Windows 10: Account sincronization constant problems

Discus and support Account sincronization constant problems in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Since I installed the last update of Windows 10 some days ago, I am having problems continously with the sincronization of my hotmail and gmail... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Demos1, Sep 16, 2020.

1. Demos1 Win User

Account sincronization constant problems

Since I installed the last update of Windows 10 some days ago, I am having problems continously with the sincronization of my hotmail and gmail accounts in Mail and Calendar Apps. I tried several things posted on this community, but I cannot manage how to solve it. Almost every time I turn on my PC I have to enter passwords of my accounts in order to update them.

:)

Demos1, Sep 16, 2020
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Sep 16, 2020
  3. problems to sincronize Nokia 5800 Xpressmusic with Outlook

My Nokia 5800 xpressmusic sistematically sincronizes extremely bad with Outlook in Windows 7. Either it duplicates contacts, or sincronizes some and some not, many contacts incomplete but with duplicated info within, or deletes from Outlook contacts that
    I need, or aborts the sincronisation randomly.

The last time I had erased all the contacts, notes and calendar from the mobile in order to sincronize from scratch with a laboriously just depurated Outlook and what happened? it deleted half of the contacts, the notes apparently sincronized well, and the
    calendar aborted the sincronization repeatedly. Does anyone have a clue o what is going wrong before I buy another mobile brand?The software in the mobile and OVI Suite are updated. Anyway, this has been happening with previous versions as well. Another problem
    is that the fields in Contacts do not match after sincronization with those in Outlook, and the information in each contact is partially duplicated and/or incomplete. I can send printed screen of the windows in which the errors have been informed.

amaly_cansada, Sep 16, 2020
  4. mbmeadows Win User

Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, Sep 16, 2020
Thema:

1. Account sincronization constant problems - Similar Threads - Account sincronization constant

2. Windows defender constantly telling me there is a problem with my Microsoft account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows defender constantly telling me there is a problem with my Microsoft account: Every couple of days for the last few months Windows 10 Defender has been telling me that there is a problem with my Microsoft Account. When I open the defender window and click on account protection it asks me to enter my computer PIN, and after I do the "problem" goes away....
  3. constant problems with a work or school account

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    constant problems with a work or school account: I have owned my SurfaceGo for 10 months with no problems until a recent update. I have three emails. My personal email account has no problems, but I my work or school emails constantly say there is a problem and it needs to be fixed on my SurfaceGo. I put in my credentials...
  4. account constantly needs to be fixed

in Windows 10 Customization
    account constantly needs to be fixed: Almost every day I get a notification that there is something wrong with my account, with no details provided. I confirm I want to repair the account, which then takes about 5 seconds to fix. Has anyone seen this?...
  5. Bluetooth problems constantly!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth problems constantly!: So I recently acquired a few bluetooth products and nothing seems to work to keep these products connected. Every time I want to connect a bluetooth device I have to restart my computer because although all of my devices are "paired" they will not connect and actually be...
  6. Constant "Microsoft Account Problem"

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Constant "Microsoft Account Problem": I apologize if this is in the wrong section of the forum. Mods, please move it if necessary. I keep getting a notification of a Microsoft Account problem (password change, etc). I keep fixing it, but it keeps coming back. Is this possible malware doing this? Or something...
  7. Constant "Microsoft Account Problem"

in Windows 10 Support
    Constant "Microsoft Account Problem": I apologize if this is in the wrong section of the forum. Mods, please move it if necessary. I keep getting a notification of a Microsoft Account problem (password change, etc). I keep fixing it, but it keeps coming back. Is this possible malware doing this? Or something...
  8. Constant refreshing-desktop problem.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Constant refreshing-desktop problem.: Hello, i have a problem with my keyboard/windows i don't really know te cause. Whenever i push "h" or "g" button my screen constantly refreshes itself but when i press "j" it stops, it's the same with "up arrow key" and "down arrow key" one starts refreshing the other stops...
  9. Sticky notes and Sincronization with email address

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sticky notes and Sincronization with email address: Hi, I tried Sticky Notes, the App when I opened it asked me to sign with a Microsoft account (and sincronize) that I've done thinking that later on I could use it in other situations (like other Pc's or my mobile - anywhere) while logged on that account. Unfortunately,...
  10. Constant Wi-fi problems

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Constant Wi-fi problems: I have a new desktop purchased less than a month ago and I am experiencing constant problems with my wi-fi. My ISP is utter ****, but these problems are unique to my PC as when they occur my other devices such as my iPad 2 and Android phone remain connected. I am using a...