Windows 10: Account "require sign-in" timeout not working on tablet

Discus and support Account "require sign-in" timeout not working on tablet in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; This is about to make me go back to Win 8.1. Doesn't matter what I have the "require sign-in" set to under account settings (including never), if I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by robm, Jul 31, 2015.

1. robm Win User

Account "require sign-in" timeout not working on tablet

This is about to make me go back to Win 8.1. Doesn't matter what I have the "require sign-in" set to under account settings (including never), if I press the power button and sleep my Surface 3 even for 30 seconds it requires me to log in again when I wake it. I don't want to remove a login requirement, I just want to be able to have it only require that after 15 minutes of inactivity. This is a personal device, not on a work network or anything that should be overriding this option. Seeing a few scattered reports of this but I'm not sure if it's something rare or more common.

:)

2. grschinon Win User

Enter on keypad " no. + # "

petrib is correct. It is a shortcut to SIM numbers.

Numbers on your SIM might not be in the position you think. Just because they appear sorted in alphabetical order in the contacts list doesn't mean that they appear in that same order on the SIM. On the SIM they appear in the order in which you input them,
    unless you delete a number in which case the next one entered takes its place.

grschinon, Jul 31, 2015
  3. hahakak Win User
    Enter on keypad " no. + # "

Hello guys :smileyhappy:

There's something make me crazy :s
    When I click a certain number on keypad on any NOKIA mobile
    Then click the symbol " # ", then a number of
    a contact "in my contact list" will be appeared.
    Is there anyone know how is that???
    I feel curious toward this puzzle :smileyvery-happy:
    OK., if anyone know about this topic, please tell me :smileysad:
    Anyway thanks :smileywink:

hahakak, Jul 31, 2015
Thema:

Account "require sign-in" timeout not working on tablet

1. Account "require sign-in" timeout not working on tablet - Similar Threads - Account require sign

2. Microsoft Account Sign in or Local Account Sign in?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsoft Account Sign in or Local Account Sign in?: Hi all, Im curious and interested to know how the rest of Tenforums members sign in to their laptops/PC's? In my case I only have one device with Windows 10..and thats my laptop. My only other device is a Smartphone which is Android. Im always trying to decide which is the...
  3. Microsoft Account Sign in or Local Account Sign in?

in Windows 10 Support
    Microsoft Account Sign in or Local Account Sign in?: Hi all, Im curious and interested to know how the rest of Tenforums members sign in to their laptops/PC's? In my case I only have one device with Windows 10..and thats my laptop. My only other device is a Smartphone which is Android. Im always trying to decide which is the...
  4. Admin password required for sign-in password.

Admin password required for sign-in password.: Hey. Is there a way I can make windows to ask for my admin password to confirm when changing the sign-in password for windows? Just curious. 119339
  5. App did not register with DCOMM within the required timeout

in Windows 10 Customization
    App did not register with DCOMM within the required timeout: I've been trying to play Asphalt 8 Airborne by Gameloft. When I attempt to open the game, it shuts down at the splash screen. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the game several times. Here are the results from the event viewer: [ Name] Microsoft-Windows-DistributedCOM [...
  6. user accounts & signing in.

user accounts & signing in.: Belarc shows the following users on my refurbished Win10 desktop. [img] What is the defaultuser0 dated 1/22/2017 in the local user accounts section? --- That’s the date I turned on the computer for the first time. --- Where is it in my computer? Can I use it for...
  7. Microsoft Account Required Sign in and Password

Microsoft Account Required Sign in and Password: New Windows 10 Home desktop. I put in Carol when it asked who would use the computer. After a restart, it showed Carol and Welcome, then I could just click on it and use it. The only user was Carol and no password was needed. That was OK. I set a system restore point,...
  8. How to disable the sign in requirement

How to disable the sign in requirement: How to remove the e-mail account from Windows 10, or how to disable the sign in requirement. [img] I followed the instructions but it did not work. [img] 29291
  9. not able to disable driving signing requirement

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    not able to disable driving signing requirement: I'm trying to install a program on Windows 10, from several years ago, and getting the error "A digitally signed driver is required." I looked up how to disable this requirement, and followed the steps. Shift-Shutdown Selecting configuration option for startup...
  10. the server did not register with dcom within the required timeout.

in Windows 10 Support
    the server did not register with dcom within the required timeout.: Window 10 Home: Version 1709 OS Build 16299.64 All available updates applied. A day or so after the last MS updates (11-15-17), I received 10 of the following entries (in a row) in the Windows system log. My pc became unstable and I needed to log off and back on in...