Windows 10: Account setting are out of date. Windows mail

Discus and support Account setting are out of date. Windows mail in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I cant set up an IMAP email on the windows app. It appears to be fine in the beginning but no email is showing. After a few minutes I get the danger... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by FinalPiece, May 19, 2022.

1. Account setting are out of date. Windows mail

I cant set up an IMAP email on the windows app. It appears to be fine in the beginning but no email is showing. After a few minutes I get the danger triangle on the right side of the account and the notification that my account needs fixing. My email and password are 100% correct. I tried using advanced setting to set up my account and on the incoming and outgoing email servers I put the ports like this: mail.auth.gr:993 and mail.auth.gr:587 The email servers and ports are also 100% correct since I used them to set up this IMAP email on the gmail app of my phone. The mail app is updated and

:)

FinalPiece, May 19, 2022

2. Unable to sync my Rediffmail account to the mail app on Windows 10 - Error: "Your Rediffmail settings are out of date".

Hi Deepak,

The error messages in Windows 10 Mail app about an out-of-date account settings can be caused by an incorrect password or a certificate error. To rectify such issue, we suggest that you follow the steps listed in this

article
    which talks about the error messages that you are receiving.

Let us know if the steps on the link addressed your concern.

Angela Pun, May 19, 2022
  3. Account settings are out-of-date in mail or calendar for Windows 10

Thanks so much for you assistance. I tried all of the steps that you suggested. As you advised, it had no effect, so I will just ignore the messages I receive regarding my account settings are out-of-date in mail or calendar for Windows 10.

Again, thanks very much!

DavidHearn2, May 19, 2022
  4. Account setting are out of date. Windows mail

Outlook Out of date Settings

Hello Christine,

As the above description is not clear provide additional information to assist you better with this issue:

• Are you referring to Office Outlook (Mail client version)/ Mail app/ Windows Live Mail?
    • What is the complete error message/ error code of this issue?
    • What is the exact issues you are facing?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue?

If you are referring to Windows Mail app, let us try the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to check if there are any updates for Mail app in Windows Store. If found try to update the app.

Step 2: I suggest you to run Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter,
    troubleshoots problems that may prevent Windows Store Apps from working correctly.

Refer: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps

Step 3: I suggest you to check with the system Date, time and Time zone
    is set correct.

Follow the steps to set the date and time:

• Type Date and Time in the search bar.
    • Click Change date and time button.
    • Click Apply and Ok to save the date and time.
    Note: Click on the Time Zone tab to check the Time Zone.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with the required information for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, May 19, 2022
Thema:

Account setting are out of date. Windows mail

1. Account setting are out of date. Windows mail - Similar Threads - Account setting are

2. Mail settings "out of date"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mail settings "out of date": So I've been having this issue for a while, but it says I have to Fix my account and I have to type a password in, I have no idea what password I have to use, and I have tried many....
  3. Mail settings "out of date"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mail settings "out of date": So I've been having this issue for a while, but it says I have to Fix my account and I have to type a password in, I have no idea what password I have to use, and I have tried many....
  4. Account setting are out of date. Windows mail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Account setting are out of date. Windows mail: I cant set up an IMAP email on the windows app. It appears to be fine in the beginning but no email is showing. After a few minutes I get the danger triangle on the right side of the account and the notification that my account needs fixing. My email and password are 100%...
  5. mail settings out of date

in Windows 10 Customization
    mail settings out of date: since upgrading windows 10, I am unable to access my yahoo mail. After entering my password , and verifying it with a code sent to my phone there is an error message. The error code is 0x8019019a How can I fix this problem?...
  6. Account settings are out-of-date in Mail

Account settings are out-of-date in Mail: big issue - every single week Ms MAIL tells me my settings are out of date and to set up windows hello windows hello is set up and active and has been always i then re add my password at the process goes - re add my windows hello pin and get the message - all set up one...
  7. EVERY WEEK - account settings are out-of-date in Mail

EVERY WEEK - account settings are out-of-date in Mail: big issue - every single week Ms MAIL tells me my settings are out of date and to set up windows hello windows hello is set up and active and has been always i then re add my password at the process goes - re add my windows hello pin and get the message - all set up one...
  8. mail settings out of date

mail settings out of date: i keep getting a message that says "your gmail account settings are out of date"...how do I fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mail-settings-out-of-date/8261a62b-c440-4b17-8530-afbbd7d2ead1
  9. Persistent "account settings are out-of-date" in Windows Mail

in Windows 10 Customization
    Persistent "account settings are out-of-date" in Windows Mail: Hi there, I synced my university email account to Windows Mail. Everything seemed OK setting-wise and the entire syncing process went through. However, the account is never able to connect because there is a persistent error message that pops up saying "Your... account...
  10. Windows 10 Mail account settings out of date

in Browsers and Email
    Windows 10 Mail account settings out of date: I have looked for a fix for this constant, annoying email problem. I continually get the 'your (email provider) account settings are out of date'. I have spent hours trying to find a fix, trying numerous things, working with my email provider (who is absolutely stumped) and...