Windows 10: Account refresh

Discus and support Account refresh in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Good evening.My name is Melanie Campbell my invoice number is Z62821c3x07w. I have a dilemma I can not remember my log in details as I have changed my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Melanie Campbell1, Oct 3, 2023.

1. Account refresh

Good evening.My name is Melanie Campbell my invoice number is Z62821c3x07w. I have a dilemma I can not remember my log in details as I have changed my computer.Are you able to send me a link to refresh my details.I think my email address was melaniecampbell661, but I am not sure.I have just paid my yearly account in September of this year.Thank you in advanceMel Campbell

:)

Melanie Campbell1, Oct 3, 2023
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Oct 3, 2023
  3. Win10 Email refresh?

Hi Chris,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest in Windows 10.We sincerely regret for the inconvenience caused.

Follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• In search type Mail app.

• In top right corner you will find a refresh button

• Click on refresh button and check if it sync with the account

If the issue still persists I suggest you to provide us the screen shot of the issue.

Please let us know if you face any issues with Windows.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Oct 3, 2023
  4. Account refresh

Win10 Email refresh?

Fine about refresh button. But how about auto refresh at regular intervals. You guys are experts in killing your own products. Come with regular product launches without testing them fully and cause forced inconveniences to Users.

Hats off Microsoft

MALLIKARJUNA BABUUV, Oct 3, 2023
Thema:

Account refresh

1. Account refresh - Similar Threads - Account refresh

2. Microsoft account page refreshing nonstop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft account page refreshing nonstop: Hi there, I have a question what to do if my microsoft page on browser is still refreshing and i can't do anything in settings like cancel subscription and other stuff like that...
  3. Microsoft account page refreshing nonstop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft account page refreshing nonstop: Hi there, I have a question what to do if my microsoft page on browser is still refreshing and i can't do anything in settings like cancel subscription and other stuff like that...
  4. Why does the account page keep refreshing to the point i cant even use it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does the account page keep refreshing to the point i cant even use it?: Been trying to change some microsoft account settings but every time i open the page, it refreshes as soon as it loads over and over again. Cannot do anything because as soon as i can press a button its already refreshed. Using Opera GX browser btw...
  5. Why does the account page keep refreshing to the point i cant even use it?

Why does the account page keep refreshing to the point i cant even use it?: Been trying to change some microsoft account settings but every time i open the page, it refreshes as soon as it loads over and over again. Cannot do anything because as soon as i can press a button its already refreshed. Using Opera GX browser btw...
  6. account.microsoft.com account page keeps refreshing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    account.microsoft.com account page keeps refreshing: I have logged into https://account.microsoft.com. The Page displays and continues to refresh in a loop. I have tried both MS Edge and Google Chrome, clearing the browser Cache in both browsers from the beginning of time. Both browsers have the refresh loop. I am being...
  7. account.microsoft.com account page keeps refreshing

account.microsoft.com account page keeps refreshing: I have logged into https://account.microsoft.com. The Page displays and continues to refresh in a loop. I have tried both MS Edge and Google Chrome, clearing the browser Cache in both browsers from the beginning of time. Both browsers have the refresh loop. I am being...
  8. how to refresh your account without deleting someone else login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to refresh your account without deleting someone else login: So i want to reset my account without deleting my dads things on his account so like i don't want it to reset all the way i rather reset my side but i dont know how...
  9. how to refresh your account without deleting someone else login

how to refresh your account without deleting someone else login: So i want to reset my account without deleting my dads things on his account so like i don't want it to reset all the way i rather reset my side but i dont know how...
  10. how to refresh your account without deleting someone else login

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade