Account "require sign-in" timeout not working on tablet

Discus and support Account "require sign-in" timeout not working on tablet in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; This is about to make me go back to Win 8.1. Doesn't matter what I have the "require sign-in" set to under account settings (including never), if I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by robm, Jul 31, 2015.

1. robm Win User

This is about to make me go back to Win 8.1. Doesn't matter what I have the "require sign-in" set to under account settings (including never), if I press the power button and sleep my Surface 3 even for 30 seconds it requires me to log in again when I wake it. I don't want to remove a login requirement, I just want to be able to have it only require that after 15 minutes of inactivity. This is a personal device, not on a work network or anything that should be overriding this option. Seeing a few scattered reports of this but I'm not sure if it's something rare or more common.

:)

2. grschinon Win User

Enter on keypad " no. + # "

petrib is correct. It is a shortcut to SIM numbers.

Numbers on your SIM might not be in the position you think. Just because they appear sorted in alphabetical order in the contacts list doesn't mean that they appear in that same order on the SIM. On the SIM they appear in the order in which you input them,
    unless you delete a number in which case the next one entered takes its place.

grschinon, Jul 31, 2015
  3. hahakak Win User
    Enter on keypad " no. + # "

Hello guys :smileyhappy:

There's something make me crazy :s
    When I click a certain number on keypad on any NOKIA mobile
    Then click the symbol " # ", then a number of
    a contact "in my contact list" will be appeared.
    Is there anyone know how is that???
    I feel curious toward this puzzle :smileyvery-happy:
    OK., if anyone know about this topic, please tell me :smileysad:
    Anyway thanks :smileywink:

hahakak, Jul 31, 2015
Thema:

1. Account "require sign-in" timeout not working on tablet - Similar Threads - Account require sign

2. Adding a friend on the Nintendo Switch disallowed on child account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Adding a friend on the Nintendo Switch disallowed on child account?: Hello. I would like to add myself (the adult in our Microsoft account family) to my son's Friends list on the Nintendo Switch. He is already in the Family, and I've been over the Family FAQ to no avail. How can I enable him to look up gamertags so he can have friends...
  3. Mouse without Borders stopped working after Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Mouse without Borders stopped working after Windows 10 update: Windows 10 did update, then MWB would not connect as before. I restored using Restore Point, and problem was fixed. After next Update, returned and have not been able to get it to work since (lost Restore Point due to memory not being set high enough.) Have tried deleteing...
  4. microphone worked for months but now cannot pick up my voice.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    microphone worked for months but now cannot pick up my voice.: microphone worked for months but now cannot pick up my voice. Senhheiser MK-4, it's been perfectly fine has all the drivers but today when I set it up with the audio interface it refuses to pick up my voice, did I do something? Also YES I checked the volume levels, I even...
  5. Neewer NW-700 Condensor Mic in Windows 10 still doesn't work?!

Neewer NW-700 Condensor Mic in Windows 10 still doesn't work?!: Look, I'm going to be very blunt about this as this issue has been going on for literally 2+ years at this point... Windows 7, 8, 8.1 all had a pop-up that arrived when you plugged something in to the headset jack, asking what the device was (microphone, headset, etc). I've...
  6. Ipod classic 160 GB USB not working

Ipod classic 160 GB USB not working: I have a older Ipod classic 160 GB - with my music/ podcasts- it worked / updated when I connected it to the computer - in I tunes-now with the up grade - it does not recognize the iPOD says the USB will not work. My drivers are up tp date Any solution - did the...
  7. No WiFi and cannot sign into microsoft account

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    No WiFi and cannot sign into microsoft account: Hi, After one of the Windows 10 updates in my Asus laptop the Wifi stopped working. And though the ehternet is working fine and I am able to browse and send/receive mails using outlook the network adaptor status says "Disconnected" (under Network Status -> View Network...
  8. internal corpnet required

in Windows 10 Customization
    internal corpnet required: Windows 10 1803 update 8 says [Internal – Corpnet Required] 2018-08 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1803 for x64-based Systems (KB4343909)...
  9. win10 dosent work anymore !

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    win10 dosent work anymore !: Plz answer ! I used Minitool partition to increase the partition c space by taking some size from disk d and also increasing the size of system . I thought this would solve the problem of 100% disk in task manager and pressed on apply. The program started loading and then...
  10. Microsoft sign in

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft sign in: Office apps continue asking for sign in every single day. I cannot use Microsoft Office apps like Excel and Word even one time without signing in. If I sign out, the app prompts me to sign back in - even on the same day. I want to be able to use Office Apps without...