Windows 10: Account "require sign-in" timeout not working on tablet

Discus and support Account "require sign-in" timeout not working on tablet in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; This is about to make me go back to Win 8.1. Doesn't matter what I have the "require sign-in" set to under account settings (including never), if I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by robm, Jul 31, 2015.

1. robm Win User

Account "require sign-in" timeout not working on tablet

This is about to make me go back to Win 8.1. Doesn't matter what I have the "require sign-in" set to under account settings (including never), if I press the power button and sleep my Surface 3 even for 30 seconds it requires me to log in again when I wake it. I don't want to remove a login requirement, I just want to be able to have it only require that after 15 minutes of inactivity. This is a personal device, not on a work network or anything that should be overriding this option. Seeing a few scattered reports of this but I'm not sure if it's something rare or more common.

:)

2. grschinon Win User

Enter on keypad " no. + # "

petrib is correct. It is a shortcut to SIM numbers.

Numbers on your SIM might not be in the position you think. Just because they appear sorted in alphabetical order in the contacts list doesn't mean that they appear in that same order on the SIM. On the SIM they appear in the order in which you input them,
    unless you delete a number in which case the next one entered takes its place.

grschinon, Jul 31, 2015
  3. hahakak Win User
    Enter on keypad " no. + # "

Hello guys :smileyhappy:

There's something make me crazy :s
    When I click a certain number on keypad on any NOKIA mobile
    Then click the symbol " # ", then a number of
    a contact "in my contact list" will be appeared.
    Is there anyone know how is that???
    I feel curious toward this puzzle :smileyvery-happy:
    OK., if anyone know about this topic, please tell me :smileysad:
    Anyway thanks :smileywink:

hahakak, Jul 31, 2015
Thema:

Account "require sign-in" timeout not working on tablet

1. Account "require sign-in" timeout not working on tablet - Similar Threads - Account require sign

2. sign-in requirements

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    sign-in requirements: Hello,Before the last recent update of Windows I would sign into my account either with my fingerprint or with my PIN. Since some days after the update, every time I scan my finger successfully my PIN is also asked to unlock Windows. I checked the sign in requirements in the...
  3. Require sign-in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Require sign-in: I'm unable to change when my password or PIN is required to sign in. This is frankly quite annoying as my computer never leaves my house and I wish to disable password sign-in. For context, no my user account control settings are not too high and no I am not providing my...
  4. Require sign-in

Require sign-in: I'm unable to change when my password or PIN is required to sign in. This is frankly quite annoying as my computer never leaves my house and I wish to disable password sign-in. For context, no my user account control settings are not too high and no I am not providing my...
  5. Require Password after Screen Timeout

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Require Password after Screen Timeout: Quite simply, is it possible to change my Windows 10 settings to require a password after the screen turns off?Power & Sleep settings allow you to set a timer for when your screen turns off and when your computer goes to sleep. When my computer goes to sleep, I have to enter...
  6. Require Password after Screen Timeout

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Require Password after Screen Timeout: Quite simply, is it possible to change my Windows 10 settings to require a password after the screen turns off?Power & Sleep settings allow you to set a timer for when your screen turns off and when your computer goes to sleep. When my computer goes to sleep, I have to enter...
  7. Require Password after Screen Timeout

8. 'Require sign-in' setting is not working

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    'Require sign-in' setting is not working: I don't want to sign in every time my laptop goes to sleepor when I lock screen using Win+L so I changed the setting by going in Account->Sign-in Option->Require sign-in and made it to never. But still every time I lock screen it is prompting for password.I have tried other...
  9. Require sign in

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Require sign in: I am unable to change require sign in. That field is greyed out and says, Windows hello is preventing some options from being shown. How do I change this? This is on a computer I just purchased. Thank you....
  10. Microsoft Account Required Sign in and Password

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsoft Account Required Sign in and Password: New Windows 10 Home desktop. I put in Carol when it asked who would use the computer. After a restart, it showed Carol and Welcome, then I could just click on it and use it. The only user was Carol and no password was needed. That was OK. I set a system restore point,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. require sign in after timeout