Windows 10: Account sign in verification

Discus and support Account sign in verification in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I always used my home land line to get 2 step sign in call. It will no longer call the number and my account won't let me enter the number unless I use... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Charlie74JH, Jun 7, 2019.

1. Account sign in verification

I always used my home land line to get 2 step sign in call. It will no longer call the number and my account won't let me enter the number unless I use a cell number that I don't use. Also my phone is from Comcast and the call history says the call was made but it does not ring through but log says call was answered and logs how many seconds call was. I talked to Microsoft but they have no idea. Comcast wants to change the modem although there are no problems except the verification call. I do not have the number blocked. No problem if I use e-mail sign in. Thank You

:)

Charlie74JH, Jun 7, 2019

2. email account hacked. please help

Then I suggest you use it.

TheMailMan78, Jun 7, 2019
  3. Pendergo Win User
    Account verification when overseas

Hi Thomas,

One way I see around this is by using the Microsoft Authenticator App on another device which you could possibly bring with you. This app is very easy to use and requires you to enter a code into the app to prove it's really you. It's available on the App
    Store and Google Play.

Or as you suggested there is a way to turn off two-step verification on your Microsoft account. This would make your account more vulnerable but if you're willing to take the risk then it's pretty easy. Just head over to microsoft.com and sign into your
    account. Click your profile picture and select "My Microsoft Account". Now choose "Security" at the top and "More Security Options". Microsoft has a useful article on this here: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/12408/microsoft-account-how-to-use-two-step-verification
    . Now follow the steps to turn off two-step verification.

Hope this helps,

Sam.

Pendergo, Jun 7, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Account sign in verification

New 2-Step Verification options for G Suite accounts

Source: G Suite Updates Blog: New 2-Step Verification options for G Suite accounts

Brink, Jun 7, 2019
Thema:

Account sign in verification

1. Account sign in verification - Similar Threads - Account sign verification

2. Account verification

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Account verification: So I’m trying to connect my phone but it says that my laptop needs to do a driver update, so I try to update it but I’m not receiving the email to verify my account. I don’t understand what is wrong....
  3. Sign in verification

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sign in verification: After changing the mother board the pin require a set up but i changed my number and can't access the old one, i can't wait for 30 days, how can i solve this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sign-in-verification/59243884-e5e1-4d01-b10e-ef90ef8c475d
  4. Sign in verification

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sign in verification: After changing the mother board the pin require a set up but i changed my number and can't access the old one, i can't wait for 30 days, how can i solve this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sign-in-verification/59243884-e5e1-4d01-b10e-ef90ef8c475d
  5. Account Verification

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Account Verification: Hello all,I wonder if someone could help me. I am frequently being asked by Windows to verify my settings for Hotmail and the Windows sharing experience. Basically all I am having to do is just input my pin number for Windows then get notified that the issue is fixed. It...
  6. Account verification

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Account verification: Just bought a new HP computer. When I tell it to send a security code, it never arrives. E-mail account is current and active. I can verify my on-line account but not on the computer. Help!...
  7. Account verification

Account verification: I don't have a cell phone. Is there some other way to verify my account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/account-verification/6b4df54f-b26f-40b5-a789-192f024d0b3c
  8. account verification

account verification: how do I opt out of all verification process the only person being hindered by this is not some expletive hacker it's me if this isn't possible time to buy MacBook Pro...
  9. Account Verification

Account Verification: When verifying the windows account give the last 4 digits of the account's mobile phone number and press send. Do not receive sms message with verification code on phone. Phone receives sms messages from other sources....
  10. account verification

in Windows 10 Customization
    account verification: My password works on starting my computer, outlook and Microsoft online but I cannot get verified as the administrator on my computer with the same password. Any way to fix this without changing my password?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to open google account without verification code language:en