Windows 10: Account registration problems

Discus and support Account registration problems in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; when i try to register an account it says "We're sorry, something went wrong registering account for windows hello. Your account has been added to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by GriheetTandra, Jan 8, 2022.

1. Account registration problems

when i try to register an account it says "We're sorry, something went wrong registering account for windows hello. Your account has been added to windows, but next time you use the account, you have to verify using windows hello.

:)

GriheetTandra, Jan 8, 2022
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Jan 8, 2022
  3. Try3 Win User
    Account problem

Aslam,

Yes, the procedure is complex but I split it into individual steps that, I believe, can be followed by anybody.

Booting into Safe mode is explained in section 3. All steps are included. If there is a step you cannot do then please tell me the para number and which aspect of it is confusing you.

Getting into the built-in Administrator account is explained in section 4. All steps are included. If there is a step you cannot do then please tell me the para number and which aspect of it is confusing you.

Any local account and any MSAccount can be made a "Standard" account or an Admin account. You need to be logged in to an Admin account in order to raise a Standard account to Admin status.
    - Once you are logged in to one of the Admin accounts that I suggest that you create, you can go to Settings, Accounts, Family & other users so that you can select the account you want to raise then click on the Change account type button that appears.
    - Be wary of promoting then relying upon the current problem account because its user profile might be damaged. I cannot say that it is definitely damaged but only that something has gone wrong.

Denis

Try3, Jan 8, 2022
  4. Pavan_N Win User

Account registration problems

windows 10 play store will not work problem found: Service registration is missing or corrupt

Hi Chrissy,

I appreciate the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue.

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• Which troubleshooting steps you are referring to?
    • Have you installed all pending Windows updates?
    • This issue persists in Local account or Microsoft account?

Please be informed to use Windows Store and other apps on Windows 10 you have to log in to
    Microsoft Account. So if you are not logged in with Microsoft account then log in to Microsoft account and check. Also install all pending
    Windows updates in your PC. Updates are additions to software that can help prevent or fix problems, improve how your computer works, or enhance your computing experience.

Go to Settings > Update & Security > Windows Update > Check for Updates. If you have any pending updates remaining to install, kindly install
    them and check if it helps.

If the issue persists I suggest you to refer the link below suggested by
    Ramesh Kumar on April 6, 2015
    which Is marked as answer.

Service registration is missing or corrupt

Do let us know if you are able to use Windows store. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Jan 8, 2022
Thema:

Account registration problems

1. Account registration problems - Similar Threads - Account registration problems

2. Account registration problems

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Account registration problems: when i try to register an account it says "We're sorry, something went wrong registering account for windows hello. Your account has been added to windows, but next time you use the account, you have to verify using windows hello....
  3. Account registration problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Account registration problems: when i try to register an account it says "We're sorry, something went wrong registering account for windows hello. Your account has been added to windows, but next time you use the account, you have to verify using windows hello....
  4. Developer Account Registration - Error Code 6103

Developer Account Registration - Error Code 6103: Probably a duplicate question of this : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/developer-account-registration-error-code-6103/2819b22b-1e97-4d8d-8cac-15db55c960c0?page=1This a recurring issue happening to me from last one month. I have tried to reached n...
  5. What is this Custom Windows Account Registration method?

What is this Custom Windows Account Registration method?: I bought a laptop on eBay recently, and the seller said he bought it from eBay previously...To do a clean install, I reset the BIOS to default, downloaded Win10 from Microsoft to install via USB, and deleted all the partition tables on the disk during installation... However,...
  6. What is this Custom Windows Account Registration method?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What is this Custom Windows Account Registration method?: I bought a laptop on eBay recently, and the seller said he bought it from eBay previously...To do a clean install, I reset the BIOS to default, downloaded Win10 from Microsoft to install via USB, and deleted all the partition tables on the disk during installation... However,...
  7. Fsx Gold registration problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fsx Gold registration problems: I have a problem that has been well documented but i have been unable to cure following the Regedit and other fixes. Having de installed and the reinstalled Acceleration and completed a flight and then rebooted it is still asking for me to register each time at start up and...
  8. Microsoft Developer Account Registration Bug

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft Developer Account Registration Bug: Hi Devs, I'm trying to registrate as a new microsoft individual developer but registration page is broken. I fill out the forms, credentials and cards. All goes fine. At the very last page, the Review, the Finish button never becomes clickable. I accept the terms but...
  9. problem on registration

problem on registration: i can obtain registration key online, thus i can't the visual studio 2010 C++. there is a questionnaire after i click the "obtain a registration key online" button, but after i finish the questionnaire and click the "continuous" button, it jump to this page: "We are sorry,...
  10. Windows 10 administrator registration problem

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Windows 10 administrator registration problem: Soo about 2 days ago I was trying to transfer the administrator tittle to my other account but silly ol me first changed the administrator account to a normal user one with the "netplwiz" command from the run program and when I try to redo my steps it gives me this picture....