Windows 10: Account Sign-in-Option doesn't work: Insider Win 10 Pro 18841 build

Discus and support Account Sign-in-Option doesn't work: Insider Win 10 Pro 18841 build in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; When I go to "Settings" (using the right hand corner notification icon in the tray), "Accounts your Info", window none of the items listed on the left... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by jm44jg39, Jul 23, 2019.

1. jm44jg39 Win User

Account Sign-in-Option doesn't work: Insider Win 10 Pro 18841 build

When I go to "Settings" (using the right hand corner notification icon in the tray), "Accounts your Info", window none of the items listed on the left grey area don't respond to mouse clicks.
    Have run all the DISM tools, SFC and checkdsk and still no response. Have re-set/changed my MS password from another computer.

Thoughts?

Thanks

:)

jm44jg39, Jul 23, 2019
  2. skb_990 Win User

my sign in options doesn"t open in settings.

Hii, my sign in options doesn"t open in settings. everything else works fine in settings. i just want to change sign in from password to passcode . It was working very good before. After new update in last month, it stopped working and after update it
    asked me to relogin but did not gave me the option to set 4 digit passcode .

skb_990, Jul 23, 2019
  3. Converting from Win 10 Insider Pro Build to regular Win 10 Pro

Have been a participant in the Win 10 Insider Program, but now wish to convert to the regular public version of Win 10 Pro on this computer. Tried stopping builds, then converting back, but no apparent changes occurred. Any suggestions?

W R Griffin, Jul 23, 2019
  4. Account Sign-in-Option doesn't work: Insider Win 10 Pro 18841 build

CD-ROM doesn`t work with win 10

After I installed Win 10 my CD ROM doesn`t work any longer. Does somebody have an solution?

geirrykhus, Jul 23, 2019
Thema:

Account Sign-in-Option doesn't work: Insider Win 10 Pro 18841 build

1. Account Sign-in-Option doesn't work: Insider Win 10 Pro 18841 build - Similar Threads - Account Sign Option

2. Settings account sign in options not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Settings account sign in options not working.: When I goto settings, accounts, sign in options it just stays blank and has the blue circle spinning and nothing else, All other settings work fine but I cannot change anything in the sign in options.I have checked the system files using sfc and dism and they say all is ok.It...
  3. Settings account sign in options not working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Settings account sign in options not working.: When I goto settings, accounts, sign in options it just stays blank and has the blue circle spinning and nothing else, All other settings work fine but I cannot change anything in the sign in options.I have checked the system files using sfc and dism and they say all is ok.It...
  4. Can't sign in Win 10 with work or school account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't sign in Win 10 with work or school account: Hi,I've ever signed in with my work or school account, it seems bound with my local account from 'Your Info' panel.Onetime I disconnected my work account from 'Access work or school' panel and re-connect later, I found that I only can sign in with my local account, I can't...
  5. Can't sign in Win 10 with work or school account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't sign in Win 10 with work or school account: Hi,I've ever signed in with my work or school account, it seems bound with my local account from 'Your Info' panel.Onetime I disconnected my work account from 'Access work or school' panel and re-connect later, I found that I only can sign in with my local account, I can't...
  6. Can't sign in Win 10 with work or school account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  7. Win 7 Pro to Win 10 Pro doesn't Activate

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Win 7 Pro to Win 10 Pro doesn't Activate: I have a very good 8 years old Sony Vaio Laptop (Sandy Bridge i5, 8G of memory) with Win 7 Pro SLP license that was a gift from my nephew. It is activated. I decided to upgrade it to Win 10 1909 pro. I cloned the disk, booted into Win 7 Pro and ran setup from a USB Win 10...
  8. New Windows 10 Insider Preview Skip Ahead Build 18841 (20H1) -Feb. 22

in Windows 10 News
    New Windows 10 Insider Preview Skip Ahead Build 18841 (20H1) -Feb. 22: Hello Windows Insiders, today we are releasing 20H1 Build 18841 to Windows Insiders who have opted into Skip Ahead. Remember – these builds are from the 20H1 development branch. Some things we are working on in 20H1 require a longer lead time. We will begin releasing 19H2...
  9. Converting from Win 10 Insider Pro Build to regular Win 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Converting from Win 10 Insider Pro Build to regular Win 10 Pro: Have been a participant in the Win 10 Insider Program, but now wish to convert to the regular public version of Win 10 Pro on this computer. Tried stopping builds, then converting back, but no apparent changes occurred. Any suggestions?...
  10. Sign-in Options doesn't work

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Sign-in Options doesn't work: In Accounts, when I click Sign-in Options, that text turns darker, indicating selection, but no options appear and I can then select no other choices under Accounts. SFC /SCANNOW shows no integrity violations and my PC is up to date. Any ideas why sign-in options doesn't...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ign-in options doesnt work

2. sign in options doesnt work