Windows 10: account sign in problem

Discus and support account sign in problem in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; hi plz find my problem as soon as <Moderator moved to Windows/Windows 10/Licensing & Activation Forum.>... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by PankajBhatnagar, Apr 15, 2020.

1. account sign in problem

hi plz find my problem as soon as

<Moderator moved to Windows/Windows 10/Licensing & Activation Forum.>

:)

PankajBhatnagar, Apr 15, 2020
  2. Teokute Win User

Cannot sign in microsoft account.

My device: Lumia 520. GDR2.
    I cannot sign in my Microsoft account on my device. It didnt say any error but Microsoft account is not listed in Email and account list. When I click add button, it will show microsoft account option but after press sign in, it is still not shown in email
    and account. Another problem is i cannot delete facebook account. Error code: 0x83cf1202. I have tried as suggested here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2475837/en-us#step0x83cf1202 but as my Microsoft account is not shown, I cannot do step 6. account sign in problem :(

Any suggestion?

Teokute, Apr 15, 2020
  3. signing into microsoft account

Hi,

Thank you for getting back to us. We apologize for the delay in response.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Navigate to Start>Settings>Accounts.
    • In the left pane, click on sign-in options.
    • In the right pane select Never from the drop down list for the option
      Require sign-in.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Apr 15, 2020
  4. account sign in problem

sign into microsoft account glitch

Hi Micheal,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

• Is this the only account on the computer?
    • Was this account upgraded from previous version of Windows?

It looks like you are using a local account. I suggest you follow these steps:

• Click on search in taskbar and type account.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Now, under Your account, click on Sign in with Microsoft account instead.
    • Enter your Local account password for confirmation and then follow the screen instruction.
    • Enter User name credentials for your the new Microsoft account and click OK.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Waseemulla S, Apr 15, 2020
Thema:

account sign in problem

1. account sign in problem - Similar Threads - account sign problem

2. Microsoft Account Sign in Problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Account Sign in Problems: During the last 36 hours I have received numerous e-mails from Microsoft to my gmail address asking me to verify my account and referring to my hotmail address, which I very rarely use. This is the most recent of them:However, when I click on “Review recent activity” and...
  3. Microsoft account sign in problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft account sign in problem: I am unable to sign in to my microsoft account . The sign in dialog box is totally black and dissappears after few sec https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-account-sign-in-problem/aaa85134-31dd-4a38-89cb-750665d8c034
  4. Microsoft account sign in problem

Microsoft account sign in problem: I am unable to sign in to my microsoft account . The sign in dialog box is totally black and dissappears after few sec https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-account-sign-in-problem/aaa85134-31dd-4a38-89cb-750665d8c034
  5. Microsoft account sign in problem

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Microsoft account sign in problem: Hi Microsoft team,I have signed through my local account in Windows 10 Pro 21H2 , but when I click the option of sign in with Microsoft account instead it not opening and it is saying that Error couldn't sign in. I have updated windows and everything and even restart my...
  6. Microsoft account sign in problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft account sign in problem: Hi Microsoft team,I have signed through my local account in Windows 10 Pro 21H2 , but when I click the option of sign in with Microsoft account instead it not opening and it is saying that Error couldn't sign in. I have updated windows and everything and even restart my...
  7. Microsoft account sign in problem

8. Account sign out problems

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Account sign out problems: Hello. I am having an issue with signing out of accounts on Windows 10. When my son tries to out of his account all it basically does is take him back to the main sign-in screen. It's not actually signing him out. He is only allowed 30 minutes of screen time per day and if he...
  9. PC and Account sign in problems

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    PC and Account sign in problems: Hi In settings, my PC is set to never ask for password, aka, automatic sign in each time the PC is turned on After widows 10 updates, some settings is changed and makes problems. Thats typical microsoft Earlier, my account on my PC was connected to my microsoft/outlook...
  10. PC/account sign in problems

in Windows 10 Support
    PC/account sign in problems: Hi In settings, my PC is set to never ask for password, aka, automatic sign in each time the PC is turned on After widows 10 updates, some settings is changed and makes problems. Thats typical microsoft Earlier, my account on my PC was connected to my microsoft/outlook...