Windows 10: Account removal from a device

Discus and support Account removal from a device in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi everyone, I set up Windows 10 on a my mums laptop and since she didnt have an email address, I used mine. So basically the user 'Mum' on he PC is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by gstevenz, Oct 5, 2021.

1. gstevenz Win User

Account removal from a device

Hi everyone, I set up Windows 10 on a my mums laptop and since she didnt have an email address, I used mine. So basically the user 'Mum' on he PC is linked to my account, so she gets pop-ups whenever I receive an email and the favorites on her internet explorer are my favorites. I have created an email address for her now but how how do I link this to the account 'Mum' and stop my stuff from linking to her account.

:)

gstevenz, Oct 5, 2021
Thema:

Account removal from a device

1. Account removal from a device - Similar Threads - Account removal device

2. Removing Device From Microsoft Account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Removing Device From Microsoft Account: At my old job I was signed into my Microsoft account on a work computer. I didn’t realize this until today when I was going through my devices on my account. I know people still working there can log into the computer and most likely see all my synced stuff. By removing this...
  3. Removing Device from Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Removing Device from Microsoft account: So I had an old Toshiba Satellite laptop that is no longer in my possession, and it was linked to my Microsoft account.I recently removed the deviceToshiba Satellite from my account, but what does that mean for the laptop's current user?Can they still access the files/folders...
  4. Account removal from a device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Account removal from a device: Hi everyone, I set up Windows 10 on a my mums laptop and since she didnt have an email address, I used mine. So basically the user 'Mum' on he PC is linked to my account, so she gets pop-ups whenever I receive an email and the favorites on her internet explorer are my...
  5. Account removal from a device

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Account removal from a device: Hi everyone, I set up Windows 10 on a my mums laptop and since she didnt have an email address, I used mine. So basically the user 'Mum' on he PC is linked to my account, so she gets pop-ups whenever I receive an email and the favorites on her internet explorer are my...
  6. Remove Device from account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Remove Device from account: Hello everyone. I’m a bit confused. So my computer that broke down on me that has a M2 SSD and I have to send it in for a replacement pc. And I have no way to erase the computer as the motherboard died and I have no other computer with a M2 SSD. In fact I have no new...
  7. Removing device from Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Removing device from Microsoft account: How does one remove a device from Microsoft accounts. I believe the help file is outdated and there is no way do do that this moment. Recently updated Win to 2004. This might be the problem. The live agent was clueless and he and I were looking at completely different things...
  8. Removing device from Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Removing device from Microsoft account: I have two computers connected with my Microsoft account. Currently I want to remove one of them from the Microsoft account. I was wondering if I can remove it without any unpleasant consequences to the Windows activation? Thank you for the replay...
  9. Accidentally removed devices from account

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Accidentally removed devices from account: Just as the title states, I removed some of my devices that were on my account, that I no longer have in my possession. The problem is, on this new laptop that I have I am not able to activate windows on it for some reason, even when I tried to use the "changed hardware...
  10. Remove Device from MS account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Remove Device from MS account: Disregard/Delete this post - pilot error. 117484