Windows 10: Account sincronization constant problems

Discus and support Account sincronization constant problems in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Since I installed the last update of Windows 10 some days ago, I am having problems continously with the sincronization of my hotmail and gmail... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Demos1, Sep 16, 2020.

1. Demos1 Win User

Account sincronization constant problems

Since I installed the last update of Windows 10 some days ago, I am having problems continously with the sincronization of my hotmail and gmail accounts in Mail and Calendar Apps. I tried several things posted on this community, but I cannot manage how to solve it. Almost every time I turn on my PC I have to enter passwords of my accounts in order to update them.

:)

Demos1, Sep 16, 2020
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Sep 16, 2020
  3. problems to sincronize Nokia 5800 Xpressmusic with Outlook

My Nokia 5800 xpressmusic sistematically sincronizes extremely bad with Outlook in Windows 7. Either it duplicates contacts, or sincronizes some and some not, many contacts incomplete but with duplicated info within, or deletes from Outlook contacts that
    I need, or aborts the sincronisation randomly.

The last time I had erased all the contacts, notes and calendar from the mobile in order to sincronize from scratch with a laboriously just depurated Outlook and what happened? it deleted half of the contacts, the notes apparently sincronized well, and the
    calendar aborted the sincronization repeatedly. Does anyone have a clue o what is going wrong before I buy another mobile brand?The software in the mobile and OVI Suite are updated. Anyway, this has been happening with previous versions as well. Another problem
    is that the fields in Contacts do not match after sincronization with those in Outlook, and the information in each contact is partially duplicated and/or incomplete. I can send printed screen of the windows in which the errors have been informed.

amaly_cansada, Sep 16, 2020
  4. mbmeadows Win User

Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, Sep 16, 2020
Thema:

1. Account sincronization constant problems - Similar Threads - Account sincronization constant

2. Constant connection problems

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Constant connection problems: So I've been struggling thorugh this for a few days constantly, rarely my pc flashes with blue screen of death for a second and then restarts itself and every time I check the event viewer right before the crash i see error "The IPv6 TCP/IP interface with index 19 failed to...
  3. Constant BSOD problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant BSOD problems: Hi there,I have had constant BSOD problems. Minidump here: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AgTCubrZ_eFZ6y3xchp_vJtpOHYs?e=FkXWkM The last few minidumps are below from WhoCrashed:System Information local Computer name: DESKTOP-QLH60P4Windows version: Windows 10, 10.0, version 2009, build:...
  4. Constant BSOD problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Constant BSOD problem: Hi, i have for some time constant problem with BSODs. I tried everything and im not completely ordinary. I know some stuff about computers but i'm not able to find out why is it happening. Please help me with it. I'm trying to solve this for about half a year without...
  5. 'Problem with your Microsoft Account' - Constant Notifications

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    'Problem with your Microsoft Account' - Constant Notifications: Hello, I have Office 365 on three laptops running Windows10. Recently I started getting bombarded multiple times per day with notifications that 'there is a problem with your Microsoft account.' It's driving me insane! 1. Outlook stops downloading mail. I have to...
  6. AirPods Pro can't sincronize on Win 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    AirPods Pro can't sincronize on Win 10: Hello guys. I got a Asus TUF Gaming x570 WiFi, try to link via Bluetooth with my AirPods Pro but never connect, displaying a message "We didn't get any response from the device. Try connecting again". Any clue how to fix this issue? My drivers are update, Bluetooth version...
  7. constant problems with a work or school account

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    constant problems with a work or school account: I have owned my SurfaceGo for 10 months with no problems until a recent update. I have three emails. My personal email account has no problems, but I my work or school emails constantly say there is a problem and it needs to be fixed on my SurfaceGo. I put in my credentials...
  8. Constant "Microsoft Account Problem"

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Constant "Microsoft Account Problem": I apologize if this is in the wrong section of the forum. Mods, please move it if necessary. I keep getting a notification of a Microsoft Account problem (password change, etc). I keep fixing it, but it keeps coming back. Is this possible malware doing this? Or something...
  9. Constant "Microsoft Account Problem"

in Windows 10 Support
    Constant "Microsoft Account Problem": I apologize if this is in the wrong section of the forum. Mods, please move it if necessary. I keep getting a notification of a Microsoft Account problem (password change, etc). I keep fixing it, but it keeps coming back. Is this possible malware doing this? Or something...
  10. Sticky notes and Sincronization with email address

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sticky notes and Sincronization with email address: Hi, I tried Sticky Notes, the App when I opened it asked me to sign with a Microsoft account (and sincronize) that I've done thinking that later on I could use it in other situations (like other Pc's or my mobile - anywhere) while logged on that account. Unfortunately,...