this computer using your Microsoft account problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sign into this computer using your Microsoft account problem: Hi.I need help with the sign into this computer using your Microsoft account screen. I know your supposed to put your old local account password, but I forgot mine. Can anybody help?...
  8. Sign into this computer using your Microsoft account problem

9. Problems with e child account/family service not working.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Problems with e child account/family service not working.: Hi.I am having problems with an account on my sons computer.I have an administrator account, and he is logged in as a standard user. Lately, the family link has not been working, and when he is asking for more time, I can give it to him from my phone, but he doesn`t get it. I...
  10. Problems with e child account/family service not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems with e child account/family service not working.: Hi.I am having problems with an account on my sons computer.I have an administrator account, and he is logged in as a standard user. Lately, the family link has not been working, and when he is asking for more time, I can give it to him from my phone, but he doesn`t get it. I...