Windows 10: Account Register

Discus and support Account Register in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Can you establish more than one "Account Register" in Money Plus. I had six registers established in my old version of Money and I have established... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Don4Wheeler0, Apr 6, 2019.

1. Account Register

Can you establish more than one "Account Register" in Money Plus. I had six registers established in my old version of Money and I have established one in Windows 10, and when I went to add another account register, it wanted to replace the one I just established; therefore, the question.

:)

Don4Wheeler0, Apr 6, 2019
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Apr 6, 2019
  3. No registered device!

Steps to do

• On your phone, go to SETTINGS
    • Here, go to ABOUT - RESET
    • When the comes back up, use your windows phone account that you use on windowsphone.com website. Your phone will be re-registered.

Jay_answers, Apr 6, 2019
  4. Account Register

Dealing with Spam

I already have a Gmail account, but Ive had my hotmail account for years and theres a lot of other accounts that are registered to that email. I guess I will try hotmail/MSN support and see what they say as no one has come up with any solutions in this thread

FreedomEclipse, Apr 6, 2019
Thema:

Account Register

1. Account Register - Similar Threads - Account Register

2. Is registering a computer different from linking Windows 10 activation key To a MS account?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Is registering a computer different from linking Windows 10 activation key To a MS account?: Hi,I’ve purchased a computer with a former factory Windows 8 licence, upgraded by its owner to Windows 10. Upon receiving it, I created a user account of my own using my MS account for registering the new device. I then attempted to install pending updates, and past rebooting...
  3. Is registering a computer different from linking Windows 10 activation key To a MS account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is registering a computer different from linking Windows 10 activation key To a MS account?: Hi,I’ve purchased a computer with a former factory Windows 8 licence, upgraded by its owner to Windows 10. Upon receiving it, I created a user account of my own using my MS account for registering the new device. I then attempted to install pending updates, and past rebooting...
  4. Is registering a computer different from linking Windows 10 activation key To a MS account?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Is there a way to see if my 64-bit W10 Pro. retail key was registered in my MS account online?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Is there a way to see if my 64-bit W10 Pro. retail key was registered in my MS account online?: I don't see it any where even in my device list shouldn't my custom built PC be listed? online. I want to be sure it matches what I see on my PC with its "Windows is activated with a digital license linked to your Microsoft account" MS account and "Windows is activated with a...
  6. Is there a way to see if my 64-bit W10 Pro. retail key was registered in my MS account online?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a way to see if my 64-bit W10 Pro. retail key was registered in my MS account online?: I don't see it any where even in my device list shouldn't my custom built PC be listed? online. I want to be sure it matches what I see on my PC with its "Windows is activated with a digital license linked to your Microsoft account" MS account and "Windows is activated with a...
  7. Is there a way to see if my 64-bit W10 Pro. retail key was registered in my MS account online?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. sign in two-step verification for the account I registered my windows with

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    sign in two-step verification for the account I registered my windows with: I cannot sign in to my account which is the only account I have in my Windows because it suggests sending a code to a phone number which is not working anymore. The fingerprint and pin on my windows are also not working because they are all connected to this account and can't...
  9. My account doesn't have a device registered under it, even though the device says it's...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My account doesn't have a device registered under it, even though the device says it's...: I'm currently using Windows 10, and I have the account I want to be the primary account on my device, and when I go to remove the old one, I log in to it on my browser. After I log in on my browser, it doesn't show the device I'm attempting to remove it from under it, despite...
  10. My account doesn't have a device registered under it, even though the device says it's...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My account doesn't have a device registered under it, even though the device says it's...: I'm currently using Windows 10, and I have the account I want to be the primary account on my device, and when I go to remove the old one, I log in to it on my browser. After I log in on my browser, it doesn't show the device I'm attempting to remove it from under it, despite...